syedajmal
11-03 11:17 AM
If this is a possible solution, have your Mother-in-Law visit Canada temporarily for a few day and have her come back to US. I am just floating this idea for discussuion.
Visiting Canada doesn't help to extend the visa stamp. My in-laws tried it in August.
Visiting Canada doesn't help to extend the visa stamp. My in-laws tried it in August.
wallpaper Justin Bieber wallpapers
mattresscoil
12-09 07:58 AM
Hi,
I filed my I-140 and 485 concurrently using substitue labor by June'07. Still my I-140 is pending. Recently again I filed my Labor with the same company(No change in the compary ). it got approved last week. I am going to apply for new I-140. Can I port the previous PD?
Thanks
VK
Venkatanathen:
Your previous I140 needs to be approved. If it is pending, I dont think you can port a priority date from it. Again please have this answer qualified by an attorney.
I filed my I-140 and 485 concurrently using substitue labor by June'07. Still my I-140 is pending. Recently again I filed my Labor with the same company(No change in the compary ). it got approved last week. I am going to apply for new I-140. Can I port the previous PD?
Thanks
VK
Venkatanathen:
Your previous I140 needs to be approved. If it is pending, I dont think you can port a priority date from it. Again please have this answer qualified by an attorney.
pd_recapturing
02-27 08:47 AM
180 days are counted from RD of I-485 but its safer to count it from notice date to avoind any issues.
2011 2010 Justin Bieber And Selena
boreal
08-29 01:54 PM
I think there are still some visas left for EB2 I/C but they want to distribute them judiciously.
Due to the random processing, seveal people had earlier complained to USCIS and Ombudsman. This may have probably resulted in drawing a line that would mandate following a RD by IOs.
On the other hand DOS has still not made any official statement as the visa may be available or would be available towards the end of month.
Thus all those people whose RD is earlier than the published RD and PD is within the window should remain hopeful.
My theory is that USCIS could not handle the load of all the calls from us to CSRs, the infopass appointments, the SRs being opened...It was pretty silly of them to have moved the dates to August 10 (NSC) when there were thousands of applications with the RD of July 2. Obviously, that resulted in tonnes of SR/Infopass requests. Makes me think there is no one unit within USCIS that can do _some_ analysis regarding the consequences of their actions. This organization exhibits no accountability to anyone, i guess only action from Congress can make it be a little more responsible, but that doesnt seem a possibility as Congress doesnt really seem to have any incentive taking that route. (Even if all 300 of active IV folks cry out loud!)
Due to the random processing, seveal people had earlier complained to USCIS and Ombudsman. This may have probably resulted in drawing a line that would mandate following a RD by IOs.
On the other hand DOS has still not made any official statement as the visa may be available or would be available towards the end of month.
Thus all those people whose RD is earlier than the published RD and PD is within the window should remain hopeful.
My theory is that USCIS could not handle the load of all the calls from us to CSRs, the infopass appointments, the SRs being opened...It was pretty silly of them to have moved the dates to August 10 (NSC) when there were thousands of applications with the RD of July 2. Obviously, that resulted in tonnes of SR/Infopass requests. Makes me think there is no one unit within USCIS that can do _some_ analysis regarding the consequences of their actions. This organization exhibits no accountability to anyone, i guess only action from Congress can make it be a little more responsible, but that doesnt seem a possibility as Congress doesnt really seem to have any incentive taking that route. (Even if all 300 of active IV folks cry out loud!)
more...
leslie535
02-27 11:43 AM
Hi all
I am a green card holder. I received my green card through an application filed by a former employer, and received it in September 2004. I got married in Arpil 2006, my wife is from my home country, she had been in the US previously on an F-1 status which has since ran out. She became pregnant soon after we were married. She came up to the US last September on a B visa. She was given 6 months stay on her I-94; and had the baby here in January of 2007. Her expiration date on the I-94 is in 3 weeks and she is going to leave (with the baby) to maintain good status standing.
I filed for her (I-130) last July. Our plan at this time is for her to go to grad school, apply for a new F-1 to come back here. We are presently waiting for a decsion on the grad school application from the school she applied to.
I hope this isnt too confusing, but can anyone offer any suggestions or help with our situation? In terms of what options are out there for my wife to be here with me if things dont work out with grad school/ F-1 visa? As I mentioned I did file for her, but as I am not a citizen it will take longer. Also our newborn baby is a US citizen as she was born here.
Thank you!!
I am a green card holder. I received my green card through an application filed by a former employer, and received it in September 2004. I got married in Arpil 2006, my wife is from my home country, she had been in the US previously on an F-1 status which has since ran out. She became pregnant soon after we were married. She came up to the US last September on a B visa. She was given 6 months stay on her I-94; and had the baby here in January of 2007. Her expiration date on the I-94 is in 3 weeks and she is going to leave (with the baby) to maintain good status standing.
I filed for her (I-130) last July. Our plan at this time is for her to go to grad school, apply for a new F-1 to come back here. We are presently waiting for a decsion on the grad school application from the school she applied to.
I hope this isnt too confusing, but can anyone offer any suggestions or help with our situation? In terms of what options are out there for my wife to be here with me if things dont work out with grad school/ F-1 visa? As I mentioned I did file for her, but as I am not a citizen it will take longer. Also our newborn baby is a US citizen as she was born here.
Thank you!!

bsbawa10
11-24 03:16 PM
I just started using SBI global and I am happy with their services. One question though. I am sending money to my own account. I know we have to declare the accounts more than 10K. Is the interest earned on that money taxable in US ? Another question is , since we are here is that money taxable in India also ? If yes, how do we manage our indian taxes while living here(tax returns etc). Any help would be great.
more...

krishmunn
09-21 07:11 AM
First thing you need to do is setup a 30 min - 1 hour appointment with an experienced Attorney (Khanna/ Murthy/ Ron) You can have a telephonic discussion. Do not think about money and go for the best.
During discussion bring up the topic of new employment (C) as well .
If you have the format from your current company attorney , show it to them .
It might be simpler then you are thinking.
During discussion bring up the topic of new employment (C) as well .
If you have the format from your current company attorney , show it to them .
It might be simpler then you are thinking.
2010 selena gomez and justin bieber
mmk123
07-17 11:43 AM
Skilled = anyone having skills to remain employed (or provide healthy contribution to the economy) at that point of time
So this can be a cook, dancer, painter or a programmer - if the society or economy needs one. Tomorrow, if my programmer skills are no longer required for this economy and country then I can be categorized unskilled labor too.
I am sorry if I look biased. I have no such intentions as I made clear in my first post itself. All my intentions of discussion are based on the definition given above for the word "skilled".
So this can be a cook, dancer, painter or a programmer - if the society or economy needs one. Tomorrow, if my programmer skills are no longer required for this economy and country then I can be categorized unskilled labor too.
I am sorry if I look biased. I have no such intentions as I made clear in my first post itself. All my intentions of discussion are based on the definition given above for the word "skilled".
more...
kaisersose
04-21 04:47 PM
Wow!
Texas does not give a damn about any of this.
Just saw my SSN card, old DL and EAD and gave me a license which expires in 2014.
Texas does not give a damn about any of this.
Just saw my SSN card, old DL and EAD and gave me a license which expires in 2014.
hair Justin+ieber+pics+2010+
fromnaija
07-20 04:46 PM
For I-485 AOS purpose, date of last entry into the US is used as basis of determining legal status. That is the law. Fair or not, it's not my call
Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.
A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.
B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.
In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.
Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.
A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.
B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.
In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.
more...
roseball
06-29 03:26 PM
As per the blog from www.immigration-law.com, today is the last day USCIS will accept any Premium Processing requests for I-140s...
06/29/2007: Today Will be the Last Date for I-140 PPS Filing
USCIS has confirmed that the last day when they will accept the I-907 premium processing request for I-140 petition is today, June 29, 2007. Obviously "accept" means physically received or e-filed within today. Again, it is uncertain when the PPS was delivered to the postal station today but not picked up today. This is the risk involving delivery of documents to the Service Center via U.S. Express Mail. Such Express Mail remains in the postal station until it is picked up by the Service Center crew.
06/29/2007: Today Will be the Last Date for I-140 PPS Filing
USCIS has confirmed that the last day when they will accept the I-907 premium processing request for I-140 petition is today, June 29, 2007. Obviously "accept" means physically received or e-filed within today. Again, it is uncertain when the PPS was delivered to the postal station today but not picked up today. This is the risk involving delivery of documents to the Service Center via U.S. Express Mail. Such Express Mail remains in the postal station until it is picked up by the Service Center crew.
hot download justin bieber his
Lasantha
02-18 03:35 PM
Last Updated Date
I am fairly new to this community and not familiar with acronyms.
Can someone kindly explain what LUD is ?
My PD is now current as well and want to find out how to track my case.
Thanks for everyone's collective support. :D
I am fairly new to this community and not familiar with acronyms.
Can someone kindly explain what LUD is ?
My PD is now current as well and want to find out how to track my case.
Thanks for everyone's collective support. :D
more...
house Download Justin Bieber: Never
AB1275
12-12 11:29 AM
My PERM was applied in Nov 2007 and 140 in early- mid 2008.
It was applied under EB2 category (Masters Degree). Currently, I'm on the 5th yr of my H1. My 6th year starts in Feb 2009.
Had received an RFE to which we responded but it still got denied. The main reason being the company has a loss and the books are not audited.
My lawyer suggested that we appeal the deinal and start a new PERM in EB3 category.
Are these my only option to make sure I can renew my H1 after the 6th year? Any suggestions?
I'm confused and scared at the same time. Not sure what to do..
please suggest me all the options available to me.
Thanks!
It was applied under EB2 category (Masters Degree). Currently, I'm on the 5th yr of my H1. My 6th year starts in Feb 2009.
Had received an RFE to which we responded but it still got denied. The main reason being the company has a loss and the books are not audited.
My lawyer suggested that we appeal the deinal and start a new PERM in EB3 category.
Are these my only option to make sure I can renew my H1 after the 6th year? Any suggestions?
I'm confused and scared at the same time. Not sure what to do..
please suggest me all the options available to me.
Thanks!
tattoo Tags justin bieber

saileshdude
07-16 10:30 AM
Guys,
I was laid off few weeks ago and my I-485 is pending for over 180 days. I have a potential offer from a company and I was planning to port my I-140 using AC21. My GC sponsoring employer had listed the position requiring Masters degree and my I-140 says EB2 as someone mentioned in the previous post.
The new offer that I am getting may not require Masters degree but it may require BS+6 years of experience. Will this be considered EB2 port ? I am not sure about this because this position requires BS +5 , which can also be considered as Eb2. As I am on timeline (my dates will be current as per Aug bulletin) I want to have job offer in hand so I cannot be picky about the position requirement at this time.
I was laid off few weeks ago and my I-485 is pending for over 180 days. I have a potential offer from a company and I was planning to port my I-140 using AC21. My GC sponsoring employer had listed the position requiring Masters degree and my I-140 says EB2 as someone mentioned in the previous post.
The new offer that I am getting may not require Masters degree but it may require BS+6 years of experience. Will this be considered EB2 port ? I am not sure about this because this position requires BS +5 , which can also be considered as Eb2. As I am on timeline (my dates will be current as per Aug bulletin) I want to have job offer in hand so I cannot be picky about the position requirement at this time.
more...
pictures hair justin bieber background
lord_labaku
07-28 11:48 AM
I had to sacrifice my career a little bit due to GC. I regret that. I dont think GC is worth enough to sacrifice career advancements; especially for people from India & China.
Yes; India has infrastructure challenges....but they are being addressed slowly...the worst part is people in the US are missing out the growth in India. accelerating growth always feels better than advanced developed stable nation.
I have my GC already...I can say for sure that it wasnt worth it.
Yes; India has infrastructure challenges....but they are being addressed slowly...the worst part is people in the US are missing out the growth in India. accelerating growth always feels better than advanced developed stable nation.
I have my GC already...I can say for sure that it wasnt worth it.
dresses justin bieber download
sash
06-19 09:33 PM
Hi, I need to travel to India in October. I am told by my lawyers that I cannot travel until I receive the receipt notice for I-485. If my I-485 is filed within the first few weeks of July, when can I expect the receipt notice?
Also, my husband's H1B is currently under extension. Is there any risk to his traveling to India in October with a receipt notice for I-485? He will need to get H1B visa stamped. Can they reject his H1B visa?
Thanks so much.
Also, my husband's H1B is currently under extension. Is there any risk to his traveling to India in October with a receipt notice for I-485? He will need to get H1B visa stamped. Can they reject his H1B visa?
Thanks so much.
more...
makeup free download, Justin
gsc999
01-18 01:35 PM
Needhelp, new year greetings!
Its a team effort, nandakumar, abhijit and few others are behind this new effort. You will see, as the day progresses.
Wonderful news!
And gsc is back with a bang!
Its a team effort, nandakumar, abhijit and few others are behind this new effort. You will see, as the day progresses.
Wonderful news!
And gsc is back with a bang!
girlfriend justin bieber wallpaper 2010
freedom_fighter
01-15 09:22 AM
anyidea how long does it take for the actual card to come, after getting the CPO email. I checked my status says, welcome notice sent something.
How long does it take to get the actual card after approval notice is sent.
How long does it take to get the actual card after approval notice is sent.
hairstyles JUSTIN BIEBER WALLPAPER 2 by
michael_trs
05-12 02:51 PM
Please review my ETA 9089, it must fit EB2.
H.3. Job title: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
H.4. Education: minimum level required: MASTER'S
H.4-B. Major field of study: COMPUTER SCIENCE
H.5. Is training required in the job opportunity? NO
H.6. Is experience in the job offered required for the job? YES
H.6-A. If Yes, number of months experience required: 12
7. Is there an alternate field of study that is acceptable? NO
H.8. Is there an alternate combination of education and experience that is acceptable? NO
H.11. Job duties:
Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems.....
Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations....
Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes...
Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance�.
Review and repair legacy code�.
H.12. Are the job opportunity's requirements normal for the occupation? YES
H.14. Specific skills or other requirements: EMPTY
I am not quite sure about H.6, H.6-A. My understanding is that a senior s/w developer position requires experience, at least 1 year. On the other hand Masters�s degree + 12 months of experience may exceed SVP.
Thank you,
H.3. Job title: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
H.4. Education: minimum level required: MASTER'S
H.4-B. Major field of study: COMPUTER SCIENCE
H.5. Is training required in the job opportunity? NO
H.6. Is experience in the job offered required for the job? YES
H.6-A. If Yes, number of months experience required: 12
7. Is there an alternate field of study that is acceptable? NO
H.8. Is there an alternate combination of education and experience that is acceptable? NO
H.11. Job duties:
Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems.....
Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations....
Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes...
Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance�.
Review and repair legacy code�.
H.12. Are the job opportunity's requirements normal for the occupation? YES
H.14. Specific skills or other requirements: EMPTY
I am not quite sure about H.6, H.6-A. My understanding is that a senior s/w developer position requires experience, at least 1 year. On the other hand Masters�s degree + 12 months of experience may exceed SVP.
Thank you,
jscris
July 15th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Excellent shot! Looks like they're ready to fly. Which lens?
Right now the temperature makes me happy to find anything I can shoot from the comfort of the car or close (heat indices over 100).
Right now the temperature makes me happy to find anything I can shoot from the comfort of the car or close (heat indices over 100).
kurtz_wolfgang
08-15 12:54 PM
your description is pretty vague. please provide more details of the precise job description in the labor petition, and the occupational classification code in the application.
Hello GCGreen,
My labor mentions System Analyst (Oracle EBS). And I am looking for a job with similar title, but with different skills (Java/J2EE). I can have the same occupational classification code not a problem about that.
Hope this information is ample for you to give me some advice.
Hello GCGreen,
My labor mentions System Analyst (Oracle EBS). And I am looking for a job with similar title, but with different skills (Java/J2EE). I can have the same occupational classification code not a problem about that.
Hope this information is ample for you to give me some advice.
No comments:
Post a Comment