Tuesday, June 7, 2011

barbie logo background

barbie logo background. arbie logo. BARBIE NECKLACE
  • arbie logo. BARBIE NECKLACE



  • mantagon
    07-16 08:23 AM
    You can still work on EAD and maintain your H4 as long as you do not go out of the country. If you go out and enter on AP, then you switch back to AOS, no reporting to USCIS is necessary. But if you can still file I-539 and switch back to H4 again.

    But on H4 you can still work on EAD, while maintaining your H4 status.

    I would ask everyone , pls be careful while responding to someone's querry. And the person asking should also consult a lawyer. In this case, since I am in the same boat, and the advice came from the lawyer. I just got my spouse H4 extended for another 3 years, the after 6 years extension, while she is working on her EAD.

    That does not make sense! Peaople on H4 are not allowed to work, period! Thats how the Visa category is defined. Now, how will one on H4 to work? Enter EAD! So, while EAD allows him/her to work, it changes the Visa status (be it H1 or H4) to AOS. It does not matter if you travel outside or not.
    I do not know how you extended your spouse's H4 with the help of the attorney. It is an error on USCIS part, may be because you (or your spouse's employer) have not notified the USCIS about your spouse using the EAD for employment.





    barbie logo background. Sparkly And Shiny Barbie Logo Stamp. [+] See larger image. Sparkly And Shiny Barbie Logo Stamp middot; Buy now! Price: $20.25. Stamp created by arbie (November
  • Sparkly And Shiny Barbie Logo Stamp. [+] See larger image. Sparkly And Shiny Barbie Logo Stamp middot; Buy now! Price: $20.25. Stamp created by arbie (November



  • gcpain
    03-28 01:30 PM
    Let us form a group who are pushing to introduce Ammendment for Filling I485, AP &EAD when I140 approved/pending, eventhough Cut-off dates are not reached for EB category immigration. Please discuss here weather any work being done to introduce this ammendment with present Comprehencive Bill.





    barbie logo background. arbie wallpaper pink.
  • arbie wallpaper pink.



  • omved
    10-09 01:43 AM
    There are lots of people living in arizona on H1 visa but still not member in immigrationvoice yet...

    But sure, lets do meet sometime...





    barbie logo background. arbie logo. in the Barbie logo script; in the Barbie logo script. Eidorian. Sep 25, 11:20 AM
  • arbie logo. in the Barbie logo script; in the Barbie logo script. Eidorian. Sep 25, 11:20 AM



  • TomPlate
    01-09 03:34 PM
    Extrapolating the Einstein equation E =mc2 I get the following results :


    EB3 June 01

    EB2 Dec 2000 Your equation is wrong. It is going to be current for all EB category.



    more...


    barbie logo background. I also used the #39;Barbie#39; logo
  • I also used the #39;Barbie#39; logo



  • pboy
    03-25 02:13 PM
    I went to Chennai and Hyderabad thru Dubai in last 2 years. I felt it was really nice. No transit visa stuff. Good veggie food, lot of entertainment and good service. A bit costly compared to other airlines. On overall good experience and no regrets for higher price





    barbie logo background. acrylic, Barbie logo. Rodimus Prime. Apr 25, 02:33 PM. my question is what would you have McDonalds employees do. You are asking teenagers to get involved
  • acrylic, Barbie logo. Rodimus Prime. Apr 25, 02:33 PM. my question is what would you have McDonalds employees do. You are asking teenagers to get involved



  • mani_r1
    07-11 04:03 PM
    When I went recently for my EAD renewal FP (I deliberately e-filed EAD renewal to get this FP notice, and it came fast), I took a copy of my I485 receipt notice, and explained to them that I have been waiting for that other FP for almost a year (never opened SR). They promptly took both FPs (code-1 for I485 and code-2 for EAD), and also told me I should never have waited this long, and instead should have contacted them (I guess they meant by Infopass) after 2-3 months.

    Where was your finger printing? Did you talk to any IO there? My EAD FP is scheduled and I will try to utilize the chance if possible.

    Thanks



    more...


    barbie logo background. acrylic, Barbie logo. takao. Sep 8, 12:13 PM. oh no please not a US version of Xavier Naidoo, a german ultra-whiny-sounding guy rapping about god etc.
  • acrylic, Barbie logo. takao. Sep 8, 12:13 PM. oh no please not a US version of Xavier Naidoo, a german ultra-whiny-sounding guy rapping about god etc.



  • aguy
    08-23 01:17 AM
    Hi,

    My first NIW/I140 was concurrent filed with I485 for both my wife and me. When they denied I140, the USCIS also denied I485s for both of us. I have a pending MTR for that I140.

    While the MTR was pending, I filed another NIW/I140, which was approved. I noticed that the approval notice has the A# that was on the I485 of the first petition.

    So, should I assume that my the USCIS has interfiled my I485 automatically and my old PD is active?

    Thanks.





    barbie logo background. arbie logo black. the old-school Barbie logo; the old-school Barbie logo. slosh. Nov 24, 09:24 AM
  • arbie logo black. the old-school Barbie logo; the old-school Barbie logo. slosh. Nov 24, 09:24 AM



  • indianabacklog
    10-25 02:29 PM
    Ok, count on me and will be there at 11:00 am.
    See you Saturday, please see the previous reply to USIRIT as I suggest we meet outside.



    more...


    barbie logo background. arbie logo black. arbie logo tattoo. arbie logo tattoo. Viking Quest. Aug 9, 12:23 PM. Hey guys quick question: Is it possible to plug an Xbox 360 into one
  • arbie logo black. arbie logo tattoo. arbie logo tattoo. Viking Quest. Aug 9, 12:23 PM. Hey guys quick question: Is it possible to plug an Xbox 360 into one



  • vnsriv
    03-28 01:25 PM
    hey! why it is like that?? last month, feb 15 08, the processing date was July 31, 2007 and how come now updated mar. 15 and the processing date became june 08, 2007??? WHY?? my friend got her gc already, hers date was july 19...she got her gc!!so wats up with that!!Do you think they will send mine (july 22)?im so upset!pls reply soon!

    pd's
    January 15, 2008: from April 07.. it became July 19
    February 15, 2008: from July 19... it became July 30
    March 15, 2008: from July 30... it became JUNE 08, 2007???????????

    Do you think it was just a typographical error that it must be August 08, 2007 instead of June???

    this is the link to nebraska service center
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    I NEED YOUR COMMENT REPLIES.


    Dude you are looking at wrong link. Go to this http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4177.html

    Check what is your PD. Make sure you are looking at right country/category/type. Compare your PD against what is posted here. If your PD is earlier than this date , then only start screaming. Else go in infinite wait loop.

    PS : All the best.





    barbie logo background. logo wallpaper desktop,
  • logo wallpaper desktop,



  • akhilmahajan
    08-16 03:52 PM
    I will like to suggest is, try to talk to them nicely and try to make them understand what they have talked to you before filing GC.

    Otherwise u dont have any choice, definitely u cant risk being rude with them. They can still hurt you as they still have all the cards in their hand.

    About the G328 form, i have read in other posts that for some companies HR have signed for the applicant.

    It seems like every company has their own way of filling GC. I am sure u are not the first one who are filing GC through your company.

    I hoep this helps.



    more...


    barbie logo background. arbie myspace layout
  • arbie myspace layout



  • frostrated
    09-10 03:10 PM
    I agree.
    I have also heard that it can be picked up from a consulate. How does that work?

    you would have to specify that when you apply for the AP. Look at part 7 item 2 in the application.





    barbie logo background. Barbie Wallpaper Border
  • Barbie Wallpaper Border



  • masterji
    09-23 03:59 PM
    I applied for my second AP on 08/11/2009, was approved on 09/03/2009, was received at the attorney's office on 09/10/2009. Service center NSC.

    No FP was done. FWIW my last FP was in Jan 09.

    Thanks for the info



    more...


    barbie logo background. maria lopez facial
  • maria lopez facial



  • vxb2004
    11-25 01:24 PM
    Thank you very much for all your inputs. I hope everything goes well.





    barbie logo background. Free Barbie Wallpaper 3
  • Free Barbie Wallpaper 3



  • imm_pro
    08-15 05:33 PM
    Couldn't resist opening a new thread and sharing this with fellow IVians.

    We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).


    Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.


    Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.


    Hearty Congratulations..and please continue to support IV



    more...


    barbie logo background. arbie logo black. Barbie+logo+font; Barbie+logo+font. lazyrighteye. Oct 6, 04:03 PM. I have used every major U.S. carrier except Sprint.
  • arbie logo black. Barbie+logo+font; Barbie+logo+font. lazyrighteye. Oct 6, 04:03 PM. I have used every major U.S. carrier except Sprint.



  • sayonara
    09-11 06:20 PM
    i am not sure if my lawyer has the receipts. my case was sent on 6.29.2007 and received on july 2nd.
    i got my FP notice (for my wife also) yesterday in mail for 9/25 appt.
    from the receipt number on FP notice i checked it on USCIS website. it says that they received the 485 app on 30 aug. and the LUD on 485 is 9/3.

    Did your 485 get transferred to another center?

    I am asking because my 485 was filed in NSC, went to CSC (along with my EAD and AP) and I got a transfer notice from CSC that my 485 has gone to NSC and the RD is 28th (I am a July 2nd NSC filer). Trying to gauge if my 485 receipt notice will have Aug 30th or July 2nd date.

    TIA





    barbie logo background. arbie logo black. BarbieCollector.com), and in; BarbieCollector.com), and in. MacBoobsPro. Nov 16, 07:57 AM
  • arbie logo black. BarbieCollector.com), and in; BarbieCollector.com), and in. MacBoobsPro. Nov 16, 07:57 AM



  • eb3retro
    09-09 05:23 PM
    can you show me a single post in IV that states that they have travelled after applying for AP, and come back with an AP. May be I missed it.

    the rule states that you have to be present in the country when you apply for AP. It does not say anything on where you need to be when it is approved. There are many cases where the applicant left the US to have the document mailed or taken along with someone to the person out of the US. The applicants on return were not asked anything. It was business as usual.



    more...


    barbie logo background. arbie logo. Huge Barbie Logo Heart; Huge Barbie Logo Heart. KnightWRX. Mar 13, 12:45 PM. They also helped create an entire
  • arbie logo. Huge Barbie Logo Heart; Huge Barbie Logo Heart. KnightWRX. Mar 13, 12:45 PM. They also helped create an entire



  • greatzolin
    08-21 05:49 PM
    My checks were cashed on Aug 20th for RD of Jul 16th :)

    Did you file directly to NSC or TSC?
    DAte, time etc.

    Thanks in advance!





    barbie logo background. arbie logo. Barbie Logo; Barbie Logo. hob. Nov 23, 05:02 PM
  • arbie logo. Barbie Logo; Barbie Logo. hob. Nov 23, 05:02 PM



  • immigrant-in-law
    04-04 11:59 AM
    Apologies first. Could not find a link to start a new thread but what I am mentioning below has a direct bearing on people planning/trying for H1 transfers.

    **************
    Is there a requirement now that an H1 transfer petition must be submitted along with a copy of the company's contract with its client and a copy of the workorder issued by the client, in the canndidate's name?
    We are faced with this situation now that we are effecting a candidate's H1 transfer. Our attorney wants these documents. We have also been told that the H1 extension will be granted only till the expiration of the client work order. So if it is a 6 month position, the H1 transfer would be granted for 6 months only. Fortunately in our case it is a much longer assignment.

    Has anyone of you encountered this situation or heard about it? If true, does it not mean the end of H1 transfer as we have known it?

    Regards





    barbie logo background. arbie logo black. w/ Barbie Logo Writing on; w/ Barbie Logo Writing on. Hastings101. May 3, 11:34 PM. With regards to this particular
  • arbie logo black. w/ Barbie Logo Writing on; w/ Barbie Logo Writing on. Hastings101. May 3, 11:34 PM. With regards to this particular



  • satyab7
    05-03 08:49 PM
    Interesting analysis , can any one be able to relate this to backlog centers, retrogression , priority dates ect.





    eb3retro
    04-12 10:16 PM
    Do we really need to attach a copy of the front page of the passport for AP renewal, wouldn't a copy of the DL be sufficient enough?





    Pasquale
    01-20 05:49 AM
    Haha this is great :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment