siravi
08-06 04:38 PM
will be there as well.
wallpaper justin bieber new haircut

seahawks
08-09 09:24 AM
Hello,
I did not see any posts regarding "1 year H1 extension approval when filed for 3 years". If this discussion is already in place, please point me to appropriate thread so that I could close this one.
I applied for 3 years H1 extension on 6/26/2007 with approved I-140. My priority date (EB3 -Sep 2003) was not current on 6/26/2007 when I applied for 3 year extension. I got an approval notice today which is valid for only one year. I want to know if this is an error from USCIS so that I could ask to ammend 2 more years.
Thanks!
unfortunately I missed the bus, we send all document May 29th and it reached USCIS CA on 30th, my pd was current for June bulletin and was approved 1 year extensions. I should have waited until Aug to file extensions, this is my 4th H1/H4 extension:( in 4 years.
I did not see any posts regarding "1 year H1 extension approval when filed for 3 years". If this discussion is already in place, please point me to appropriate thread so that I could close this one.
I applied for 3 years H1 extension on 6/26/2007 with approved I-140. My priority date (EB3 -Sep 2003) was not current on 6/26/2007 when I applied for 3 year extension. I got an approval notice today which is valid for only one year. I want to know if this is an error from USCIS so that I could ask to ammend 2 more years.
Thanks!
unfortunately I missed the bus, we send all document May 29th and it reached USCIS CA on 30th, my pd was current for June bulletin and was approved 1 year extensions. I should have waited until Aug to file extensions, this is my 4th H1/H4 extension:( in 4 years.
IV2007
07-30 10:37 AM
Guys,
My undertstanding is, if one is a primary applicant on EAD and he/she starts studying full time, one need to pay taxes (like saying working part time or doing business, etc...).
Once school is complete one needs to get back to same position or higher as an EAD applicant.
I am also looking for concrete answers/confirmation on this.
Tried to post a mesg to attorney on this forum but the post was closed. :(
Anyone know for sure how to handle this situation. Or anyone did this and still got GC ??
Thanks
shree
My undertstanding is, if one is a primary applicant on EAD and he/she starts studying full time, one need to pay taxes (like saying working part time or doing business, etc...).
Once school is complete one needs to get back to same position or higher as an EAD applicant.
I am also looking for concrete answers/confirmation on this.
Tried to post a mesg to attorney on this forum but the post was closed. :(
Anyone know for sure how to handle this situation. Or anyone did this and still got GC ??
Thanks
shree
2011 hot justin bieber new haircut
LostInGCProcess
01-08 11:23 AM
I don't think so. I applied for AP on my own - and I got only 2 copies, not three.
I too applied on my own and I got 3. May be 1 extra copy...that's why, i guess, the first offices gave me one copy right away and took 2 other copies.
I too applied on my own and I got 3. May be 1 extra copy...that's why, i guess, the first offices gave me one copy right away and took 2 other copies.
more...

HOPE_GC_SOON
03-28 10:15 AM
guys, Murthy says EB2 will move forward in May 2008 bulletine. Reason is getting leftover visa from EB1 India's category.
http://murthy.com/bulletin.html
hoping big forward move.:D
Hi Dipika;
This is good News.. Quite encouraging to spend the weekend off with some motivation/ happiness.
Do We have any statsitstics, as to how many Visa Nos. could have been Spilled off from unused EB1 and how many India / Chia may share out of it. That would give clear picture to this Speculation.
Gurus: Any Link/ Previous threads, Explaining No. of EB2 cases.. Interesting stuff to analyze during the weeknd.
Thanks again for all the team work
http://murthy.com/bulletin.html
hoping big forward move.:D
Hi Dipika;
This is good News.. Quite encouraging to spend the weekend off with some motivation/ happiness.
Do We have any statsitstics, as to how many Visa Nos. could have been Spilled off from unused EB1 and how many India / Chia may share out of it. That would give clear picture to this Speculation.
Gurus: Any Link/ Previous threads, Explaining No. of EB2 cases.. Interesting stuff to analyze during the weeknd.
Thanks again for all the team work
nozerd
04-16 12:20 AM
Any additional thoughts / opinions on getting travel insurance ? My uncle and aunt are coming over for 3 months in the summer. My uncle is 65 with typical BP/ Heart problem issues and aunt has no medical problem. Is ICICI Lombardi the best option ?
Any other viewsand recomendations from those who have actually had to use the insurance and submit a claim etc ?
Thanks
Any other viewsand recomendations from those who have actually had to use the insurance and submit a claim etc ?
Thanks
more...
senthil1
04-01 07:25 PM
If extension is denied it is better to leave asap especially within 30 days. More the delay more problem while applying any visa in Consulate in future.
Hi there, I'm new to the forum but really need legal advice.
I came to the US at the end of October and received a stay until the end of January. I'm staying here with my partner (of course I didn't say anything about that on the border). I tried to extend my visa but I was declined. I tried to call different lawyers and one of them just told me about the 180 days rule: since my extension is denied and I was told to leave the US within 30 days of the date of the decision (March 17th), I'm here illegally anyway and it won't really matter if I leave in 2 (like I'm supposed to) or 4 weeks as long as I won't hit the 180 days. Unfortunately she failed to mention what the 180 days apply to. Is it since the date of my arrival (in which case the 180 days have already passed) or is it since the expiration of my I94, the end of January? The problem is that neither me or my partner are ready to be separated again so soon and we want to do anything to buy us some time.
Also, I'm very sorry if somebody asked a similar question before...
I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you so much!
Hi there, I'm new to the forum but really need legal advice.
I came to the US at the end of October and received a stay until the end of January. I'm staying here with my partner (of course I didn't say anything about that on the border). I tried to extend my visa but I was declined. I tried to call different lawyers and one of them just told me about the 180 days rule: since my extension is denied and I was told to leave the US within 30 days of the date of the decision (March 17th), I'm here illegally anyway and it won't really matter if I leave in 2 (like I'm supposed to) or 4 weeks as long as I won't hit the 180 days. Unfortunately she failed to mention what the 180 days apply to. Is it since the date of my arrival (in which case the 180 days have already passed) or is it since the expiration of my I94, the end of January? The problem is that neither me or my partner are ready to be separated again so soon and we want to do anything to buy us some time.
Also, I'm very sorry if somebody asked a similar question before...
I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you so much!
2010 justin bieber haircut.
go_guy123
06-22 12:36 AM
CIR 2009 RIP.....health care, economy , perhaps even iran etc are ahead of that
more...
krustycat
03-09 07:26 PM
I have a quick question on salary issue with 485. My EB2 I-140 states that my yearly salary 87k per annum. It got approved last year. I realized that my w-2 only reflects 64k for last year. I did not work for 2 months because of some personal reason. Is this less salary going to affect my 485 application? I thougt, GC is for future jobs so its okay. Can somebody please clarify this ?
You will be fine if you company can prove 'ability to pay' (the financial capability to pay the wages being offered for the position).
Adjudicators should make a favorable decision if the case contains proof of one of three specific matters.
the company's net income is equal to or greater than the wage that is offered
the company's current net assets are equal to or greater than the offered wage
the petitioner is employing the beneficiary and paying the beneficiary a wage in an amount equal to the prevailing wage
Point #3 will fail, then your company must prove #1 or #2 in order to be approved.
#2 => net income = taxable income
#3 => net current assets = current assets - current liabilities
You will be fine if you company can prove 'ability to pay' (the financial capability to pay the wages being offered for the position).
Adjudicators should make a favorable decision if the case contains proof of one of three specific matters.
the company's net income is equal to or greater than the wage that is offered
the company's current net assets are equal to or greater than the offered wage
the petitioner is employing the beneficiary and paying the beneficiary a wage in an amount equal to the prevailing wage
Point #3 will fail, then your company must prove #1 or #2 in order to be approved.
#2 => net income = taxable income
#3 => net current assets = current assets - current liabilities
hair star design haircut middot; of ald

ak_manu
10-24 11:40 AM
Hello,
I have a baby in US. We have applied for birth certificate and ssn. we plan to travel to india in December. I plan to apply for US passport once i receive DOB and ssn certificates. I have following Q's -
If baby has to travel to india, do i need PIO or OCI?
What is difference b/w two?
Can i simultanesously apply for PIO/OCI along with US passport?
What documents would I need to apply PIO/OCI along and US passport?
How long does everything take?
Thanks,
ak_manu
I have a baby in US. We have applied for birth certificate and ssn. we plan to travel to india in December. I plan to apply for US passport once i receive DOB and ssn certificates. I have following Q's -
If baby has to travel to india, do i need PIO or OCI?
What is difference b/w two?
Can i simultanesously apply for PIO/OCI along with US passport?
What documents would I need to apply PIO/OCI along and US passport?
How long does everything take?
Thanks,
ak_manu
more...
immi2006
05-24 09:14 AM
If you want to make decisions do it based on career progress not on GC.
I seriously doubt if you can get your GC IMHO, reason being with 7 % of 90000 being a small number for any country. Particularly India / China, DO you know something - there are thousands in line from 2002 onwards waiting to file 485.
Even after 10 years of wait the number will still not be enough to fill the 485 backlog. I do not want to sound as someone not wishing you well. I am touching on ground realities.
I seriously doubt if you can get your GC IMHO, reason being with 7 % of 90000 being a small number for any country. Particularly India / China, DO you know something - there are thousands in line from 2002 onwards waiting to file 485.
Even after 10 years of wait the number will still not be enough to fill the 485 backlog. I do not want to sound as someone not wishing you well. I am touching on ground realities.
hot justin bieber haircut
raysaikat
05-24 04:01 PM
Hi,
My H1 B is expiring on 30 Sep 2010. I have not started my green card process. Is it too late to start now?
You can start your green card any time. The initial part is your employer's responsibility. So you have nothing to lose.
Can I get extension based on number of days I have been out of country in last 6 years.? (119 days)
Yes.
If I include that is it still late to start and not worth my time and money? What are my options? If I leave the country and come back after 1 year, I will be counted for the H1 B quota?
You will be subject to quota again, but your H1-B clock will be reset (i.e., you will again get 6 more years).
I have MS in CSE from univsersity in USA. My husband applied for GC and I have dependent EAD till Oct 2010 but then he moved out of USA last year and got H4 to come visit. Is that application still valid for me to be able to get EAD extension?
If the primary's GC application is active, then the dependent's EAD is still valid.
Can he still come back on H1 B or EAD? Any help/advice on my situation will be very helpful.
Thanks!
If your husband gets his own H1-B, then he can still come back on H1-B. As long as the GC application is active (no decision made, not withdrawn, etc.), then you can still be on EAD while the primary is on H1-B.
My H1 B is expiring on 30 Sep 2010. I have not started my green card process. Is it too late to start now?
You can start your green card any time. The initial part is your employer's responsibility. So you have nothing to lose.
Can I get extension based on number of days I have been out of country in last 6 years.? (119 days)
Yes.
If I include that is it still late to start and not worth my time and money? What are my options? If I leave the country and come back after 1 year, I will be counted for the H1 B quota?
You will be subject to quota again, but your H1-B clock will be reset (i.e., you will again get 6 more years).
I have MS in CSE from univsersity in USA. My husband applied for GC and I have dependent EAD till Oct 2010 but then he moved out of USA last year and got H4 to come visit. Is that application still valid for me to be able to get EAD extension?
If the primary's GC application is active, then the dependent's EAD is still valid.
Can he still come back on H1 B or EAD? Any help/advice on my situation will be very helpful.
Thanks!
If your husband gets his own H1-B, then he can still come back on H1-B. As long as the GC application is active (no decision made, not withdrawn, etc.), then you can still be on EAD while the primary is on H1-B.
more...
house justinbieberhaircutgood

kadarm
01-09 03:16 PM
any more inputs??
Still waiting. Applied in Jan 2007. EB2
Still waiting. Applied in Jan 2007. EB2
tattoo justin bieber haircut. justin
rajenk
11-27 12:43 PM
Currently there is no way you can substitute a labor certification. Your post saying "Now the consulting firm is saying that they have substituted a labor for him" could you be more specific what "Substitution" means in this context?
I am forewarning not to get cheated!
Thanks
Raj
I am forewarning not to get cheated!
Thanks
Raj
more...
pictures justin bieber hairstyle back.

CaliHoneB
01-24 03:10 PM
May be my assumption is incorrect but shouldn't India and china receive same numbers for Eb3?
Eb3 China received 3676 vs Eb3 India 3036.
is this difference because of the number of dependents? Any comments?
Cheers
Annual Report of the Visa Office for 2010 has been released here...
Report of the Visa Office 2010 Table of Contents (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/statistics/statistics_5240.html)
Table V Part 2
India Received
EB1 6741
EB2 19961
EB3 3036
ROW EB2 Received 19261 (Total EB2 Minus India China Mexico and Philippines)
Other Info
EB1 received a total of 41026 which means there was no spillover from EB1.
Eb3 China received 3676 vs Eb3 India 3036.
is this difference because of the number of dependents? Any comments?
Cheers
Annual Report of the Visa Office for 2010 has been released here...
Report of the Visa Office 2010 Table of Contents (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/statistics/statistics_5240.html)
Table V Part 2
India Received
EB1 6741
EB2 19961
EB3 3036
ROW EB2 Received 19261 (Total EB2 Minus India China Mexico and Philippines)
Other Info
EB1 received a total of 41026 which means there was no spillover from EB1.
dresses justin bieber fail haircut.

ssss
01-10 06:43 PM
My husband's case was transferred from CSC to TSC. We haven't received the FP notice yet. USCIS status "The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office". when we called customer service cust service rep informed that we need to wait 180 days after the transfer for FP
more...
makeup dresses justin bieber haircut
sriswam
06-28 06:02 PM
Hello Folks,
As a last ditch atempt, I am trying to e-file form 907 for upgrading my pending 140 app to premium processing (through employer). However when proceeding with the application, in the related forms section, the only available option in the drop down menu is I-129. How would I proceed for I-140?
If anybody know, kindly show the way.
Thanks,
Sriswam
As a last ditch atempt, I am trying to e-file form 907 for upgrading my pending 140 app to premium processing (through employer). However when proceeding with the application, in the related forms section, the only available option in the drop down menu is I-129. How would I proceed for I-140?
If anybody know, kindly show the way.
Thanks,
Sriswam
girlfriend Justin Bieber Bald Picture
chanduv23
07-08 11:22 AM
friends,
We are in a process of divorce . Last year I filed employment based 485 with my wife as depended. Now we both have EAD and she is working under EAD. If we divorce while 485 is pending who go out of status? Me or my wife? Is both 485 will be canceled? Or both are safe. If I marry again is it possible to bring my new wife under my filed 485 petition?
Thanks for your help.
balan
I485 Filed on July 2, 2007.
Though it is not of my concern - I see that you want to file a divorce with your current spouse and then remarry another person - while I don't know your personal specific situation - I would suggest that you must try and work it out with your current spouse
I see a lot of divorce cases these days among the immigrant community and when we look into it further - many cases divorces could have been avoided if spouses were more accomodating.
Once again - I have written this with a good intent. Please do niot shoot me down. Admins can delete my post if needed.
We are in a process of divorce . Last year I filed employment based 485 with my wife as depended. Now we both have EAD and she is working under EAD. If we divorce while 485 is pending who go out of status? Me or my wife? Is both 485 will be canceled? Or both are safe. If I marry again is it possible to bring my new wife under my filed 485 petition?
Thanks for your help.
balan
I485 Filed on July 2, 2007.
Though it is not of my concern - I see that you want to file a divorce with your current spouse and then remarry another person - while I don't know your personal specific situation - I would suggest that you must try and work it out with your current spouse
I see a lot of divorce cases these days among the immigrant community and when we look into it further - many cases divorces could have been avoided if spouses were more accomodating.
Once again - I have written this with a good intent. Please do niot shoot me down. Admins can delete my post if needed.
hairstyles justin bieber haircut new. new
cjain
08-10 03:45 PM
from AILA
http://www.aila.org/content/fileviewer.aspx?docid=23079&linkid=164409
http://www.aila.org/content/fileviewer.aspx?docid=23079&linkid=164409
senthil1
12-06 11:42 PM
I think Eb2 is much better. Retrogression is hardly more than 3 years and moves fast sometimes. Best thing is get a preapproved labor if available in your company
Foster2007
07-07 12:27 PM
Good idea. I gave highest rating. The video summarizes the issue for the candidates very well!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment