small2006
07-21 12:43 PM
I knew this would be the next obvious question and therefore I included that last line in my earlier post. Sorry but I tried to glean that from my attorney and there was no way he would give it to me.
If you have an attorney working on your case it should be a simple matter of him/her sending in the request. Please try that option. Also I think it would carry more weight if it goes from an attorney's office than from an applicant directly.
If you have an attorney working on your case it should be a simple matter of him/her sending in the request. Please try that option. Also I think it would carry more weight if it goes from an attorney's office than from an applicant directly.
wallpaper i love justin bieber collage.
kriskris
03-17 03:07 PM
According to IRS
http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=179211,00.html
If any member has ITIN, economic stimulus package benefit will not be given.
You can definitely give it a try because when we went to apply SSN for my wife, they didn't ask for EAD even though we were carrying it. They might be able to give based on AOS, but I am not sure. You can give it a try since you have nothing to lose.
http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=179211,00.html
If any member has ITIN, economic stimulus package benefit will not be given.
You can definitely give it a try because when we went to apply SSN for my wife, they didn't ask for EAD even though we were carrying it. They might be able to give based on AOS, but I am not sure. You can give it a try since you have nothing to lose.

LayoffBlog
01-27 01:32 PM
Specialty chemicals company Clariant AG said Tuesday it is cutting 1,000 jobs this year.Clariant said the job cuts are the result of a sharp decline in customer demand for its products in the textile, leather, automotive and construction industries.Source: International Herald TribunePosted in Chemical, Manufacturing, worldwide Tagged: Clariant, Clariant layoff http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1258&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1
More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/27/swiss-chemicals-company-clariant-cuts-1000-jobs/)
More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/27/swiss-chemicals-company-clariant-cuts-1000-jobs/)
2011 Justin Bieber (green)
ravi.shah
02-07 11:01 AM
link??
Live Video - C-SPAN2 | C-SPAN (http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN2/)
Live Video - C-SPAN2 | C-SPAN (http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN2/)
more...
rameshvaid
05-27 10:22 AM
I don't think the letter was of any help, it said my case is still pending, and as I mentioned above DMV told me they already knew that, they had access to USCIS database.
Thanks Bfaldia for sharing the info..
RV
Thanks Bfaldia for sharing the info..
RV
TO BE OR NO TO BE
05-17 01:17 PM
nshah1968
Can you please provide me with the information? I am looking for a lawyer too.
Thanks
Can you please provide me with the information? I am looking for a lawyer too.
Thanks
more...
doubt123
06-15 01:46 PM
Hello,
I was once in the same situation for H1 ( moved to a new compan ), where ex-emplyoyer totally denied to give letter.My lawyer suggested to just write a letter to USCIS mentioning that ex-employer is not giving letter and also mention his company name and telephone number, where they can call and check if they wish. If you have paystubs for the said working period attach copies with this letter.
WE did this, and we got our H1 approved and also I-140 got cleared.
Please check with your lawyer before you follow this step as I am not a lawyer.
Hope this helps and All the best...
I was once in the same situation for H1 ( moved to a new compan ), where ex-emplyoyer totally denied to give letter.My lawyer suggested to just write a letter to USCIS mentioning that ex-employer is not giving letter and also mention his company name and telephone number, where they can call and check if they wish. If you have paystubs for the said working period attach copies with this letter.
WE did this, and we got our H1 approved and also I-140 got cleared.
Please check with your lawyer before you follow this step as I am not a lawyer.
Hope this helps and All the best...
2010 i love justin bieber collage.
OLDMONK
07-27 05:12 PM
If I-485 is rejected, can you switch back to H4 from EAD without going out of USA?
As per my knowledge you may be able to change status while remaining in US.. you may do that with Form I539. Check out this form and read through all categories. To make sure consult an attorney.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-539.pdf
As per my knowledge you may be able to change status while remaining in US.. you may do that with Form I539. Check out this form and read through all categories. To make sure consult an attorney.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-539.pdf
more...
vkrishn
07-28 10:00 PM
Checked the USCIS Website today and there is no Soft LUD on my 485. But i did notice that the "Request for Evidence" Message changed to "Request for Evidence Respone Review" . This is a new status message.
I got an RFE on Sep 3rd 2008 and Attorney's filed the response with in 3 days. I did not get any other update beyond that. I did open a SR on July 11th regarding status of the case.
Did anyone who had sent their response to RFE get their status changed like the above today?
Here is description of the "Request for Evidence Respone Review"..
"Once a timely response to the request for evidence is received by USCIS, we review the evidence or information you submitted. If you submitted the requested evidence, we continue with the adjudication of your application or petition in light of the new evidence"..
I got an RFE on Sep 3rd 2008 and Attorney's filed the response with in 3 days. I did not get any other update beyond that. I did open a SR on July 11th regarding status of the case.
Did anyone who had sent their response to RFE get their status changed like the above today?
Here is description of the "Request for Evidence Respone Review"..
"Once a timely response to the request for evidence is received by USCIS, we review the evidence or information you submitted. If you submitted the requested evidence, we continue with the adjudication of your application or petition in light of the new evidence"..
hair justin bieber collage pictures. strongs Justin+ieber+and+
don840
04-03 08:03 PM
The work location in LCA was company headquarter in Houston. H1 petition was submitted with LCA from Houston.
I have worked in Colorado from 2005 onwards. Company obtained LCA for Colorado, but did not file amendment with USCIS. They paid wages as per Colorado LCA, also filed CO state tax, etc. This was the scenario for both 2005 and 2007 h1 petitions.
I have worked in Colorado from 2005 onwards. Company obtained LCA for Colorado, but did not file amendment with USCIS. They paid wages as per Colorado LCA, also filed CO state tax, etc. This was the scenario for both 2005 and 2007 h1 petitions.
more...
punjabi77
08-07 10:10 PM
I have filed for my EAD and 485 in july 2007. I have not got my EAD due to Name check (dont know why they cannot issue EAD bcos of name check).
Well in my case USCIS did not give me any information.
So i had to call the senator office. Their office contacted the TSC, and got the information that my case is pending Name check.
Now i know my case is pending name check, whenever i call USCIS, they submit a request to provide me an update and ask me to call after 1 month, 2 months and like that.
So i have stopped calling USCIS and directly call the Senator office.
Infopass does not show any appointment dates in Altanta region. So i am relying on the Senator office.
So may be you can try calling the Senator office and ask them to followup with your case.
Well in my case USCIS did not give me any information.
So i had to call the senator office. Their office contacted the TSC, and got the information that my case is pending Name check.
Now i know my case is pending name check, whenever i call USCIS, they submit a request to provide me an update and ask me to call after 1 month, 2 months and like that.
So i have stopped calling USCIS and directly call the Senator office.
Infopass does not show any appointment dates in Altanta region. So i am relying on the Senator office.
So may be you can try calling the Senator office and ask them to followup with your case.
hot i love justin bieber collage.
martinvisalaw
12-01 06:01 PM
The relevant dates, as I see it, are:
10/06: H-1B ext filed
12/06: H-1B expired, ext still pending
7/07: 485 filed.
??: H-1B ext denied?
Using INA 245k you may be able to argue that you are eligible to adjust because you may not have violated status for over 180 days, or at all, before filing the 485. Recent CIS memos on the issue of unlawful presence and related topics have made this a very complicated subject, so you really need to review the entire history with an immigration attorney in a formal consultation if you want a 2nd opinion.
10/06: H-1B ext filed
12/06: H-1B expired, ext still pending
7/07: 485 filed.
??: H-1B ext denied?
Using INA 245k you may be able to argue that you are eligible to adjust because you may not have violated status for over 180 days, or at all, before filing the 485. Recent CIS memos on the issue of unlawful presence and related topics have made this a very complicated subject, so you really need to review the entire history with an immigration attorney in a formal consultation if you want a 2nd opinion.
more...
house i love justin bieber collage.
REEF�
06-11 03:52 PM
And everyone has a side with some boobies!
tattoo justin bieber : College Candy
laksmi
01-07 04:02 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14154
more...
pictures love+justin+ieber+collage

punjabi
08-13 11:12 AM
I personally think we should try to encourage new people to open new threads, and not discourage them. This way, they also get a feeling like they own ImmigrationVoice and they are the part of it.
Unless there is already an active thread, we should not mind if someone opens a new thread!
Unless there is already an active thread, we should not mind if someone opens a new thread!
dresses 2011 Justin Bieber Collage Of
ilwaiting
06-15 02:52 PM
I see your PD is 2004? there are thousands of people whose PD is probably before you waiting to file 485. I guess they would get there GC's first. I don't think there is a way to speed up the process. It should be FIFO.
Friends,
Like me, many of you have filed I-485 before Sept 2005 and got stuck due to priority dates getting retrogressed. Now that that the PD is current what action should we take to get the cases approved and not get stuck again.
PLEASE POOL IN YOUR INPUTS so that a collective thought will put us in the right direction to get the GC approved before the PD move back.
TIA.
Please see my Signature below for info regarding me.
EB3/VSC/India
PD July 2004
140/EAD/AP/485 file RD:11/05/2004 ND:11/09/2004
EAD1 Approved:11/22/2004
AP1 Approved:11/23/2005
140 Approved:2/1/2005
EAD2 RD: 10/06/05 AD: 10/25/05
AP2 RD: 10/06/05 AD:10/31/05
EAD3 RD 7/7/2006 AD: 7/27/06
FP1 - 03/10/05
FP2 4/25/07
SELF Name Check Cleared!!!: Dec. 2004 & Jan 2006.
SPOUSE Name Check Cleared!!!: Mar. 2006
Friends,
Like me, many of you have filed I-485 before Sept 2005 and got stuck due to priority dates getting retrogressed. Now that that the PD is current what action should we take to get the cases approved and not get stuck again.
PLEASE POOL IN YOUR INPUTS so that a collective thought will put us in the right direction to get the GC approved before the PD move back.
TIA.
Please see my Signature below for info regarding me.
EB3/VSC/India
PD July 2004
140/EAD/AP/485 file RD:11/05/2004 ND:11/09/2004
EAD1 Approved:11/22/2004
AP1 Approved:11/23/2005
140 Approved:2/1/2005
EAD2 RD: 10/06/05 AD: 10/25/05
AP2 RD: 10/06/05 AD:10/31/05
EAD3 RD 7/7/2006 AD: 7/27/06
FP1 - 03/10/05
FP2 4/25/07
SELF Name Check Cleared!!!: Dec. 2004 & Jan 2006.
SPOUSE Name Check Cleared!!!: Mar. 2006
more...
makeup justin bieber collage 2010.
masti_Gai
08-16 10:20 AM
I recently visited India in June 07. I didn't wanna go and waste a couple of dayz in chennai so wanted to use ma AP. While returnin I showed ma PP to the Immigration officer, he asked me where ma VISA was. I told him i have an AP and showed it to him.. He wasn't surprized. he just let me get in after stampin a seal on my PP.
At Germany (coz i flew via lufthansa) the lady asked my VISA again. I showed her my AP... she suddenly understood and asked me if i had applied for a GC. I said yes.. she signed a form and let me check in at the counter.
Its so simple no problem at all.
Happy Journey...
At Germany (coz i flew via lufthansa) the lady asked my VISA again. I showed her my AP... she suddenly understood and asked me if i had applied for a GC. I said yes.. she signed a form and let me check in at the counter.
Its so simple no problem at all.
Happy Journey...
girlfriend justin bieber collage twitter.

forgerator
11-08 05:14 PM
How many similar positions are in the company? is this the current position you are in, if yes you can not use experience with your employer even in future for this position.
In either case your best bet would be a different EB2 qualified position with same employer or New employer.:o
yes I am in this current position. Let's see how it goes. The lawyer is evaluating it right now.
My EB3 ROW, although better off than India EB3, it's still in bad shape. I'm much better off trying for EB2 ROW (some of my Pakistani friends got their gc in less than 8 months)
In either case your best bet would be a different EB2 qualified position with same employer or New employer.:o
yes I am in this current position. Let's see how it goes. The lawyer is evaluating it right now.
My EB3 ROW, although better off than India EB3, it's still in bad shape. I'm much better off trying for EB2 ROW (some of my Pakistani friends got their gc in less than 8 months)
hairstyles collage pictures of justin

waitnwatch
05-24 12:18 AM
Mercies,
This is a house member. They will speak a lot of things. Plus, there is 435 of them. In the course of debate a lot of opinions will come across. I dont know if this guy from Indiana is on the conference, but the only person that really matters from the house side is Sensenbrenner. He will be on the conference. And all the provisions that are friendly to illegals will be thrown out of the bill during conference.
Frankly, the amendments like orange card amendment of Feinstein was a waste of time. First of all it didnt even pass the senate, but had it been passed, provisions like Orange card would be something that Sensenbrenner would ask the Senators to leave it outside the door before walking to the table in conf committee.
Cool down yaar. Let's wait for tommorow to see and hope that Frist and Reid dont start another pillow fight over the number of amendments.
You're right on logiclife .... our first concern is whether frist and reid start fighting again. one baby step at a time.....
One good thing I have noticed....I donot know why but Tancredo is not screaming as much from the rooftops right now. I guess he may have realized that the house just overdid things a bit and tipped the balance.
This is a house member. They will speak a lot of things. Plus, there is 435 of them. In the course of debate a lot of opinions will come across. I dont know if this guy from Indiana is on the conference, but the only person that really matters from the house side is Sensenbrenner. He will be on the conference. And all the provisions that are friendly to illegals will be thrown out of the bill during conference.
Frankly, the amendments like orange card amendment of Feinstein was a waste of time. First of all it didnt even pass the senate, but had it been passed, provisions like Orange card would be something that Sensenbrenner would ask the Senators to leave it outside the door before walking to the table in conf committee.
Cool down yaar. Let's wait for tommorow to see and hope that Frist and Reid dont start another pillow fight over the number of amendments.
You're right on logiclife .... our first concern is whether frist and reid start fighting again. one baby step at a time.....
One good thing I have noticed....I donot know why but Tancredo is not screaming as much from the rooftops right now. I guess he may have realized that the house just overdid things a bit and tipped the balance.
LostInGCProcess
03-02 06:14 PM
Any one who had been through this process , can you please PM me or post attorney reference who is based in NJ .
i greatly appreciate your responses.
Could you PM me the name of the company that is causing so much trouble to you? That way I can be alert and also let my friends know not to join should they come across that company.
I am sorry, I don't know any attorneys that deal with civil cases like non-compete.
Thanks.
i greatly appreciate your responses.
Could you PM me the name of the company that is causing so much trouble to you? That way I can be alert and also let my friends know not to join should they come across that company.
I am sorry, I don't know any attorneys that deal with civil cases like non-compete.
Thanks.
number30
07-23 07:54 PM
I'm in a similar predicament as well. I'm on EAD and 485 is pending, can I claim unemployment benefits?
Only problem is that, it will become a documented proof of your current unemployment. Otherwise it is just insurance. Dependents can go that safely. Primary I am not sure.
Only problem is that, it will become a documented proof of your current unemployment. Otherwise it is just insurance. Dependents can go that safely. Primary I am not sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment