Thursday, June 9, 2011

firefly wallpaper widescreen

firefly wallpaper widescreen. wallpaper widescreen. kate
  • wallpaper widescreen. kate



  • dionysus
    01-24 11:37 AM
    Filing for I-485 is better as after six months, the employers can not do much. Disagree with this post altogether.


    Of course it is better. I am not denying that. But is it an achievable goal? Is this goal likely to be reached in next one year?

    Asking for greater job flexibility is the goal that IV can reach within this session of the house itself. This is what it should focus upon. This will mean that within a couple of months EB based GC seekers will start getting offers with better salaries and better benefits.





    firefly wallpaper widescreen. Firefly wallpapers images
  • Firefly wallpapers images



  • WillIBLucky
    11-17 01:56 PM
    That brings up a good point, why do you think all the PDs are moving except India?
    Is there really that many applicants from India than China
    The problem is even CIS layed off many people since 2004 and now are left with few people to work on. The left out people are not "like Indians in USA" kind of people.

    And further more they cannot offshore processing to India as well. So what do they do......hmm lets retrogress Indians. Its working for them.





    firefly wallpaper widescreen. and more Firefly+wallpaper
  • and more Firefly+wallpaper



  • RLNY122004
    06-15 04:23 PM
    see the reply
    Hi RLNY122004

    Please accept my congratulations and enjoy the freedom. Could you please answer the following questions.

    1. What do you mean by 'officer told us we will receive our cards in 6 to 8 weeks' Did you take an appointment and visit neary USCIS office?
    --- Please see my signature for details. My case was transfered to local office and we were interviwed last year. I took infopass last week went to district office and they told me that FP is expired and will have to take new FP. I gace FP last week and went back again today to findout the status , officer told em everything is okay and she is approving the case. She requested the visa numbers and took our I94.

    2. Did you speak on the phone?
    --- see 1
    3. When was your name check cleared?
    --- last year when I went for interview i asked officer and she said its cleared.4. Did you submit your finger prints recently? if yes was it code 1? 2? 3?
    --- last one on 06/07/2007 was 10 fingers.
    5. Was your I-485 case trasnferred to Texas/Nebraska recently?
    --- see 1
    I have many more questions but would not bug you, Please provide as much info as possible I would appreciate your reply.
    --- I got to go now, I will try to come back online later in the night and answer your questions.TIA





    firefly wallpaper widescreen. widescreen desktop wallpapers.
  • widescreen desktop wallpapers.



  • RiaonH4
    01-18 11:30 AM
    FALSE STATEMENT - law was changed couple of years ago.

    How can they advertise it on Sulekha with an incorrect statement???


    Ria



    more...


    firefly wallpaper widescreen. Firefly+wallpaper
  • Firefly+wallpaper



  • m79
    08-03 06:15 PM
    Denail from CSC
    Reason: Employer didn't follow labor rules in paying for some of the other employees.
    Employer is saying he will appeal the denial but few more questions.
    I heard that while appeal is in process I can't work. Also, I still need to get the EAD. So how can I work legally ?

    Can another employer file my H1 transfer in normal processing ? ( I will request my original employer that I will come back and work for him after I get the EAD, the reason for normal processing instead of premium is to get some time until I get EAD.)

    Can I start work for the other employer from the day of the H1b filing or have to wait until I get the H1b approval ( my h1 already got expired ) ?

    Will changing my employer after 485 is filed jeopardise my 485 process ? ( I have intention to come back to original employer after I get EAD).

    Any suggestions ?

    Thank you





    firefly wallpaper widescreen. Firefly+wallpaper
  • Firefly+wallpaper



  • shana04
    02-07 04:18 PM
    Thanks for all the responses. Yes, I am planning to move before my I-485 is approved (with current retrogession my EB2 PD of 05 may need another 3-4 years to get current unless there is a change in the rules). Infact I am changing jobs next month. What I am worried about is when I give notice my current employer will sure bring up this agreement and might ask me to repay. I will try to convince/negotiate in my own way and try to settle amicably. But if does not happen I am worried about what the employer can do with this agreement - since the exact wording in the agreement says that I have to stay at the employer for 2 years after the approval of permanent residence application. I am trying to find the legal definitionof "approval of permanent residency application" - my interpretation is approval of I485. I will try to reason that my "permanent residency" application is not yet approved and will try to repay some reasonable amount. Hope it works.

    For others wondering why I am worried so much - the agreement simply says that all expenses incurred including fees, lawyer charges, other administrative/misc expenses. It worded so vaguely (I know I shoud not have signed) they can throw any bill at me.


    I already sent resignation notice to employer and he started sending warning mails and he is in a process of revoking I 140. Who cares. I used to worry a lot, but not any more. I know the cost associated with AC21. like chaning attorneys, if using H1 then H1 cost and moving jobs, places is a lot. But why to stay with an employer who does not care our values.

    Do not worry.

    And Finallly good luck to you.



    more...


    firefly wallpaper widescreen. Wallpaper Widescreen.
  • Wallpaper Widescreen.



  • Oasis52
    05-15 02:44 PM
    Current Status: H1 (visa stamp expires Sept 2011)
    Citizen-India
    Current: Company A (Has filed for h1 extention on May 1 under normal processing)
    Future: Company B (Has filed for Transfer under Premium Processing as of May 6)

    Currently employed with A. Company B lawyer has filed a transfer on May 6 Premium Process.(I believe current status is LCA is under process).

    I plan to resign on May 21 with A and travel abroad to Dubai On May 22. Will be back on June3 to usa
    >Can i travel abroad even if my tranfer is under process
    >When i enter, what documents do I need to show at POE?
    > Can i enter with Company A visa stamp
    >Any issues if current employer informs USCIS about my resignation?

    Its a emergency travel i cannot avoid. What needs to be done to make my trip





    firefly wallpaper widescreen. ChaosGods Wallpaper Widescreen
  • ChaosGods Wallpaper Widescreen



  • kisana
    04-11 07:55 AM
    I have couple of questions

    1. There is question "Have you ever applied for Online Authorization form USCIS". My answer to that is yes. But in the "Date of application" what should I write. It should be the date on which EAD was issues from EAD card, or date which apparead in receipt notice.

    2. Also there is question "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:", what should I provide in that text box.

    Please suggest.



    more...


    firefly wallpaper widescreen. Firefly wallpapers images
  • Firefly wallpapers images



  • renupond
    10-04 10:46 PM
    No I am not related to eadguru.
    I simply need this info for my spouse.

    Thanks





    firefly wallpaper widescreen. Firefly Wallpapers | 1024x768
  • Firefly Wallpapers | 1024x768



  • Canadianindian
    07-24 06:34 AM
    You folks can apply for a Canadian immigration for yourself. It would take atleast 6 months. While she can live on Canadian bording city such as Windsor, and you can work in Detroit, MI. Detroit and Windsor are about 2 miles from each other, and I know many ppl who live in Windsro and work in Detroit.



    more...


    firefly wallpaper widescreen. wallpaper widescreen. kate
  • wallpaper widescreen. kate



  • ks_ls
    01-14 07:11 AM
    Hello,

    My sister is 33 years of age and appeared for visitor's visa with her 3-year old daughter.

    The visa was denied by the Mumbai consulate. Was asked the following questions:

    1. Why do you want to visit the US? --> Tourism
    2. Who will you travel in the US? --> Brother
    3. Is your husband going with you? -- NO
    4. Husband's salary? ---> upwards of 35 lakhs working with an MNC
    5. How long ? two months
    6. Where will you travel ? ---> DC, NY, Chicago, Disney etc
    7. What's the status of your brother? H1-B
    8. Does he have any children? NO

    Sorry your financial condition is not good..rejected!! Not sure what triggered that comment.

    Now, I am thinking of applying for the visa second time in a month or so. I am not sure why they said your financial condition is not good. Sister tried to show the document but the officer would not look at it.

    The guesswork begins. Next time, I am wondering if I should be the sponsor of her application or show that her husband can sponsor the trip.

    Any advice? Any experiences people have?

    Thanks





    firefly wallpaper widescreen. Sunrise Wallpaper Widescreen
  • Sunrise Wallpaper Widescreen



  • hypersphere
    05-21 09:07 AM
    Exactly the same thing happed to me a few years ago while hiking in the adirondacks, upstate NY. If you are within 100 miles of the border the "border patrol police" has the authority to perform immigration checke on you. This is in contrast to local/state police who under-law, cannot ask you for your immigration documents. There is always patrolling on I87 near the border.
    While my status was legal, my records were not up to date in one of their data bases. I was questioned on my status. The officers were stern but cooperative and eventually let me go.
    I was asked to keep originals of my travel documents all the time. At the least, keep phtocopies in the car if you are nearing the international broder and keep the phone number of your attorney handy.



    more...


    firefly wallpaper widescreen. wallpaper widescreen fantasy.
  • wallpaper widescreen fantasy.



  • chanduv23
    11-06 06:36 AM
    Though this may be off topic, it is related to travel and NIV.

    I booked tickets for my inlaws travelling on a tourist visa in Jet Airways - Chennai to JFK with layover in Brussels.

    Now, when I ask people everyone say they travel by Lufthansa, Air India, Emirates etc... but I have not found anyone who has travelled by Jet Airways.

    Just wanted to know if anyone has travelled via Jet Airways and their experience at the Brussels Airport, if it was smooth. My Inlaws do not speak English and this is the first time they are travelling.

    Thanks





    firefly wallpaper widescreen. city wallpaper widescreen.
  • city wallpaper widescreen.



  • Sakthisagar
    10-20 12:55 PM
    there is no need for pro-immigrant senator to respond becoz as soon as they respond..... it will increase the visibility and importance of grassley..... many a times in politics, the purpose of putting out provocative statement is to provoke a response..... to that effect, no response is the best response.... it is better for california director to respond & fight with a sitting senator, which de-values grassley's perceived seniority.....

    That means let Immigrants suffer in hell. with this ignorant guy's letters, and inturn USCIS responds and issues a dump memo on that letter again, and the suffering becomes more and more day by day. Is the republicans have majority or Democrats I have doubts about that. This bipartisan is a key word to do nothing and enjoy all the benefits of being the ruling side. There is no seniority issue here. These senators are weeds who make immigrants life miserable.



    more...


    firefly wallpaper widescreen. Dragon Age Origins Wallpaper
  • Dragon Age Origins Wallpaper



  • sansas
    01-21 07:28 AM
    hi dionysus
    i got this from some requirement agencies





    firefly wallpaper widescreen. music wallpaper widescreen.
  • music wallpaper widescreen.



  • pappu
    12-24 09:03 AM
    Celebrating 2nd IV anniversary: IV action Item

    Dear members,

    IV will be completing a milestone in a couple of days. Let us use this opportunity to celebrate the fact that IV has been able to bring the community together and we have been able to get small successes till now.

    Let us also celebrate this event by inviting as many new members we can and raise the membership of IV.

    You can review IV achievements here:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=47


    Pls use these templates to send emails to your friends requesting them to join IV

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=36

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=36

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_invite_friends&Itemid=55

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16034&highlight=walking_dude
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15976&highlight=walking_dude
    ======================

    If you have a blog, pls post IV related messages, links, Banner ads on your blogs.
    Banners are available at http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=36

    Let us also list such blogs on this thread. Here are some blogs:
    (1) http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com
    (2) http://iv-physicians.blogspot.com
    (3) http://iv-tristate.blogspot.com
    (4) http://dcrally.blogspot.com
    (5) http://www.touchdownusa.org/
    (6) http://skilledimmigrants.blogspot.com/
    (7) http://www.touchdownusa.org/floral/FloralProtest.html
    (8) http://www.tired-immigrant.blogspot.com/



    more...


    firefly wallpaper widescreen. Wallpaper, HD Widescreen
  • Wallpaper, HD Widescreen



  • chanukya
    05-17 10:35 PM
    I think, if you are US Masters/above plus if you are a member of profession, then you are the luckiest person on earth...

    1) Need not File LC
    2)U R not counted against the Quota

    A hypothetical case where it may not work

    But if your are a US-MS Electrical Eng and working as Tech Lead in IT, you do not qualify for this, as Tech Lead for IT may require US MS Comp Science not US-MS Elect Eng....since you do not qualify as memeber of profession.

    In which case you need to file LC, which anyway will be a problem becasue of the misamatch of the profession and your qualification.

    So for those kind of mismatches it will be really difficult to justify releif under this clause.





    firefly wallpaper widescreen. Widescreen Wallpaper:
  • Widescreen Wallpaper:



  • english_august
    07-06 08:14 AM
    If somebody wants to create a seperate message, release it, I can dig it.

    There you go:
    http://desicritics.org/2007/07/06/004733.php





    firefly wallpaper widescreen. desktop wallpapers widescreen.
  • desktop wallpapers widescreen.



  • makemygc
    07-12 12:04 PM
    I don't believe so.

    Only H1 transfers have no cap, apart from non-profits.......
    Isn't?

    This is really news to me. I thought once you switch to H4 from H1, your H1 is gone. To come back on H1, you have to re-apply which will be subjected to cap.

    Are you sure on this? If this is true, this can be really helpful for some folks.





    gc2
    02-19 11:22 AM
    you may find this helpful. it provides info on I-130 and I-485 and the documents you need to file. if he is clean (no criminal background, issues with legal status etc) then you should not have any problems. Good luck and congrats on your marriage.





    gchopefull
    10-02 04:14 PM
    at TSC



    No comments:

    Post a Comment