[[C|-|E]]
April 17th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Thank you!
Don't wait for the macro lens, these shots are taken with a 100-400 at 400mm!
-Anders
I only own a Tamron 28-200 XR at the moment :), mounted in my 300D :) . But maybe is possible to create big bubbles using bath gel... I should try :D .
Don't wait for the macro lens, these shots are taken with a 100-400 at 400mm!
-Anders
I only own a Tamron 28-200 XR at the moment :), mounted in my 300D :) . But maybe is possible to create big bubbles using bath gel... I should try :D .
wallpaper justin bieber new hair 2011

Lasantha
07-17 04:41 PM
Screw Murthy !!! I have never seen him picking up any good news.
Kumar, you better get ready face two law suites from Sheila Murthy. First for misrepresentig her as a Man and second for sexual harrasment. You are in big trouble boy!!!
Kumar, you better get ready face two law suites from Sheila Murthy. First for misrepresentig her as a Man and second for sexual harrasment. You are in big trouble boy!!!
JazzByTheBay
09-14 03:27 PM
Glad to know we're advertising on the radio station, as one member suggested.
Proof of what we can do collectively, and IV is really an organization driven by members, of the members, for the members, by the members.
GO IV GO!
http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg
SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
(San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg
cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
jazz
He is the best - I am at work - but will listen to the radio.
Way to go logiclife - we are with you
Proof of what we can do collectively, and IV is really an organization driven by members, of the members, for the members, by the members.
GO IV GO!
http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg
SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
(San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg
cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
jazz
He is the best - I am at work - but will listen to the radio.
Way to go logiclife - we are with you
2011 makeup Justin Bieber has a new

meyshimmi
02-06 07:48 PM
Is it me or has there been no posts of recent I-485 denials after using AC21???? If there are, sorry, maybe I haven't seen any lately... If there are none, maybe USCIS has realized their mistake???
I wonder what happened to the conference call with the Ombudsman...
I wonder what happened to the conference call with the Ombudsman...
more...
STAmisha
06-20 07:46 AM
Friends
Please update how long it takes for PBEC approval notice to come in mail.My online status still shows in process
Please update how long it takes for PBEC approval notice to come in mail.My online status still shows in process
ameerka_dream
04-15 10:26 AM
^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^
more...
gc4me
02-09 10:17 AM
You should not let this opportunity of 'Retaining your 1998 PD' go and need to act as quickly as possible. If you are from India and EB3 and if you have a new PD (from Y) of 2002+, it will take you 10+ yrs to get your GC. No kidding!!!
Do this fast:
01. try to find out a new company (if Y does not agree, generally if Y is a big corporation like MS, Verizon, Merrill Lynch , GE etc. will not agree for sure) who are willing to file a PERM LC for you for future employment.
02. Use your approved I-140 (from X) and retain your PD while filling PERM LC from the new company (company Z :-))
03. File I-140/485 together once you get your perm LC cleared (in 2/3 months including advertisement. filling etc.) and get you EAD/AP done by 60 days :-)). WOW. Rest of us can only dream about it!!
04. After you file 485, after 180 days, you are able to change your current company (Z) and take perm job in a reputable company (say A).
05. Sorry to say that you have to leave company Y and especially it is difficult if you make big bucks there.
I am new member to this forum. My friend referred me here.
I have a very unique case scenario and need help if anyone is aware of this.
Background :
I worked for company X which went bankrupt and was absorbed by company Y. 3 months after I started
working for Y I got I-140 approved from company X(not sure how but got it).I had filed for I-140 abt.
2 months before I joined Y(then still an employee of X) and had opted for CP and not AOS(had
the option of concurrent filing but did not use which i regret till date). Since the X case was of
no use now I filed a fresh LC from Y and am still waiting for notification from BPC for recruitment(TR case).
I am planning to use the PD from earlier approved I-140 which is sept. 1999 when my LC gets approved.
Issue :
Last week I received a mail from NVC which was forwarded to me by the previous employers attorney.
The letter's main content says
"THIS LETTER SHALL SERVE AS YOUR NOTIFICATION THAT A VISA NUMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
FAILURE TO PURSUE YOUR VISA APPLICATION BY COMPLYING WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL COMMENCE
PROCEEDINGS TO TERMINATE YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA REGISTRATION ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER".
It mentions "Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires the Secretary of State
to terminate the registration of any alien who fails to apply for an immigrant visa within one year
following notification of the availability of a visa number".
Letter is Dated Dec. 3 2006.
Question :
I want to know if this will in anyway prevent me from using my old case PD with my current case?
My interpretation of this is that only the registration with NVC gets cancelled but the
underlying LC and I-140 approved are not affected and I can still use the old PD on my
current case. Pls. help.
Do this fast:
01. try to find out a new company (if Y does not agree, generally if Y is a big corporation like MS, Verizon, Merrill Lynch , GE etc. will not agree for sure) who are willing to file a PERM LC for you for future employment.
02. Use your approved I-140 (from X) and retain your PD while filling PERM LC from the new company (company Z :-))
03. File I-140/485 together once you get your perm LC cleared (in 2/3 months including advertisement. filling etc.) and get you EAD/AP done by 60 days :-)). WOW. Rest of us can only dream about it!!
04. After you file 485, after 180 days, you are able to change your current company (Z) and take perm job in a reputable company (say A).
05. Sorry to say that you have to leave company Y and especially it is difficult if you make big bucks there.
I am new member to this forum. My friend referred me here.
I have a very unique case scenario and need help if anyone is aware of this.
Background :
I worked for company X which went bankrupt and was absorbed by company Y. 3 months after I started
working for Y I got I-140 approved from company X(not sure how but got it).I had filed for I-140 abt.
2 months before I joined Y(then still an employee of X) and had opted for CP and not AOS(had
the option of concurrent filing but did not use which i regret till date). Since the X case was of
no use now I filed a fresh LC from Y and am still waiting for notification from BPC for recruitment(TR case).
I am planning to use the PD from earlier approved I-140 which is sept. 1999 when my LC gets approved.
Issue :
Last week I received a mail from NVC which was forwarded to me by the previous employers attorney.
The letter's main content says
"THIS LETTER SHALL SERVE AS YOUR NOTIFICATION THAT A VISA NUMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
FAILURE TO PURSUE YOUR VISA APPLICATION BY COMPLYING WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL COMMENCE
PROCEEDINGS TO TERMINATE YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA REGISTRATION ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER".
It mentions "Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires the Secretary of State
to terminate the registration of any alien who fails to apply for an immigrant visa within one year
following notification of the availability of a visa number".
Letter is Dated Dec. 3 2006.
Question :
I want to know if this will in anyway prevent me from using my old case PD with my current case?
My interpretation of this is that only the registration with NVC gets cancelled but the
underlying LC and I-140 approved are not affected and I can still use the old PD on my
current case. Pls. help.
2010 justin bieber 2011 march
vxb2004
11-24 08:09 PM
Hello,
I joined company B in April and prior to that I was working for company A. Fragoman was company A's attorney. Through company A I had my labor certified, I-140 approved and my 485 was pending for more than 180 days and hence I was able to switch my job using AC21. My job was in the same and similar job classification. The AC21 documents were sent to USCIS in early April by company B's attorney.
Last week of October, I received my finger printing notice as part of my I-485 process. When I contacted company B's attorney, they never received any courtesy copy for my finger printing notice. Today I called up USCIS customer service to find out the attorney on record for my file. They mentioned that it was still company A's and the courtesy copy was sent to them. I mentioned to the officer that AC21 was filed which had the change in attorney information. She said that they do not have any records of it. She advised me to send a copy of the AC21 forms again along with the G28 documents.
My question is if company B's attorney send the AC21 documents, will USCIS question why the documents are being sent after 8 months of switching jobs?
Will this trigger an RFE?
Please advise.
I joined company B in April and prior to that I was working for company A. Fragoman was company A's attorney. Through company A I had my labor certified, I-140 approved and my 485 was pending for more than 180 days and hence I was able to switch my job using AC21. My job was in the same and similar job classification. The AC21 documents were sent to USCIS in early April by company B's attorney.
Last week of October, I received my finger printing notice as part of my I-485 process. When I contacted company B's attorney, they never received any courtesy copy for my finger printing notice. Today I called up USCIS customer service to find out the attorney on record for my file. They mentioned that it was still company A's and the courtesy copy was sent to them. I mentioned to the officer that AC21 was filed which had the change in attorney information. She said that they do not have any records of it. She advised me to send a copy of the AC21 forms again along with the G28 documents.
My question is if company B's attorney send the AC21 documents, will USCIS question why the documents are being sent after 8 months of switching jobs?
Will this trigger an RFE?
Please advise.
more...
pappu
12-24 09:03 AM
Celebrating 2nd IV anniversary: IV action Item
Dear members,
IV will be completing a milestone in a couple of days. Let us use this opportunity to celebrate the fact that IV has been able to bring the community together and we have been able to get small successes till now.
Let us also celebrate this event by inviting as many new members we can and raise the membership of IV.
You can review IV achievements here:
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=47
Pls use these templates to send emails to your friends requesting them to join IV
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=36
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=36
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_invite_friends&Itemid=55
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16034&highlight=walking_dude
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15976&highlight=walking_dude
======================
If you have a blog, pls post IV related messages, links, Banner ads on your blogs.
Banners are available at http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=36
Let us also list such blogs on this thread. Here are some blogs:
(1) http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com
(2) http://iv-physicians.blogspot.com
(3) http://iv-tristate.blogspot.com
(4) http://dcrally.blogspot.com
(5) http://www.touchdownusa.org/
(6) http://skilledimmigrants.blogspot.com/
(7) http://www.touchdownusa.org/floral/FloralProtest.html
(8) http://www.tired-immigrant.blogspot.com/
Dear members,
IV will be completing a milestone in a couple of days. Let us use this opportunity to celebrate the fact that IV has been able to bring the community together and we have been able to get small successes till now.
Let us also celebrate this event by inviting as many new members we can and raise the membership of IV.
You can review IV achievements here:
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=47
Pls use these templates to send emails to your friends requesting them to join IV
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=36
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=36
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_invite_friends&Itemid=55
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16034&highlight=walking_dude
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15976&highlight=walking_dude
======================
If you have a blog, pls post IV related messages, links, Banner ads on your blogs.
Banners are available at http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=36
Let us also list such blogs on this thread. Here are some blogs:
(1) http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com
(2) http://iv-physicians.blogspot.com
(3) http://iv-tristate.blogspot.com
(4) http://dcrally.blogspot.com
(5) http://www.touchdownusa.org/
(6) http://skilledimmigrants.blogspot.com/
(7) http://www.touchdownusa.org/floral/FloralProtest.html
(8) http://www.tired-immigrant.blogspot.com/
hair justin bieber new 2011
Desi_Hydrabadi
02-20 03:56 PM
GC and LC Wage is for FUTURE job offer and has nothing to do with what you earn now. However, massive difference can raise questions as to how you can justify such a big raise. Hope that the question does not rise.
Thanks for answering my question. But is it not a huge difference between what I earn and what is mentioned in the LC (almost 40k) ??
Thanks for answering my question. But is it not a huge difference between what I earn and what is mentioned in the LC (almost 40k) ??
more...
nirenjoshi
01-17 01:39 PM
slc ut,
We applied for my wife's ITIN # in July 06 and received the # in about 4-6 weeks. i cant remember exactly how many days it took..
We used the W7 form to get the ITIN #..
I am from North Carolina...
We applied for my wife's ITIN # in July 06 and received the # in about 4-6 weeks. i cant remember exactly how many days it took..
We used the W7 form to get the ITIN #..
I am from North Carolina...
hot Justin Bieber Stock Photos

gc_peshwa
03-07 03:19 PM
Just make sure your new job description somewhat matches the one on which your I140 was approved. I *think* the job descriptions have to match for PD porting???? IDK
more...
house justin bieber new haircut 2011
guy03062
05-17 10:11 AM
Would anyone please share contact info of Good and proven lawyer whose legal fees is reasonable or cheaper. My lawyer asking $1800 as legal fees (not filing fees) for H-1B extension which I guess is too much.
Thank you very much in advance.
Thank you very much in advance.
tattoo justin bieber pics new 2011.

pappu
11-14 02:27 PM
Got notification from lawyer that my RIR for LC got rejected. It is pending in Phily BEC with a PD of Oct 2003.
What does this mean? Kiss my LC good bye? Please explian
ask for more info . there must be a reason for the rejection. you can also contest the decision by filing a motion.without complete information it is difficult to advice. do not worry, there is always a solution to every problem.
What does this mean? Kiss my LC good bye? Please explian
ask for more info . there must be a reason for the rejection. you can also contest the decision by filing a motion.without complete information it is difficult to advice. do not worry, there is always a solution to every problem.
more...
pictures justin bieber new haircut 2011
Refugee_New
07-25 12:05 PM
Gurus, tell me one thing.
After invoking AC21, what will happen if one is out of job at the time of RFE or NOID request from USCIS?
After invoking AC21, what will happen if one is out of job at the time of RFE or NOID request from USCIS?
dresses justin bieber march 2011
s416504
10-11 03:47 PM
I recently filed 3 year H1B extention and My lawyer asked me following list of things ...
a. a copy of your updated CV/resume.
b. Copy of your earlier H-1B and I-797 approval
c. Copy of your I-140 I-797 approval notice.
d. Copy of I-485 I-797 fee receipts for you and each family member.
e. Very clear copy of each family members' passports ID/expiration page (preferably color).
f. Very clear copy of each family members' most recent US visa (preferably color) and their I-94s.
g. Copy of EAD and advance paroles for you and each family member.
That indicated USCIS may be looking at I140 as well as I485.
So there is no clear cut answer for your question. I guess Your H1B extention could be risky..
Other question for you... You said Your I140 approved in Jan-2009 & job changed in Feb-2009.
I am not sure, For AC21, 180 days counted from I140 approved date OR I485 filed date. If that's from I-485 filed date, Looks you are safe for your H1B extention.
I still advice you to use well know attorney (Khanna/Murthy) for this type of critical questions.
a. a copy of your updated CV/resume.
b. Copy of your earlier H-1B and I-797 approval
c. Copy of your I-140 I-797 approval notice.
d. Copy of I-485 I-797 fee receipts for you and each family member.
e. Very clear copy of each family members' passports ID/expiration page (preferably color).
f. Very clear copy of each family members' most recent US visa (preferably color) and their I-94s.
g. Copy of EAD and advance paroles for you and each family member.
That indicated USCIS may be looking at I140 as well as I485.
So there is no clear cut answer for your question. I guess Your H1B extention could be risky..
Other question for you... You said Your I140 approved in Jan-2009 & job changed in Feb-2009.
I am not sure, For AC21, 180 days counted from I140 approved date OR I485 filed date. If that's from I-485 filed date, Looks you are safe for your H1B extention.
I still advice you to use well know attorney (Khanna/Murthy) for this type of critical questions.
more...
makeup new at redalertlive Justin
fromnaija
09-14 01:26 PM
This issue was previously discussed here. In that thread I do not agree with user frostrated who stated that he reentered with an AP that was approved while he was outside the US. That may well be the case but I believe if CBP agents at the port of entry were vigilant he would have been refused entry.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum77-work-travel-options-after-485-h1-versus-ead-ap/1599409-parole-question-based-on-murthy-com.html#post1975354
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum77-work-travel-options-after-485-h1-versus-ead-ap/1599409-parole-question-based-on-murthy-com.html#post1975354
girlfriend justin bieber new hair 2011

sujan_vatrapu
10-27 02:23 PM
Great to know, this is a revelation so you need to get more info about Fox TV, how right they are here more than this senas..
So along with Fox TV what help you are planning for all of our immigration problems?
first of all, just for putting my point out are u trying to point finger at me? this is exactly what hinders the development, we need a dialogue and not controversy or finger pointing, i am fine with you not agreeing with me, everyone is entitled to their opinion but lets have a conversation, lets put out our opinions and let ppl base their decisions on our conversation,
regarding my contributions i have attended IV chapter meetings, called senator/congresman offices whenever there is an IV action item, i wont ask ur plans on helping immigrant community (because that's not the point here), but u r already helping others by contributing to this discussion which lets other form an opinion,
So along with Fox TV what help you are planning for all of our immigration problems?
first of all, just for putting my point out are u trying to point finger at me? this is exactly what hinders the development, we need a dialogue and not controversy or finger pointing, i am fine with you not agreeing with me, everyone is entitled to their opinion but lets have a conversation, lets put out our opinions and let ppl base their decisions on our conversation,
regarding my contributions i have attended IV chapter meetings, called senator/congresman offices whenever there is an IV action item, i wont ask ur plans on helping immigrant community (because that's not the point here), but u r already helping others by contributing to this discussion which lets other form an opinion,
hairstyles justin bieber new haircut
Berkeleybee
03-02 05:48 PM
For everyone who wants to get something going -- i.e. come up with an idea, a strategy to execute and then deliver, please get in touch with the relevant task team leader. Understand that all of them are PROFOUNDLY busy, so gather your thoughts and work out at least some details of your idea before you get in touch with them.
For Membership: Jay at jay@immigrationvoice.org
For Media: Sunil at sunil@immigrationvoice.org
For Content: Sandeep, sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
For Liaison: Aman aman@immigrationvoice.org and Shilpa shilpa@immigrationvoice.org
For Meet the Lawmakers - anurag@immigrationvoice.org and pratik@immigrationvoice.org
Hope I'm not missing anyone -- core, please fill this in if I've got it wrong.
Thanks,
Berkeleybee
For Membership: Jay at jay@immigrationvoice.org
For Media: Sunil at sunil@immigrationvoice.org
For Content: Sandeep, sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
For Liaison: Aman aman@immigrationvoice.org and Shilpa shilpa@immigrationvoice.org
For Meet the Lawmakers - anurag@immigrationvoice.org and pratik@immigrationvoice.org
Hope I'm not missing anyone -- core, please fill this in if I've got it wrong.
Thanks,
Berkeleybee
ebizash
06-26 01:50 PM
How can any court / law hold the employee accountable for a contract that he / she did not sign? If I am reading it right, the OP is saying that the contract was signed by recruiter stating that the employee will be responsible for all costs. If that is the case, the contract should be binding on the recruiter if any one at all.
nixstor
08-30 12:59 PM
perm2gc,
Southwest, JetBlue, Airtran who are low fare carriers might have stopped doing that. A friend of mine flew on his in-laws frequent flier miles on Southwest a couple of years back. I am not sure what their policy is currently. I know Big airlines like American, United allow to transfer miles for charges varying between 5 to 25 dollars depending on the number of days left for travel. Also, not all seats are available for award travel on a given flight. It varies from the frequent flyer's status ( General, Premier, 1K ) what ever. I am sure the core people are looking into these considertations.
Southwest, JetBlue, Airtran who are low fare carriers might have stopped doing that. A friend of mine flew on his in-laws frequent flier miles on Southwest a couple of years back. I am not sure what their policy is currently. I know Big airlines like American, United allow to transfer miles for charges varying between 5 to 25 dollars depending on the number of days left for travel. Also, not all seats are available for award travel on a given flight. It varies from the frequent flyer's status ( General, Premier, 1K ) what ever. I am sure the core people are looking into these considertations.
No comments:
Post a Comment