ziggy7bs
03-19 12:17 PM
I have already started procedure for filing a new PERM. Nothing will work the lawyer said. We have to file a new PERM.
try your senator. I might work. they have special staff at uscis. i am going to try it and see if they can get uscis to accept I-140.
try your senator. I might work. they have special staff at uscis. i am going to try it and see if they can get uscis to accept I-140.
wallpaper steve buscemi justin bieber

coopheal
04-12 07:17 PM
If you have an attorney represnted and you ahve signed a G325, you will not get the RFE your lawyer rather would get it...
This is correct. Only your attorney will get the RFE.
This is correct. Only your attorney will get the RFE.

raysaikat
10-19 06:05 AM
Dear friends,
I entered to US on 5th October 2009 on B1 visa and at POE I was given 3 months duration to stay.
I came here to write physical therapy licensing exam on 8th OCT (same is mentioned as an annotation on my B1 visa) and now I passed the exam and licensed.
Now a hospital is ready to file a H1B work visa for me through premium processing and they want me to start working for them immediately.
Since you do not have H1-B status, you cannot start working unless you actually receive I-797 (i.e., H1-B approval) and I-94 form. The hospital that wanted you to start working immediately might not know that you do not have H1-B status, or the staff may not understand how the immigration status works.
The premium processing only guarantees that you give get a decision on your case in 2 weeks; i.e., if approved, you will get an I-797. USCIS may attach I-94 to the I-797 in which case you do not need to go out of the country before you can start working. However, my guess would be that I-797 would not have an I-94 attached. In that case, you need to go out of the country, apply for and obtain the H1-B visa (i.e., the visa stamp on your passport) and re-enter US (at which time you will get your I-94).
Dear friends, kindly let me know whether its safe to change the status within 15 days of my entry. And if not how many days should I delay the filing of H1B. I would like to change the status here without going back to my country for H1B.
And also whether this will have any future adverse effect when I file the immigrant petition. Thank you very much for your valuable advise in advance.John
I entered to US on 5th October 2009 on B1 visa and at POE I was given 3 months duration to stay.
I came here to write physical therapy licensing exam on 8th OCT (same is mentioned as an annotation on my B1 visa) and now I passed the exam and licensed.
Now a hospital is ready to file a H1B work visa for me through premium processing and they want me to start working for them immediately.
Since you do not have H1-B status, you cannot start working unless you actually receive I-797 (i.e., H1-B approval) and I-94 form. The hospital that wanted you to start working immediately might not know that you do not have H1-B status, or the staff may not understand how the immigration status works.
The premium processing only guarantees that you give get a decision on your case in 2 weeks; i.e., if approved, you will get an I-797. USCIS may attach I-94 to the I-797 in which case you do not need to go out of the country before you can start working. However, my guess would be that I-797 would not have an I-94 attached. In that case, you need to go out of the country, apply for and obtain the H1-B visa (i.e., the visa stamp on your passport) and re-enter US (at which time you will get your I-94).
Dear friends, kindly let me know whether its safe to change the status within 15 days of my entry. And if not how many days should I delay the filing of H1B. I would like to change the status here without going back to my country for H1B.
And also whether this will have any future adverse effect when I file the immigrant petition. Thank you very much for your valuable advise in advance.John
2011 Justin Bieber Smiling
man-woman-and-gc
03-09 05:37 PM
I had dream last night, part of which I still remember.
As usual in the evening I went to check my mails and found a mail from USCIS. I opened with surprise , preparing myself mentally , which document would they be requesting now. and.......
I screamed in excitement , it was my greencard. I was shocked, and now I was thinking what can I do with the greencard, I thought I should change my jobs which I always wanted, as my job sucks, but realizing that after a month I am going to retire so, dropped that idea and then I started thinking what else I wanted to do when I'll get my GC, and told my wife the idea of now buying the house, but she told me that as you are going to retire next month lets go back to india and the savings that we are left with after paying the taxes , social security and immigration attorneys, will buy a 2 bedroom apartment in India only.
I asked her what about travelling to Europe that you always wanted, but which we never did for the reason, that what if there will be an issue on travelling with AP,but she told me with my blood pressure and and her arthiritis, it won't be possible.
And then..... I started thinking what I lost in the race to get the GC and what I am left after getting the GC. Sadly threw the GC in the trash and again started browsing the forums on immigrationvoice.org. As after these many years,browsing IV forums became my habit.
And then the alarm woke me up and as usual I started to get ready to spend another day in Paradise, in the country of DREAMS.
I know all of of us are desperate for the Green...but we just can't stop living without it...For heaven's sake, if you want to buy a house, please do...several of us including me have taken advantage of buyers market and living in our own homes...if you want to change a job..go ahead, so many have taken advantage of AC21 or even started a new labor to change their line or grow up in their jobs...if you want to go for Europe tour...go for it...I went there last summer and so did so many others on visitors visa..its an incedible experience which should not be compromised for a GC.
GC does makes life a hell lot easier, but we are all hard working people....who had the courage to come so far from our loved ones....we don't go for what's easy, we do what's necessary.
As usual in the evening I went to check my mails and found a mail from USCIS. I opened with surprise , preparing myself mentally , which document would they be requesting now. and.......
I screamed in excitement , it was my greencard. I was shocked, and now I was thinking what can I do with the greencard, I thought I should change my jobs which I always wanted, as my job sucks, but realizing that after a month I am going to retire so, dropped that idea and then I started thinking what else I wanted to do when I'll get my GC, and told my wife the idea of now buying the house, but she told me that as you are going to retire next month lets go back to india and the savings that we are left with after paying the taxes , social security and immigration attorneys, will buy a 2 bedroom apartment in India only.
I asked her what about travelling to Europe that you always wanted, but which we never did for the reason, that what if there will be an issue on travelling with AP,but she told me with my blood pressure and and her arthiritis, it won't be possible.
And then..... I started thinking what I lost in the race to get the GC and what I am left after getting the GC. Sadly threw the GC in the trash and again started browsing the forums on immigrationvoice.org. As after these many years,browsing IV forums became my habit.
And then the alarm woke me up and as usual I started to get ready to spend another day in Paradise, in the country of DREAMS.
I know all of of us are desperate for the Green...but we just can't stop living without it...For heaven's sake, if you want to buy a house, please do...several of us including me have taken advantage of buyers market and living in our own homes...if you want to change a job..go ahead, so many have taken advantage of AC21 or even started a new labor to change their line or grow up in their jobs...if you want to go for Europe tour...go for it...I went there last summer and so did so many others on visitors visa..its an incedible experience which should not be compromised for a GC.
GC does makes life a hell lot easier, but we are all hard working people....who had the courage to come so far from our loved ones....we don't go for what's easy, we do what's necessary.
more...

tikka
08-08 12:07 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
Lets move people!!
Lets move people!!
fromnaija
02-02 05:15 PM
Even if you could, that labor certification already expired!
more...
rakesh_one
03-19 11:44 AM
Just wondering, a 2005 check is a very valid check. A check with future date is not valid for cashing immediatly. This may be invalid if the lawyer didnt had the account in 2005.
My LCA was approved in July 2007.
My lawyer sent the I-14 application to USCIS in January 2008 before the 180 day period but my employer dated the USCIS fee check as 2005.
The USCIS returned the application asking us to re-send the application with a new check.
My lawyer sent the application again with a new check but by the time this application reached USCIS the 180 day period was over and USCIS returned the application again stating that my 180 period is over and they cannot accept the I-140 application now.
I am in the process of filing a fresh Labor Cert again. I guess now I will get a priority date of July 2008 and therefore I am losing 1 whole year in this process.
Is there a way out and will USCIS accept my application? The bad part here is the first application sent was before time but the check date was wrong.
All suggestions are highly appreciated.
My LCA was approved in July 2007.
My lawyer sent the I-14 application to USCIS in January 2008 before the 180 day period but my employer dated the USCIS fee check as 2005.
The USCIS returned the application asking us to re-send the application with a new check.
My lawyer sent the application again with a new check but by the time this application reached USCIS the 180 day period was over and USCIS returned the application again stating that my 180 period is over and they cannot accept the I-140 application now.
I am in the process of filing a fresh Labor Cert again. I guess now I will get a priority date of July 2008 and therefore I am losing 1 whole year in this process.
Is there a way out and will USCIS accept my application? The bad part here is the first application sent was before time but the check date was wrong.
All suggestions are highly appreciated.
2010 what color is justin bieber
CADude
09-26 05:18 PM
You will get couple of July 2nd tracker under "Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications" category. USCIS forgot about few July 2nd filer or abandoned.
Hi, My application for I485 was received by Texas service centre. I have not received my RN and neither is my check has been cashed yet. I am confused looking at the online dates at www.USCIS.gov. Is there anyone who filled on 2nd of july and have not heard back from USCIS.
Thanks!
Hi, My application for I485 was received by Texas service centre. I have not received my RN and neither is my check has been cashed yet. I am confused looking at the online dates at www.USCIS.gov. Is there anyone who filled on 2nd of july and have not heard back from USCIS.
Thanks!
more...
arnab221
01-25 02:46 PM
When it is piecemeal people say we want comprehensive reform.
When it is comprehensive reform they say it is too broad to pass .
When it is summer they say Immigration Bill be introduced as early as Winter .
When it is winter they say it immigration bill will be introduced as early as summer .
When it is between spring(between winter and summer) they say now there is not adequate support for the bill.
This is a clear motive of hanging immigration reform like a bone in front of the dog and making him run around it and pay taxes .
When it is comprehensive reform they say it is too broad to pass .
When it is summer they say Immigration Bill be introduced as early as Winter .
When it is winter they say it immigration bill will be introduced as early as summer .
When it is between spring(between winter and summer) they say now there is not adequate support for the bill.
This is a clear motive of hanging immigration reform like a bone in front of the dog and making him run around it and pay taxes .
hair Bieber justin bieber eyes.
tertip
03-11 02:39 PM
Hi All,
EB3-ROW PD: June 6, 2005
AOS application sent: July 1, 2007
I switched employent on December 2007. I didn't transfer H1-B so I am using my EAD to work for the new company. I didn't file for AC21 because I was worried about RFE or other type of complications.
My H1-b visa and I94 expired on May 2008. I am planning to visit my homecountry and come back on AP. As I understand all I need normally is AP+ passport+ I485 receipt. However, I also read some forum members recommending that we carry recent pay stubs and an employment letter from our company. I also read some that folks were asked if they were still working for the same company. My honest answer would be "no". I left my GC sponsoring firm (A) and joined company (B). So I wouln't have letters or pay stubs from company A. Would that be a problem at the POE? If I run into an IO that prefers to scrutinize, I might get into trouble. This really worries me. Again I switched jobs and never filed for AC21. Would I be at fault for not reporting the job change?
Thanks a lot for all your support!!
EB3-ROW PD: June 6, 2005
AOS application sent: July 1, 2007
I switched employent on December 2007. I didn't transfer H1-B so I am using my EAD to work for the new company. I didn't file for AC21 because I was worried about RFE or other type of complications.
My H1-b visa and I94 expired on May 2008. I am planning to visit my homecountry and come back on AP. As I understand all I need normally is AP+ passport+ I485 receipt. However, I also read some forum members recommending that we carry recent pay stubs and an employment letter from our company. I also read some that folks were asked if they were still working for the same company. My honest answer would be "no". I left my GC sponsoring firm (A) and joined company (B). So I wouln't have letters or pay stubs from company A. Would that be a problem at the POE? If I run into an IO that prefers to scrutinize, I might get into trouble. This really worries me. Again I switched jobs and never filed for AC21. Would I be at fault for not reporting the job change?
Thanks a lot for all your support!!
more...
rameshk75
01-09 02:56 PM
Prediction became a timepass... take my guess.. EB2 may move back to 98 (from the experiences of last two months) !! just kidding....
Nothing to be frustrated as i think everyone got used it by this time !! Keep cool...
PD: EB2-India-Nov'06
Nothing to be frustrated as i think everyone got used it by this time !! Keep cool...
PD: EB2-India-Nov'06
hot what color are justin bieber
Calouste
07-28 03:51 PM
I'm getting fed up with people on this forum who assume that India is the only country from which people immigrate to the US, and always only mention the India dates when talking about cut off dates, and assume that are the only dates people want to talk about.
Even though India is by far the country of birth with the most high skilled immigrants to the US, it still takes up less than half of the number of high skilled immigrants. By some discussions going on on this forum, you would think 95% of the high skilled immigrants come from India.
Even though India is by far the country of birth with the most high skilled immigrants to the US, it still takes up less than half of the number of high skilled immigrants. By some discussions going on on this forum, you would think 95% of the high skilled immigrants come from India.
more...
house LISTEN: Kanye West – “Eyes
admin
03-28 06:03 PM
I agree that you guys should push for an ammendment that one should be able to file 485 and join the queue and get the derivative benefits once 140 is approved. If we get that alone it is better than nothing.
However let me put it to you guys that without the green card in hand, living in limbo land albeit with some mobility is no fun either. Isn't that sort of what the illegals have now at their own labour level. We will be 2nd class citizens to be discarded at a fire brand politician's whim and fancy.If that wait is many years it will not be good. Further those applying later and later will eventually end up with inordinate waits leaving them the choice of waiting for decades like in some family based categories.
I am only saying this since it was stated that this should be the number one priority. The absolute number one priority for all of us should be to quicken the time to a GREEN CARD.
posmd,
If we're able to make every category current, then this amendment for filing I-485 will be moot. But then again our goals will have to tempered with ground reality. While we're fighting very hard against the hard country limit, there is no guarantee that it will be revoked. In the house-senate conference again, we cannot be sure that all of the exemptions like the ones for Dependents, STEM will not be stripped. So there is a very high chance that priority dates are not going to become current. So with that in mind, we need to make sure that atleast our life during the time that we're waiting for GC is much easier.
However let me put it to you guys that without the green card in hand, living in limbo land albeit with some mobility is no fun either. Isn't that sort of what the illegals have now at their own labour level. We will be 2nd class citizens to be discarded at a fire brand politician's whim and fancy.If that wait is many years it will not be good. Further those applying later and later will eventually end up with inordinate waits leaving them the choice of waiting for decades like in some family based categories.
I am only saying this since it was stated that this should be the number one priority. The absolute number one priority for all of us should be to quicken the time to a GREEN CARD.
posmd,
If we're able to make every category current, then this amendment for filing I-485 will be moot. But then again our goals will have to tempered with ground reality. While we're fighting very hard against the hard country limit, there is no guarantee that it will be revoked. In the house-senate conference again, we cannot be sure that all of the exemptions like the ones for Dependents, STEM will not be stripped. So there is a very high chance that priority dates are not going to become current. So with that in mind, we need to make sure that atleast our life during the time that we're waiting for GC is much easier.
tattoo the Justin Bieber Look.
letstalklc
09-04 03:28 PM
Dear Friends, My sincerest hopes and prayers that EB2-I dates advance my PD is Jul 2007 and we narrowly missed the Jul 07 windfall. I hope our wait for EAD & AP ends this year!
My mind says its difficult, heart says pray for it, maybe our wishes and prayers are granted in the Oct VB. Good luck to all :)
Same here my friend, I also missed narrowly....Hoping next bulletin EB2 india will be around 2007 end....
lets pray for and hope for the best...
My mind says its difficult, heart says pray for it, maybe our wishes and prayers are granted in the Oct VB. Good luck to all :)
Same here my friend, I also missed narrowly....Hoping next bulletin EB2 india will be around 2007 end....
lets pray for and hope for the best...
more...
pictures what color is justin bieber
GC4US
04-02 12:30 AM
Thanks everybody for help.
I would have another question:
I don't know what to write on "Class of Admission". When I entered U.S I was on H4 but I got Ead and now I'm on Ead and my husband on H1b.
Could someone tell me please what to write.
Thank you!
And where it's written :"On a seperate sheet of paper, please explain how you qualify for advance parole document"......should I write on a blank sheet of paper that I need to visit my parents....?
I would have another question:
I don't know what to write on "Class of Admission". When I entered U.S I was on H4 but I got Ead and now I'm on Ead and my husband on H1b.
Could someone tell me please what to write.
Thank you!
And where it's written :"On a seperate sheet of paper, please explain how you qualify for advance parole document"......should I write on a blank sheet of paper that I need to visit my parents....?
dresses 2011 justin bieber buscemi
gconmymind
11-30 04:23 AM
I filed my AP renewal online, I used my discover to pay my dues.
I did not submit any paperwork, I got an RFE just for photographs.
Most important thing for AP-renewal according to my experience is photographs.
I hope this helps, message me if you have any additional questions.
I also got an RFE for photographs. Can I respond with Certified mail? Or should I use FedEx? Can you please tell me how did you send it?
I did not submit any paperwork, I got an RFE just for photographs.
Most important thing for AP-renewal according to my experience is photographs.
I hope this helps, message me if you have any additional questions.
I also got an RFE for photographs. Can I respond with Certified mail? Or should I use FedEx? Can you please tell me how did you send it?
more...
makeup what color are justin bieber
masterji
09-23 03:59 PM
I applied for my second AP on 08/11/2009, was approved on 09/03/2009, was received at the attorney's office on 09/10/2009. Service center NSC.
No FP was done. FWIW my last FP was in Jan 09.
Thanks for the info
No FP was done. FWIW my last FP was in Jan 09.
Thanks for the info
girlfriend Won Bin, Justin Bieber,.
we_r_d_world
10-19 12:30 PM
Look at the profile...... join date and no. of posts.
hairstyles Justin Bieber Laser Eyes
InTheMoment
06-16 04:50 PM
I guess the initial question my miguy still remains unanswered.
His question was about the validity period of the card and the start date of that validity period that is printed on that card and not the date when you activate the EAD status.
any answers there ?
His question was about the validity period of the card and the start date of that validity period that is printed on that card and not the date when you activate the EAD status.
any answers there ?
eastindia
02-01 01:15 PM
Donate to the Haiti earthquake fund. They need your help.
prasadn
04-07 05:15 PM
I did extended for my in-laws when they entered last time to US. When they entered next time they entered without any issues.
Last time time also lot of my friends scared me (immigration people will stop them at the port of entry), my another friend (both husband and wife doctors), they bring there in - laws everytime they will extend it to 3 times approxmately they will stay in US 2 years, they left several times and entered into US without any issues.
From my understanding, you need to give USCIS a compelling reason (medical reasons etc.) for extending your stay on Visitor visa. If not, there is a good chance for the officer at POE to limit stay to a very short period on the next visit.
Last time time also lot of my friends scared me (immigration people will stop them at the port of entry), my another friend (both husband and wife doctors), they bring there in - laws everytime they will extend it to 3 times approxmately they will stay in US 2 years, they left several times and entered into US without any issues.
From my understanding, you need to give USCIS a compelling reason (medical reasons etc.) for extending your stay on Visitor visa. If not, there is a good chance for the officer at POE to limit stay to a very short period on the next visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment