Thursday, June 9, 2011

feather hair extensions san diego

feather hair extensions san diego. feather hair extensions dallas
  • feather hair extensions dallas



  • gc_on_demand
    06-11 06:52 AM
    Remember CIS told that they will make I 140 PP available in batch. I think this is first step towards that.

    As of april 2008 there are 140,000 cases are pending .. How many will get benefits of this rule any idea ?

    What will be next batch ?





    feather hair extensions san diego. feather hair extensions
  • feather hair extensions



  • rajeshalex
    08-08 02:18 PM
    hmm... Was your wife carrying while the medicals submitted?
    We are also in a similar situation. But no rfe received for my wife. Anyway my background name check is pending.





    feather hair extensions san diego. A bird of a different feather.
  • A bird of a different feather.



  • ksvreg
    02-24 08:17 PM
    I have been full-time with big company for the past 9 years. Stuck with EB3. I need a serious input from you guys about joining in a new company and applying EB2. I probably get new employment with a small firm of size 100-150 employees. I have MS from USA in 2005. Is it good idea to join in new company or is it a worth waiting for EB3 dates. My PD is in 2003. What if you are in my situation? Please advise. Thanks.





    feather hair extensions san diego. extensions san diego,
  • extensions san diego,



  • chanduv23
    05-08 10:24 AM
    There are situations when a h1b transfer or extension is granted but the approval notice does not have a i 94 atttachment that adjusts your extension to stay till the end of your petition date. In such a situation, the benificiary has to go to his home country for stamping and then come back.

    The best thing you can do in your case is to approach murthy's firm and get a paid consultation.



    more...


    feather hair extensions san diego. Feather+hair+extensions+
  • Feather+hair+extensions+



  • sonu_Aug_2002
    02-12 01:56 PM
    So far $50.





    feather hair extensions san diego. Feather Hair Extensions: OMG
  • Feather Hair Extensions: OMG



  • freedom_fighter
    01-26 09:09 PM
    me/spouse finally got our GCs in mail today. Interestingly the green card is not green, it just white mostly

    best of luck to others in the journey.



    more...


    feather hair extensions san diego. feathered hair extensions
  • feathered hair extensions



  • txh1b
    04-15 10:46 AM
    What took you sooo long to wake up from the slumber and realize that you need to get paid? Look up WH4 and complain to DOL. Look for the contents in the Neufield memo as well.





    feather hair extensions san diego. Fine feather hair extensions
  • Fine feather hair extensions



  • LostInGCProcess
    01-08 11:23 AM
    I don't think so. I applied for AP on my own - and I got only 2 copies, not three.

    I too applied on my own and I got 3. May be 1 extra copy...that's why, i guess, the first offices gave me one copy right away and took 2 other copies.



    more...


    feather hair extensions san diego. Feather Hair Extensions
  • Feather Hair Extensions



  • willgetgc2005
    03-28 01:39 AM
    Hello,

    My PERM ad was placed and the lawyer said there are responses and company will have to take recruitment steps before he can file.

    Company say he has done recruitment and sent report to lawyer. Lawyer says no, I have not received recruitment report. What is this recruitment report ? Is the PERM application not strong if there are responses.

    I am really struggling between lawyer and company. Any thoughts. They seem to be dodging me after taking money. If i have some details from experinced gurus, I can talk to them. Else, they just delay after taking legal fee.

    Please help





    feather hair extensions san diego. quot;ask about feather hair
  • quot;ask about feather hair



  • glus
    12-08 10:50 AM
    I think AP can also be mailed to a person who is not in the U.S. If that's the case, you could re-apply for AP once your old expires. Please verify with an attorney.



    more...


    feather hair extensions san diego. Feather Hair Extensions
  • Feather Hair Extensions



  • antihero
    11-27 12:51 AM
    I recently used the AP to enter the US. There were no issues in the US. However, the immigration official in India had some confusion trying to understand the AP. I had to show him a letter that my company's lawyer had given me listing the details of the AP and that I could use it for entering the US.

    Hi Guru,

    So did you have any other US visa in your passport, or were you carrying just AP document?





    feather hair extensions san diego. Feather Hair Extensions!
  • Feather Hair Extensions!



  • GC_LOOKIN
    05-08 11:27 PM
    I think if iam not wrong its not based of the priority date or anything else. Its just random
    we received a soft LUD on 04-30 we are july 2007 filers..not sure what it means..



    more...


    feather hair extensions san diego. Feather Extensions for Hair
  • Feather Extensions for Hair



  • thescadaman
    09-28 06:39 PM
    Folks,

    My wife's first name has been misspelled on the Finger Printing notice as well as the I-485. My lawyer has advised me to reschedule the FP so as we can ask USCIS for the correction.

    I was wondering if any of you guys ran into the same issue and went for the finger printing anyways.

    If yes, please share your experience.

    Thanks,
    Aup

    Same situation. I had a mispelled last name on my I-485 and fp notice. I called the USCIS number mentioned in the Notice. It clearly says, if you find any error then call us at .... number. You need to call them and tell them about the Typo. They will then give you a tracking number for the typo correction request. The USCIS support said that I can carry that typo correction request tracking number and my mispelled fp notice and photo id and everything should be fine. You can confirm that too by callling USCIS. I don't think you need to reschedule fp appointments.

    Please post what did USCIS tell you when you call them to fix your typo.





    feather hair extensions san diego. As hair grows out,
  • As hair grows out,



  • mallu
    03-04 09:31 PM
    It's not like he suddenly realized something. The only reason they changed the policy is that they got sued. Period! :mad: They continue the sabotage with processing dates going backward (which is never supposed to happen!), etc, because they feel no threat to their well-being.

    Now USCIS has started finding other reasons , so that their processing times can become sane. "Additional Review" , "RFE for documents issued by INS 10 years ago" etc.

    And one example : http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1871043&postcount=2902



    more...


    feather hair extensions san diego. Feather Hair Extensions:
  • Feather Hair Extensions:



  • lazycis
    12-19 04:01 PM
    Multiple I-485 Filings Not Advisable
    �MurthyDotCom

    While the immigration regulations do not prohibit filing more than one I-485 for the same applicant, and the USCIS cannot provide guidance or advice for filing multiple I-485s, an applicant can adjust his or her status based only on one I-485 application. Therefore, submitting more than one filing at any given time potentially could result in problems. The USCIS could request that one set of adjustment applications be withdrawn, that the two applications be combined into one, fingerprints and security checks many not be conducted on both filings, or one set of I-485 applications could be denied. Thus, it is almost always advisable not to have multiple I-485s pending at the same time.


    I also have the information that if you have pending I-485 and will try to switch to the consular processing, I-485 will be automatically withdrawn as "duplicate" visa petition.





    feather hair extensions san diego. Feather Hair Extensions
  • Feather Hair Extensions



  • sreedhar
    09-07 09:01 AM
    Yes… It’s me Sreedhar. According to the conversation with my cousin, what ever I posted here is true. I am not sure what IO said is going to be happen or not. My cousin and myself working in the same office. I will keep update what ever happen to his case.

    -Sree



    This one was posted by one of the IV members, sreedhar in other section of the forum. Don't know how much truth to it...:rolleyes:

    If anyone has seen this already, my apologies...

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=285637#post285637



    Hello All,

    I am giving this information after my cousin complete the interview with USCIS on 09/03/2008. Please take a look at the detail conversation bellow.

    IO: Immigration Officer
    MC: My Cousin
    MCL: My Cousin Lawyer

    -Sree



    more...


    feather hair extensions san diego. hair extensions san diego
  • hair extensions san diego



  • arihant
    05-22 06:27 AM
    For those of us who will not have access to the press release, kindly post the transcript (or even a brief summary) of the findings when it becomes available.

    Good luck, Aman and Shilpa! Do not know how you guys managed to be invited to the event, but in any case, your efforts are to be commended on the whole.





    feather hair extensions san diego. our feather extensions.
  • our feather extensions.



  • natrajs
    08-16 03:45 PM
    It depends how the Employer and Employee discussed before starting the GC process.

    Some may sponsor the cost only for the Employee and let Employee pay for the dependants.

    To my best of my knowledge Employer can not charge back the Employee for sponsoring the GC, However there is no rule set for the dependants





    feather hair extensions san diego. quot;Feather extensionsquot;. Hair By
  • quot;Feather extensionsquot;. Hair By



  • amsgc
    04-22 07:47 PM
    Is there a document, from the DOL or USCIS, that explains what is a Metropolitan statistical area within which a labor is valid?

    I asked one of the attorney's on IV forum in a chat session and she said it is generally the county. Anybody here who can throw more light on this and provide some DOL/USCIS links to references?

    Thanks.





    cbpds
    09-01 07:10 PM
    Its not the question of opening borders, its more about how we sons and daughters treat our parents and cater to them after we go back home from work.

    All they want is a friendly and meaningful conversation and respect once a day.

    It is time USA opens its borders to allow more people from good cultures like India to come and settle here. Americans can learn family values from Indians. If America restricts immigrants it will turn into a country of bigoted, nepotistic creeps who will export their ugly culture of disowning their own parents to our shores and around the world. Programmers have long enjoyed high inflated salaries that are unreasonable. These salaries now need to come down and be competitive globally. Time for a 'change' in immigration and congress to open its arms to immigrants who made this country so great. It is time to make Kennedy's dream a reality. Indians who settle here need to have loyalty to their culture and should not become Americanized. Take the good things from this culture and not lose your own good cultural values that made India the best country in the world until the gora British came and ruined it.





    zigma
    04-06 07:21 AM
    With this bill, if the thought is that about half of the illegals (<5yrs) will have to leave the country and return, and that too without any guarantees, they are not going to do it unless the consequences are drastic. Some, even then may decide that staying illegally is a better option than going back.

    IMHO, this bill amounts to saying,
    1. Let's legalize some of the illegals
    2. Let's push the the rest of the problem away for another 10-12 years
    3. A compromise

    But the question that arises is that, what prevents people who have been here legally (>5yrs) from applying for GC thorugh this method?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment