saro28
09-09 08:43 PM
Do you think the birth certificate from Indian consulate ( here in US) are acceptable?
Did you try that option?
Did you try that option?
wallpaper Mila Kunis And Macaulay Culkin
greencard_fever
11-01 08:31 PM
Hi willgetgc2005,
I am in same position you are in..i have applied for an extension for my mother in law for another 6 months ...it's been 5 months still waiting for approval...but i took a chance and made my mothe in-law stay back based on pending approval...its your call how bad you need your monther in-law's help during your daughter's treatment..if possible take the letter form doctors office that your daughter is sick and you need her help in this hard times and attach this letter with you extension application.. this will help for extension..this is what i did..
I am in same position you are in..i have applied for an extension for my mother in law for another 6 months ...it's been 5 months still waiting for approval...but i took a chance and made my mothe in-law stay back based on pending approval...its your call how bad you need your monther in-law's help during your daughter's treatment..if possible take the letter form doctors office that your daughter is sick and you need her help in this hard times and attach this letter with you extension application.. this will help for extension..this is what i did..
tikka
08-07 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=tnite;141114]Please join us for a tri state lunch meet. We would like to start working on volunteers/ mobilizing members for the DC rally. Even if you cannot take the day off and come to DC please come by for the lunch. We could really use help with banners/posters/ and ideas to make this a success.
WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th
LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)
SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!! LUNCH IS AT NOON!!!
WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th
LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)
SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!! LUNCH IS AT NOON!!!
2011 Irene Lopez pics Macaulay
thomachan72
03-31 03:29 PM
Congratulations!
You have a Oct 04 priority date. Your date was current for quite some time. What took them so long? Did you switch from Eb3 to Eb2?
Congrads. I have the same question. why so long? are there still people with 04 PD out there waiting? Why is it that we are seeing "card recieved" posts very rarely these days? Have they slowed issuing GC to those with PD current?
You have a Oct 04 priority date. Your date was current for quite some time. What took them so long? Did you switch from Eb3 to Eb2?
Congrads. I have the same question. why so long? are there still people with 04 PD out there waiting? Why is it that we are seeing "card recieved" posts very rarely these days? Have they slowed issuing GC to those with PD current?
more...
supers789
07-14 04:18 PM
huh! looks like either not many ppl received audits.. or not many received response back ??
raysaikat
10-10 05:58 PM
Thank you very much for all your support. If they are able to transfer his visa, then I am suspecting that they will do fraud with me. Can I inform USCIS about our domestic problem ? If they receive any application about visa transfer. How can I know that ? I don't want my visa used by them at all.After that they can do anything with me. Please help. Thanks!
There is nothing called "VISA transfer". All VISA petitions are "new". In some cases, if the person is already in US in legal status, then USCIS will provide I-94 with the VISA approval notice so that the person does not have to go out; otherwise s/he has to go out of US, get a VISA stamp (if s/he has no VISA stamp for that category) and return on that VISA.
At the time of his new VISA petition, if your dependent wants to claim the he is in H-4 status (so that USCIS gives him I-94), he has to submit copies of primary's (yours) I-797, VISA stamp, etc., with his own application to prove that the primary is in status. In your case, ask your employer to withdraw the H1-B application from USCIS once you leave US. This way your dependent will not be able to use your I-797 to prove his status. AFAIK, usually an employer does not do so since it is additional cost for them. Keep a copy of the letter/email you send to your employer requesting them to withdraw the H1-B petition, and the letter/email you send to your dependent informing him about your departure and that he will be out of status from that time (keep proof of delivery for any physical mail). That should protect you.
You may choose to tip off ICE (1-866-DHS-2-ICE) after your departure that your dependent has not left US, and is out of status. He will not start accruing "illegal presence" until 6 months, but he will be "out of status" from the day you quit your US position. I believe he cannot stay in US as "out of status" (i.e., if ICE wants, they will be able to deport him). In any case, you should take a decision to do such a thing only after considerable thought and keeping aside any anger from the decision process.
There is nothing called "VISA transfer". All VISA petitions are "new". In some cases, if the person is already in US in legal status, then USCIS will provide I-94 with the VISA approval notice so that the person does not have to go out; otherwise s/he has to go out of US, get a VISA stamp (if s/he has no VISA stamp for that category) and return on that VISA.
At the time of his new VISA petition, if your dependent wants to claim the he is in H-4 status (so that USCIS gives him I-94), he has to submit copies of primary's (yours) I-797, VISA stamp, etc., with his own application to prove that the primary is in status. In your case, ask your employer to withdraw the H1-B application from USCIS once you leave US. This way your dependent will not be able to use your I-797 to prove his status. AFAIK, usually an employer does not do so since it is additional cost for them. Keep a copy of the letter/email you send to your employer requesting them to withdraw the H1-B petition, and the letter/email you send to your dependent informing him about your departure and that he will be out of status from that time (keep proof of delivery for any physical mail). That should protect you.
You may choose to tip off ICE (1-866-DHS-2-ICE) after your departure that your dependent has not left US, and is out of status. He will not start accruing "illegal presence" until 6 months, but he will be "out of status" from the day you quit your US position. I believe he cannot stay in US as "out of status" (i.e., if ICE wants, they will be able to deport him). In any case, you should take a decision to do such a thing only after considerable thought and keeping aside any anger from the decision process.
more...
calaway42
10-21 12:17 AM
my question is.. how do you guys start on ur piece?.. i mean do you outline with pencil tool first .. or what?
2010 Tells macaulay she willapr

sanjay
02-02 12:03 PM
`Sec. 245B. (a) In General- The Secretary of Homeland Security may adjust the status of an alien to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the alien--
`(1) was physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date on which this provision was enacted and has maintained continuous physical presence since then;
Any thoughts???
Assume:
This mean from the date this bill gets enacted, one should stay in USA for five years continuously.
It's impossible, atleast for me. I can't even think that I won't be able to go to India for 5 years. It would be a torture on my soul. This kind of clause works for an un-documented immigrant, who don't have a choice to leave but not for legal immigrant.
What my company tell me to go to another country say some Brazil to implement project and infrastructure and I had to stay 2 months? Then I have to start afresh ?
`(1) was physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date on which this provision was enacted and has maintained continuous physical presence since then;
Any thoughts???
Assume:
This mean from the date this bill gets enacted, one should stay in USA for five years continuously.
It's impossible, atleast for me. I can't even think that I won't be able to go to India for 5 years. It would be a torture on my soul. This kind of clause works for an un-documented immigrant, who don't have a choice to leave but not for legal immigrant.
What my company tell me to go to another country say some Brazil to implement project and infrastructure and I had to stay 2 months? Then I have to start afresh ?
more...
nk2
06-17 12:15 PM
There are a lot of IV members whose labor is not approved yet (like me) or did not have their 140 filed as of May 15.
hair Mila Kunis, Macaulay Culkin
eilsoe
10-20 07:51 AM
What makes Painter different from Photoshop?
I've never tried/seen Painter before...
Any odds'n ends in Painter that Photoshop doesn't have?
I've never tried/seen Painter before...
Any odds'n ends in Painter that Photoshop doesn't have?
more...
acecupid
07-05 12:32 PM
I understand and appreciate people trying to do the whole flower thing, but I am not sure if it will work the way they expect it to.
I once worked in the admissions office at a very selective school. Applicants that didn't get selected resorted to such gimmicks (sending cards, presents, flowers to the dean of admissions), not sure what they expected - The dean to feel bad about his/the dept.'s decision and reconsider?
Anyway, one of my responsibilities was to screen the dept. mail, and sort out what was uselss and trash it.
Chances are, that is what will happen to the flowers sent to USCIS.
I don't mean to discourage anyone, but that money ($25-$40) you spend on flowers, could help IV a lot.
Thanks,
Hey we are doing what we believe in, so just shut up and dont discourage people.:mad:
I once worked in the admissions office at a very selective school. Applicants that didn't get selected resorted to such gimmicks (sending cards, presents, flowers to the dean of admissions), not sure what they expected - The dean to feel bad about his/the dept.'s decision and reconsider?
Anyway, one of my responsibilities was to screen the dept. mail, and sort out what was uselss and trash it.
Chances are, that is what will happen to the flowers sent to USCIS.
I don't mean to discourage anyone, but that money ($25-$40) you spend on flowers, could help IV a lot.
Thanks,
Hey we are doing what we believe in, so just shut up and dont discourage people.:mad:
hot Mila Kunis Realized She was
bluez25
07-16 04:03 PM
Hi tinku,
I got apointment in chennai consulate for August 11 and I already have a PCC from SFO Indian consulate which was issued in July last year. Unfortunatly the PCC is valid only for a year so I have to get a new one also. I emailed the Chennai Consulate and got a reply back saying that I might have to get the PCC from my local police station as well as from the passport office.
Hope this information helps.
I got apointment in chennai consulate for August 11 and I already have a PCC from SFO Indian consulate which was issued in July last year. Unfortunatly the PCC is valid only for a year so I have to get a new one also. I emailed the Chennai Consulate and got a reply back saying that I might have to get the PCC from my local police station as well as from the passport office.
Hope this information helps.
more...
house Macaualy Culkin Mila Kunis
CreatedToday
03-18 02:56 PM
It's very sad we depend on this bloodsucker employer (former H1s) who setup the shop and leave you in the lurch when they can't squeeze any more of your blood!
You may complain with DOL, but I�m not sure about any statutory limit to file the case.
Good Luck!
Please note I joined his company along with the current the project, only for faster GC as he promised. But when I came back from India, It took a month for me to find a project. He didn't do marketing and then I realized the mistake of joining him (I assume he must have been consulting somewhere and just enjoying with my free $$$). And while I was looking for the project he threatened to cancel my H1 if I don't find a project soon. Now I'm not sure of you stay with someone who is ready to cancel your H1 in your bad times?
. . .
But now my issue is since he cancelled my I-140 I cannot get my H1 renewed. He should have left it there, I didn't complain about him and fed him.
Now I'm mad since I'm stranded, and if possible complain about him.
I need HELP.
You may complain with DOL, but I�m not sure about any statutory limit to file the case.
Good Luck!
Please note I joined his company along with the current the project, only for faster GC as he promised. But when I came back from India, It took a month for me to find a project. He didn't do marketing and then I realized the mistake of joining him (I assume he must have been consulting somewhere and just enjoying with my free $$$). And while I was looking for the project he threatened to cancel my H1 if I don't find a project soon. Now I'm not sure of you stay with someone who is ready to cancel your H1 in your bad times?
. . .
But now my issue is since he cancelled my I-140 I cannot get my H1 renewed. He should have left it there, I didn't complain about him and fed him.
Now I'm mad since I'm stranded, and if possible complain about him.
I need HELP.
tattoo Macaulay Culkin dating Spanish
indyanguy
11-14 10:38 AM
1. Is this because B is the "future" employer? In the usual scenario, if B were the current employer who responds to the RFE, can I switch to C within 6 months of joining B?
2. Also, does USCIS ask for us to prove "Ability to Pay" from the employer who responds to any I485 RFE?
At the time of 485 approval if future employer (B) is responging to RFE then yes you must work for long-term with B, however, in today's world 6 months is considered long-term.
2. Also, does USCIS ask for us to prove "Ability to Pay" from the employer who responds to any I485 RFE?
At the time of 485 approval if future employer (B) is responging to RFE then yes you must work for long-term with B, however, in today's world 6 months is considered long-term.
more...
pictures Macaulay+culkin+mila+kunis
Anders �stberg
June 4th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I find closeups are often surprising, gives a different perspective on ordinary subjects.
I updated the posts to include EXIF data for each picture.
I updated the posts to include EXIF data for each picture.
dresses Don#39;t get me wrong, Macaulay
bkarnik
07-21 04:34 PM
I had a similar situation at my work place (attorney is Fragomen...what a coincicence). This was in response to recent stepped up H1B site inspections by USCIS. As a reult, Fragomen recommended that "working from home" or "teleworker" status is not allowed under H1B. So, no more working from home for me :(
more...
makeup Mila Kunis Macaulay Culkin
Almond
08-14 12:10 PM
^^^^ sounds like good news, I'm happy for you:)
girlfriend Macaulay Culkin and Irene

Suva
01-26 01:22 PM
You are absolutely right. I have also completely lost the hope about it.
Yeah....in 2011 again it will be viewed too late for CIR, because in 2012 they have to face presidential election and incumbent president would be preparing for 2nd term. And again there will be a promise for CIR and 2013 will be a fresh year, 2014 will be a mid-term election year, 2015 will be too late for the term as they have to face presidential elections in 2016. Cycle repeats...after 5 cycles (i.e. 20 years) we all will get GC or kicked out of queue by issuing rfe/memo or totally frustrated and gone back to our home country or we might be still waiting in line for CIR to rescue us.
Along with election cycle there will be economic cycles. When cycle-of-politics favors the CIR, cycle-of-economy unfavors CIR and vice versa. Instead of reading pages and pages of news and blogs simply read it as 'CIR will never happen'.
Yeah....in 2011 again it will be viewed too late for CIR, because in 2012 they have to face presidential election and incumbent president would be preparing for 2nd term. And again there will be a promise for CIR and 2013 will be a fresh year, 2014 will be a mid-term election year, 2015 will be too late for the term as they have to face presidential elections in 2016. Cycle repeats...after 5 cycles (i.e. 20 years) we all will get GC or kicked out of queue by issuing rfe/memo or totally frustrated and gone back to our home country or we might be still waiting in line for CIR to rescue us.
Along with election cycle there will be economic cycles. When cycle-of-politics favors the CIR, cycle-of-economy unfavors CIR and vice versa. Instead of reading pages and pages of news and blogs simply read it as 'CIR will never happen'.
hairstyles Mila Kunis amp; Macaulay Culkin
Ryall
09-05 02:23 AM
hye I dunno what all of your opinions are, but I think that pixel stretching and similar effects that are so popular now - can more easily take away from a picture then add to it.... just MHO - seems like people use it 'cuz it is "in"
Peace
Peace
vxb2004
10-25 08:42 PM
USCIS is well behind updating the status online. My AP says "Pending", but I received an approval note from my attorney.
ravindrajadeja
04-29 04:09 PM
Thanks snathan and aravindhome for your responses.
I'm going to consult an attorney on this for sure...
After i consulted my friends and after going through some other posts i figured that F1 is the best option i have now.
My fiancee is interested in pursuing her higher education, but just wanted to find out if it would be OK that i sponsor her education and state that her fiance is in US with green card at the time of visa application?.. would this cause any problems for getting her F1 visa?
OR should she not mention anything about me in any stage be it in University Admisssion process or the F1 visa application process?
I know all of the other options (H1, L1, B1 and GC sponsor for spouse) would require much time.
aravindhome-- i'm not sure how fast can she get a canadian PR and then come to this Country?...On what basis is she going to enter this country?
Thanks a lot
Ravi
I'm going to consult an attorney on this for sure...
After i consulted my friends and after going through some other posts i figured that F1 is the best option i have now.
My fiancee is interested in pursuing her higher education, but just wanted to find out if it would be OK that i sponsor her education and state that her fiance is in US with green card at the time of visa application?.. would this cause any problems for getting her F1 visa?
OR should she not mention anything about me in any stage be it in University Admisssion process or the F1 visa application process?
I know all of the other options (H1, L1, B1 and GC sponsor for spouse) would require much time.
aravindhome-- i'm not sure how fast can she get a canadian PR and then come to this Country?...On what basis is she going to enter this country?
Thanks a lot
Ravi
No comments:
Post a Comment