Thursday, June 9, 2011

pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding

pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. Did a pregnancy send Jay-Z and
  • Did a pregnancy send Jay-Z and



  • sunnymit
    06-23 11:02 AM
    In your first post you said you were not from europe which is why greyhair asked you for your country of birth.

    Anyway, being from Europe will put you in the ROW (Rest of the World) category and based on the last visa bulletin (Visa Bulletin for July 2010 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5019.html)) the priority date for EB3 is 15AUG03 where as EB2 is Current. If you can file in EB2 all is well for you, if not, then based on the priority date for EB3 it will take a long time for you to get the GC. Keep in mind though that ROW is not as bad as some other countries like India and China but the fact that it is currently in 03 indicates that there is certainly a backlog that needs to be cleared before the dates get current.

    Hope that helps..





    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. As I told you, Jay-Z and
  • As I told you, Jay-Z and



  • singhsa3
    11-15 09:39 AM
    Simply and bluntly put

    IV is we. If you are not there , there is no IV. We are in agony and pain. Let us scream so loud that even deafs may lend their ears.

    What is at stake is you career. We have every thing to loose by doing nothing. I know, I have lost a whole lot. Probably I were better off moving to India after my MBA. I might have been doing much better there. But I am at the point where I cannot let got without trying. Have you reached that point yet?

    Here is my personal story, if you think you can do better here without the Green Card. Think again! I have been slogging in this mess since 1999, even though I have world class qualifications (Full time MBA from a top US school, several years of work experience, PMP and marching toward CFA). All this are futile , if I don't have that stupid work permit with out any strings attached (Green Card)

    Yes I do have EAD. But it is full of restriction. At least let us work together to remove that restriction..

    I don't want any freaking loosers. Loosing is their nature. I want winners to work with me. Are you the one?





    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. Beyonce and Jay-Z
  • Beyonce and Jay-Z



  • vivache
    09-19 01:46 AM
    "They are a privately owned LLC ( trust) and if I open a trading account with them, then I am accepted as a 'member' of the trading firm and at the end of the fiscal year, they would provide me a K1 tax form which would reflet my share of profits from my stock trades."

    What does being a member mean?
    does it mean that you are their employee? Which you cannot be .. since you are on h1 and they haven't filed one for you.

    Are you a shareholder? If yes .. on a h1 you have the right to be a shareholder in any company .. (eg .. if you own Oracle stock .. you are a share holder there.)

    "Can a person who is on H1B visa engage in an internet business (and receive income from it) from home ? I do know a couple of people who used to do that."
    Yes .. the rule is this .. you can own any business .. internet or otherwise .. and can draw an income or profit. But .. you cannot work for that organization as say the CEO or Director Marketing. The reason being .. on a h1 visa .. you can only work for your employer. So essentially you can be an employer .. hire people .. etc ..even process h1's .. but cannot work : ).





    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. Jay-Z and Beyonce have been
  • Jay-Z and Beyonce have been



  • ar7165
    07-20 02:57 PM
    Sorry, I mistakenly wrote earlier that my I-485 is approved. It is not. It is at pending status. That's why I was wondering if I'm eligible to apply for Unemployement benefit.



    more...


    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. Jay this is amazing.
  • Jay this is amazing.



  • s416504
    10-11 03:47 PM
    I recently filed 3 year H1B extention and My lawyer asked me following list of things ...
    a. a copy of your updated CV/resume.
    b. Copy of your earlier H-1B and I-797 approval
    c. Copy of your I-140 I-797 approval notice.
    d. Copy of I-485 I-797 fee receipts for you and each family member.
    e. Very clear copy of each family members' passports ID/expiration page (preferably color).
    f. Very clear copy of each family members' most recent US visa (preferably color) and their I-94s.
    g. Copy of EAD and advance paroles for you and each family member.

    That indicated USCIS may be looking at I140 as well as I485.
    So there is no clear cut answer for your question. I guess Your H1B extention could be risky..

