Thursday, June 16, 2011

bieber slayer

images pesas :: caricatura slayer bieber slayer. zombie slayer(s) slayin
  • zombie slayer(s) slayin



  • gk_2000
    03-31 01:39 PM
    Forget this Crab story...it�s a crap story written by one idiot followed by other idiots only when its adding value for their argument.


    You were one of them, if I remember right..

    However, I appreciate the rest of your post. It makes a lot of sense. We should talk only about things that benefit EB community. Leave things like this to the anti's.

    When anti's strike, we should counter-strike by saying: So solution is, grant GC etc :D





    wallpaper zombie slayer(s) slayin bieber slayer. zombie slayer(s) slayin
  • zombie slayer(s) slayin



  • sundarpn
    04-16 06:40 PM
    I have still not converted my I-140 to premium with my current employer, though I intend to right away. But, that will take a month (upto 15 bus. days) and then say 2 weeks to try to get the copy of I-140.

    Till then I cannot hold the other job offer.





    bieber slayer. zombie slayer(s) slayin
  • zombie slayer(s) slayin



  • aup
    09-28 06:26 PM
    Folks,

    My wife's first name has been misspelled on the Finger Printing notice as well as the I-485. My lawyer has advised me to reschedule the FP so as we can ask USCIS for the correction.

    I was wondering if any of you guys ran into the same issue and went for the finger printing anyways.

    If yes, please share your experience.

    Thanks,
    Aup





    2011 zombie slayer(s) slayin bieber slayer. zombie slayer(s) slayin
  • zombie slayer(s) slayin



  • neema
    11-29 04:48 PM
    I got my H4 stamped first and then applied for H1 while in India. Travelled to US on H4. This is the reason why I cannot work in US without stamping.

    I am not too sure if USCIS would ask questions when I apply for h1B again in future through another company, about my not using my previous H1 aprooval for working in US.

    What is the validity on the H1 ? Did you get this H1 before you got H4 stamped and before landing in USA on H4 ?

    It is not possible to get the stamping on company "B" if you have H1 from company "A".



    You can get the stamping done overseas based on the current H1. You can enter US based on that stamping. You are expected to work for that company to transfer teh H1 to a different company. You will be asked to send at least one pay stub (more some times in case of RFE) with your transfer application.



    more...


    bieber slayer. zombie slayer(s) slayin
  • zombie slayer(s) slayin



  • rangaswamy
    10-25 04:30 PM
    Mine still says pending even though i received it 2 weeks ago....

    but my spouses status was spot on through the process..





    bieber slayer. zombie slayer(s) slayin
  • zombie slayer(s) slayin



  • rajuram
    05-06 11:17 PM
    I am a jul 2007 filer, EB3 India, Priority Date 4/2002.

    Around 10 days ago, I got a soft lud for the first time on my 485!!! Since my PD is not current, why would LUD change? Does it mean that they are looking at it?



    more...


    bieber slayer. zombie slayer(s) slayin
  • zombie slayer(s) slayin



  • gc_75
    07-17 07:45 PM
    I think if they did not get the interview already, they will need to wait until the dates become current again. If they have interview scheduled in July, they can go a head and attend the interview and get the GC.

    While today's development is great news for folks in the 485/AOS cue, what happens with people in CP? With the opening of the floodgates, I am unsure when visas will be available to CP cases who were scheduled for interviews in Aug and beyond. I am a great supporter of today's victory, but I am unsure where CP cases stand now? Another 4 year wait?





    2010 zombie slayer(s) slayin bieber slayer. pesas :: caricatura slayer
  • pesas :: caricatura slayer



  • Dipika
    11-03 01:21 PM
    i have not done visa extention for my mother in law, but i had asked lawyer about it when last year my mother in law was here.
    Lawyer said it's possible to get extention. and they need traveler's check of $5K on my mother in law name to send for extention, which proves she has enough money to stay and travel further in USA.
    i had not followed it, but this time i'm going to do it when my in laws visit again.
    I would say it would be batter to go through lawyer as they have different tricks to get it faster and easily.



    more...


    bieber slayer. zombie slayer(s) slayin
  • zombie slayer(s) slayin



  • dipu76
    06-01 05:53 PM
    I just happened to see a copy of my labor approval. My current salary is less than the salary mentioned in labor approval. Do you know whether it is legally valid?. My salary is as per the LCA for H1.





    hair zombie slayer(s) slayin bieber slayer. gratis justin slayer#39;
  • gratis justin slayer#39;



  • gcnotfiledyet
    03-27 01:53 AM
    I don't know if these points are written as a joke. Technically H1B's are guest workers. If there is no work, they need not be here. "...Don't send RFE to those on EAD...", seems to tell don't do your job of checking whatever you are supposed to check before admitting a new immigrant.

    Best thing is do nothing, just wait and hope for the best. Any actions are not likely to favour immigration or speedup GC granting, as these are not favoured in difficult economic times.

    I agree about your comment on guest workers. But h1bs are also human beings. Rather than treating them like car imported from Japan treat them humane. Don't just think of h1bs as a number. There is a human being behind them. Its not easy to just uproot everything you have since last 10yrs and move back to where you came. This is not a treatment for a "guest".

    Also how humane is this for a country touting horn of human rights all over the world (read Tibet/China)?



    more...


    bieber slayer. video of justin slayer]
  • video of justin slayer]



  • tp976
    04-30 05:38 PM
    thanks Jai. You are right, its probly all luck. BTW , which service center is your case pending at





    hot zombie slayer(s) slayin bieber slayer. never buy a slayer shirt while
  • never buy a slayer shirt while



  • lj_rr
    07-23 10:35 PM
    ----bump, Help?-------------



    more...


    house zombie slayer(s) slayin bieber slayer. zombie slayer(s) slayin
  • zombie slayer(s) slayin



  • snowshoe
    12-18 01:33 PM
    I called Carnival, the CSR mentioned that I only need a passport and a US visa. However, their website says check with the country's embassy for immigration documents. I guess I will err on the side of caution and get Mexican tourist visa.



    Buddy

    When I took VISA and entered into Mexico and asked Mexican Immigration Officer please stamp my passport as I entered in Mexico, but he said if you are in Mexico for less than 72 hours then you don't need to take VISA or special permission if your stay is going to more than 72 hours then you need to take visiting VISA...I took it because I was going with my entire family...but I knew my collegues went to Mexico for stamping..without taking any Mexico VISA..hope this helps..if you need any additional info please let me know.

    Thanks
    Raj





    tattoo zombie slayer(s) slayin bieber slayer. zombie slayer(s) slayin
  • zombie slayer(s) slayin



  • jonty_11
    02-08 02:13 PM
    I think u should talk to new lawyer abt retaining application and pursuing on the the one with Co X....even though it was acquired. by Y....as long as ur location did not change. If u had a clause stating that ur Job is relocatable u should even be able to retain Co X;s application even though u moved after teh aqisition



    more...


    pictures zombie slayer(s) slayin bieber slayer. Justin Bieber - Never Say
  • Justin Bieber - Never Say



  • arpu31
    11-17 01:03 PM
    I believe u can apply ur own H4. because u have the H1 approval from ur spouse. just download form from uscis website. there is complete instruction over there.

    Thx

    Thanks! But if I apply for my own H4, I would require my copy of I797 and the I94 attached to that. My employer doesnt provide me with the copy of those. Would the documents from my husband good enough to apply in US?

    Arpu





    dresses never buy a slayer shirt while bieber slayer. Bieber.HDTV.XviD-2HD
  • Bieber.HDTV.XviD-2HD



  • mohitb272
    03-20 06:29 PM
    Read the Yates memo...After 180 days of I485 pending, the employer's revocation of I140 has not effect on the GC application. But I know a few cases where this was an issue, so make sure you are armed with proof like pay stubs, employment letter et al.



    more...


    makeup zombie slayer(s) slayin bieber slayer. zombie slayer(s) slayin
  • zombie slayer(s) slayin



  • mlghyd
    08-10 11:15 PM
    Any updates on the EAD and 245 rule





    girlfriend zombie slayer(s) slayin bieber slayer. Justin Bieber#39;s World:
  • Justin Bieber#39;s World:



  • msp1976
    05-27 01:40 PM
    Problem with the poll is that only people with not current PD come here, people with current PD do not come here any longer...





    hairstyles video of justin slayer] bieber slayer. This Is Justin Bieber
  • This Is Justin Bieber



  • go2roomshare
    04-12 08:35 PM
    Yes you can. I do not see any reason why you can't complain to DOL. first thing they did not pay you for 6 months. Second they persuaded or forced you to fake resume so that you get placed and they can make more money. It is definitely valid to complain.





    gc_75
    07-17 05:18 PM
    I think we have till July 31st. About 2 weeks.
    one silly question. How weeks do we have in hand to file 485?





    ramus
    05-31 04:58 PM
    Good going..
    It makes you real team player.


    Great..
    Just post in drive fund thread when you done..
    Thanks,



    No comments:

    Post a Comment