    Other question for you... You said Your I140 approved in Jan-2009 & job changed in Feb-2009.
    I am not sure, For AC21, 180 days counted from I140 approved date OR I485 filed date. If that's from I-485 filed date, Looks you are safe for your H1B extention.

    I still advice you to use well know attorney (Khanna/Murthy) for this type of critical questions.





    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. jayz-son. Beyonce#39;s star is
  • jayz-son. Beyonce#39;s star is



  • perm2gc
    08-30 12:50 PM
    Dear IV Members,

    The IV members have been traveling to DC and other locations while they meet the policy makers, special interest groups and the lawmakers in Washington DC. We have a few core members who have spent thousands of dollars from their personal savings for travel purposes.

    Since the core members have a preference to not draw money from the funds collected to date to be spent on travel, I am proposing that IV members donate their Frequent Flyer Airline Miles to IV. Typically, it requires about 25K miles to get a ticket in continental US and all the miles for a ticket should come from one account.

    These airline miles would be used for the core members if and when needed. You need not transfer the miles at this time and only need to pledge. I will prepare a list of personnel who pledged and will contact you when your miles are needed. Miles on major carriers- American, United, Delta, Continental, Southwest etc..are welcome.

    To kick start the pledge drive, I am donating 25,000 Airline Miles on American Airlines to IV.

    Come on members..! and pledge in this novel pledge drive for Immigration Voice.
    Good Idea but as far i know the miles should be used by the account holder itself(I know southwest has that policy)but rest i am not sure



    more...


    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. Beyonce Jay-Z Baby. Royal Wedding, but Gossip Cop confirms with Buckingham Palace it#39;s not happening. *The royal wedding is just around the corner and
  • Beyonce Jay-Z Baby. Royal Wedding, but Gossip Cop confirms with Buckingham Palace it#39;s not happening. *The royal wedding is just around the corner and



  • rbms
    03-06 02:35 PM
    Yep, email id please





    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. Beyonce and Jay-Z get married!
  • Beyonce and Jay-Z get married!



  • gccovet
    11-03 08:10 AM
    Sorry if this question has been answered already. I searched and could not find any related threads.

    My H1B is expiring in December (6 years). My 140 is approved and 485 is pending. I have my EAD card but still working on H1B. I can get a 3 year extension for my H1b as 140 is approved.

    My priority date is Feb 2007.

    Is it a good idea to renew my H1B even though I already have My EAD?

    If I get the H1B extension, would I need visa stamping or can I use AP travel document and still be on H1B?

    TIA for the responses.

    I agree with meridiani.planum. H1 is better then EAD, you maintain status incase of 485 denial etc.
    Also, there is no cap on h1 extensions. A person can get 3 year extension only 1 time after 6th years on H1 being 140 pending > 1 year or approved and 485 pending .

    I also would request you to spare some time and send in 4 letters in support of fight against AC21 cases getting denied.
    for your reference, check out http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22182

    Thank you for your time,
    GCCovet



    more...


    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. jay z and eyonce wedding
  • jay z and eyonce wedding



  • asanghi
    09-15 02:15 PM
    We can send these to Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid. I am in. However it will only be effective if we manage PR well. The only reason flower campaign worked so well was because it was all over in the news. So I guess we should either copy some reporters (which I think may be too much data for them to appreciate) or make a press release through IV.





    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. jay z and eyonce wedding
  • jay z and eyonce wedding



  • sushilup
    11-14 09:53 AM
    Good question...any one experienced

    If this work, it will put you on better negotiation table also.:)



    more...


    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. eyonce knowles wedding. Jay-Z
  • eyonce knowles wedding. Jay-Z



  • vhd999
    04-27 10:33 AM
    2 bags or 1 - they are check in luggage - not to worry about it until she reaches India and gets a coolie to help her out.
    I have seen many Indian ladies with toddlers, having 3-4 carry on luggage along with strollers - please make sure this does not happen. This is something that they have to hold on to for all the in between stops, and go through so many security checks...........It is painful to watch them struggle, and other passengers end up helping them.


    I agree. I frequently travel to India. Many times, I saw moms with small babies carrying multiple pieces of carry-ons.

    Most of the cases they cannot do without any help.
    Like others, I am happy to give a hand but I feel bad for those small babies crying while moms struggling with the other things at the airport.

    It�s a good idea to not to carry more than one piece when travelling with babies alone.





    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. Beyonce and Jay-ZNo one knew
  • Beyonce and Jay-ZNo one knew



  • ita
    01-16 05:21 PM
    They transferred me to the immigration sub committee's office after asking my name and the reason I was calling. I got the sub committee's VM again.



    more...


    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. Beyonce And Jayz Wedding |
  • Beyonce And Jayz Wedding |



  • days_go_by
    09-12 07:27 PM
    thanks for correcting me, This is the true advantage of a forum.





    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. Celebs flock to Beyonce/Jay-Z
  • Celebs flock to Beyonce/Jay-Z



  • UniGum
    09-21 02:45 PM
    let us hope and pray bec will do something to finish this ASAP.... it's too much depressing....



    more...


    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. eyonce knowles and jay z
  • eyonce knowles and jay z



  • a_yaja
    06-25 10:34 AM
    I though such contracts are illegal in US?....It is employment at will.....that means they can kick you out anytime or you can leave anytime....maybe someone can clarify
    It is "at will". But employers can have what is known as a "termination" clause. This clause can be anything (as long as it is legal):
    - You cannot quit and join a competitor within 2 yrs
    - You have to return all money paid for relocation if you quit within one yr
    - You have to pay all costs associated with GC processing if you quit within 2 yrs

    It looks like "2 yrs" is the max. time allowed by the law.

    As long as the terms are reasonable, it will stand in the court of law. However, stuff like "you cannot do any programming for 2 yrs after quitting" will not hold in the court of law, because the agreement is preventing you from earning a livelyhood - which is illegal.





    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. eyonce and jay z wedding
  • eyonce and jay z wedding



  • Ann Ruben
    06-25 06:33 PM
    The link below describes where and how to apply for humanitarian parole.


    USCIS - Humanitarian Parole (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/template.PRINT/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=accc3e4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=accc3e4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60a RCRD)



    more...


    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. jay z and eyonce wedding
  • jay z and eyonce wedding



  • aroranuj
    11-24 10:12 PM
    I am in the same boat....TSC denied my I-140. My attorney has said that you can file an appeal (in your case in the EB2 category) at the same time you can also file for a new I-140 in a different category. Your best bet is to possibly file in the EB3 Category & wait for the appeal take its time at AAO. In the end if they do deny the appeal you can still file a new I-140 in the EB2 category.

    Let us know what reccomendations your attorney provides you.

    Good luck!





    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. Well
  • Well



  • nozerd
    11-17 11:44 AM
    Do you agree with this statement

    If Employment Based Immigration Reform happens, it will happen in Calander year 2007. This reform could be in any form CIR or SKIL. If there is no reform by January 2008 its not gonna happen.

    Thanks





    pictures of beyonce and jay z wedding. Jay Z and wife Beyonce
  • Jay Z and wife Beyonce



  • ashkam
    11-16 02:08 PM
    As has been discussed and responded to a million times on this forum, the answer to this question is, when you enter on an AP, your immigrant status changes to parolee, but your H1B continues to be valid as a work authorization document and you can still use it to work for the same employer.





    cram
    10-09 07:06 PM
    please anybody????????





    Euclid
    02-11 02:11 PM
    Hi,

    My OPT was approved and I received the approval notice. But the card itself
    has been lost in mail. I have applied for a replacement card.

    I am aware of something called the "I-9 receipt rule" wherein the receipt for
    the replacement of a lost document can be used in place of the document itself
    for a period of 90 days.

    Does this apply to my case? In other words, can I use the receipt of the replacement
    request to work for upto 90 days?

    Thanks in advance!

    PS: I am aware that I cannot start working based on the approval notice itself.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment