BPforGC
06-23 04:12 PM
Guys,
Lets focus energies on "Reuniting Families Act". Use this word. Its important. Visa recapture is part of it, but emphasize "FAMILY".
We need this bill and 350,000 VISAS that come with it. We have to make sure that those VISAs don't need to used 'per country' basis. Those VISAs must be distributed to whoever is in line, no matter which country they belong to.
IV core, please focus on this. We need this bill and all those recaptured VISAs can be used for anyone in the line, pre-adjudication complete and held-up because there is no VISA, irrespective of the changeability.
Lets focus energies on "Reuniting Families Act". Use this word. Its important. Visa recapture is part of it, but emphasize "FAMILY".
We need this bill and 350,000 VISAS that come with it. We have to make sure that those VISAs don't need to used 'per country' basis. Those VISAs must be distributed to whoever is in line, no matter which country they belong to.
IV core, please focus on this. We need this bill and all those recaptured VISAs can be used for anyone in the line, pre-adjudication complete and held-up because there is no VISA, irrespective of the changeability.
wallpaper bilder på Justin och jag
cox
April 3rd, 2005, 04:39 PM
Okay, I got so much helpful advice on the last one, try this shot!
I was heading into yosemite just before sunrise and caught the pre-dawn light over Half Dome. But your eye is able to discern a different dynamic range depending on where you focus, so the picture looks different than I saw the scene. For example, the sky is bright and fiery, but I have lost almost all contrast on the mountain itself. Is that a problem from a photgraphic viewpoint? I'm pretty sure it must be, but maybe it's pleasing enough as is, or you all can advise me on some post-processing to spiff it up. All help appreciated :)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/Sunrise_over_Half-Dome_04-01-05_C.jpg (javascript:;)
I was heading into yosemite just before sunrise and caught the pre-dawn light over Half Dome. But your eye is able to discern a different dynamic range depending on where you focus, so the picture looks different than I saw the scene. For example, the sky is bright and fiery, but I have lost almost all contrast on the mountain itself. Is that a problem from a photgraphic viewpoint? I'm pretty sure it must be, but maybe it's pleasing enough as is, or you all can advise me on some post-processing to spiff it up. All help appreciated :)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/Sunrise_over_Half-Dome_04-01-05_C.jpg (javascript:;)
rvendra
05-25 01:55 PM
My case transferred to USCIS local office and below is the case status:
EB 2 Dec 15 2003 - No updates so far
This case has been sent to another office for processing and on September 18, 2009 we sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
EB 2 Dec 15 2003 - No updates so far
This case has been sent to another office for processing and on September 18, 2009 we sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
2011 Justin Bieber Collage Twitter
yestogc
08-20 01:33 PM
Apology from USCIS :):o:D.................... this is not going to happen
more...
girishvar
08-15 12:48 PM
As long as your DOL job code is same or similar between your approved labor and new job you will be ok.
Hello Gurus,
This is my first post. I had filed 485/140 in Aug. 2007. 140 got approved this March 2008. I donot have pay stub for last 3 months. I am looking for change. My labor is a substituted one( PD 2004). It has skills mentioned of Oracle EBS. I am working on Java/J2EE. I am looking for a new Job with Java/J2EE skills. I am worried that my new offer letter with Java skills mentioned would create a problem for me.
Please Gurus, can you advice me as to whether I can do that? Will staying on bench create a problem, as I donot get salary on bench.
Please help me.:confused::confused::confused:
Hello Gurus,
This is my first post. I had filed 485/140 in Aug. 2007. 140 got approved this March 2008. I donot have pay stub for last 3 months. I am looking for change. My labor is a substituted one( PD 2004). It has skills mentioned of Oracle EBS. I am working on Java/J2EE. I am looking for a new Job with Java/J2EE skills. I am worried that my new offer letter with Java skills mentioned would create a problem for me.
Please Gurus, can you advice me as to whether I can do that? Will staying on bench create a problem, as I donot get salary on bench.
Please help me.:confused::confused::confused:
cbpds
06-01 07:03 PM
Please note prefiling allows one to file their 485 papers but will not get an EAD unless ur priority date becomes current.
Satya & OP. I agree with you. Point # 3 is very significant to many many people who don't have EAD. I believe that nothing also happened to the pre-filing concept which would have allowed this. I also do very sincerely appreciate IV's efforts for the larger cause of CIR, let�s see what happens.
Satya & OP. I agree with you. Point # 3 is very significant to many many people who don't have EAD. I believe that nothing also happened to the pre-filing concept which would have allowed this. I also do very sincerely appreciate IV's efforts for the larger cause of CIR, let�s see what happens.
more...
NWISE
03-31 02:59 PM
If there is a loophole and it is being exploited, plug the loophole, not scrap the program. If my head hurts, I don't cut off my head.
And loopholes will be exploited, if they exist. I would do it (and I'm sure majority of us would) if we could. Nothing illegal in that.
Kind of similar to how large corporates avoid paying taxes using every loophole and trick in the book even when they earn billions, while we end up paying tax on every dollar we earn.
P.S. I'm not saying falsifying documents is acceptable... that's illegal and that's an enforcement issue, not taking an advantage issue.
My 2 cents.
And loopholes will be exploited, if they exist. I would do it (and I'm sure majority of us would) if we could. Nothing illegal in that.
Kind of similar to how large corporates avoid paying taxes using every loophole and trick in the book even when they earn billions, while we end up paying tax on every dollar we earn.
P.S. I'm not saying falsifying documents is acceptable... that's illegal and that's an enforcement issue, not taking an advantage issue.
My 2 cents.
2010 justin drew bieber collage.
bmoni
07-12 03:57 PM
Good write up . Being on EB3 you know my pain. I strongly believe if we need any change that can come through only by a lawsuit.
pm me if you need any help from me.
pm me if you need any help from me.
more...
whitecollarslave
03-06 02:48 PM
The greater danger in our lives is not that we set out aim to high and fail, but we set them too low, and still do.
.
What are you talking about?
Somebody here said Zoe Logfren was able to get her bill passed on wednesday. All I am doing is asking what was passed and where?
Am I missing something?
.
What are you talking about?
Somebody here said Zoe Logfren was able to get her bill passed on wednesday. All I am doing is asking what was passed and where?
Am I missing something?
hair justin drew bieber collage.
Blog Feeds
07-15 03:01 PM
Foreign nationals who enter the United States with a non-immigrant visa are issued Form I-94 card at the port of entry. Form I-94 is a white piece of paper issued by the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) which shows the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/CBP a record of your arrival and departure date from the United States. If you returned to your home country with Form I-94 in your passport, then your departure from the United States was not properly recorded. It is vital that you close out your earlier record of arrival to the U.S. Otherwise DHS will have in their records that you remained in the U.S. beyond the time you were authorized to stay.
If you are now in your home country with Form I-94 (or if you lost Form I-94), then you must validate your departure from the United States with DHS/CBP. The following are ways to validate departure with DHS/CBP:
· original boarding passes used to depart the United States;
· departure stamps in your passport indicating entry and exist from the United States;
· pay check stubs or letter from employer indicating that you worked in another country after you departed the United States;
· bank records illustrating transactions made showing you were in another country after you left the United States;
· school records showing attendance at a school outside the U.S. indicating you were in another country after you left the United States;
· Receipts showing your name and date illustrating you made purchases outside the U.S., after leaving the United States.
Send the appropriate documentation to the following address ONLY:
DHS-CBP ACS Inc.
1084 South Laurel Road
London, KY 40744 USA
This is the only location where they will make the necessary changes to the DHS/CBP record. Do not forget to make copies of the materials you mail to DHS!
More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/Twrhc4dzyZ4/)
If you are now in your home country with Form I-94 (or if you lost Form I-94), then you must validate your departure from the United States with DHS/CBP. The following are ways to validate departure with DHS/CBP:
· original boarding passes used to depart the United States;
· departure stamps in your passport indicating entry and exist from the United States;
· pay check stubs or letter from employer indicating that you worked in another country after you departed the United States;
· bank records illustrating transactions made showing you were in another country after you left the United States;
· school records showing attendance at a school outside the U.S. indicating you were in another country after you left the United States;
· Receipts showing your name and date illustrating you made purchases outside the U.S., after leaving the United States.
Send the appropriate documentation to the following address ONLY:
DHS-CBP ACS Inc.
1084 South Laurel Road
London, KY 40744 USA
This is the only location where they will make the necessary changes to the DHS/CBP record. Do not forget to make copies of the materials you mail to DHS!
More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/Twrhc4dzyZ4/)
more...
bibhudc
08-21 02:40 PM
From http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=56&Itemid=25
"The annual limit for EB visa numbers is 140,000. This number also includes the dependents of an EB applicant. In addition there is a per-country limit set at 7% of the total."
By these numbers, it looks like there are 7%x140K = 9,800 GC approvals for India in each year. If we factor in 1 dependent for each GC applicant, the number of primary applicants approved is roughly 9,800/2 = 4900 Indians per year. And this supposedly includes the EB1, EB2, EB3 categories. If we divide that equally, it could mean hardly 4900/3 =1633 primary applicants get approved each year in each category !! Is my inferences incorrect ? [someone tell me its better than this]
I don't know how many Indians are waiting for their GCs, but it sure seems like everybody I meet on the street is waiting for his GC .. so, I guess its going to be a long long wait.
[I am an Indian and hence, I took the example of Indians above. I guess the numbers are similar for all other countries. My Labor PD is Jul-2002]
"The annual limit for EB visa numbers is 140,000. This number also includes the dependents of an EB applicant. In addition there is a per-country limit set at 7% of the total."
By these numbers, it looks like there are 7%x140K = 9,800 GC approvals for India in each year. If we factor in 1 dependent for each GC applicant, the number of primary applicants approved is roughly 9,800/2 = 4900 Indians per year. And this supposedly includes the EB1, EB2, EB3 categories. If we divide that equally, it could mean hardly 4900/3 =1633 primary applicants get approved each year in each category !! Is my inferences incorrect ? [someone tell me its better than this]
I don't know how many Indians are waiting for their GCs, but it sure seems like everybody I meet on the street is waiting for his GC .. so, I guess its going to be a long long wait.
[I am an Indian and hence, I took the example of Indians above. I guess the numbers are similar for all other countries. My Labor PD is Jul-2002]
hot justin drew bieber collage.
freddyCR
January 5th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Fantastic shot, Freddy.......You have come into this forum with both guns-a-blazin' and your work is quite creative.
OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????
Aw..:o Thanks, buddy. I've been in other forums, and I quite like this one, 'cause people are not afraid of saying what they think... that's the only way to improve
OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????
Aw..:o Thanks, buddy. I've been in other forums, and I quite like this one, 'cause people are not afraid of saying what they think... that's the only way to improve
more...
house hot JUSTIN DREW BIEBER..hahah.
venky08
01-07 03:12 PM
there is a discussion about this elsewhere in the forum. please go thru the previous threads.
in those discussion threads, it was mentioned that after I-140 is revoked, the USCIS will send an RFE to you asking for evidence of future employment consistent with the labor certificate description. it will give you a few weeks time to respond back to the RFE.
Then you are to send a letter from your new employer that they are promising you a job in future where you would essentially do the same job functions as described in the labor...
if you inform the USCIS using AC 21 provision to change the job upfront, you may not get this RFE.
hi Munna,
thanks for your reply. you said no effect on your GC. but once I-140 with drawn then how can USCIS process 485? can you please eloborate.
in those discussion threads, it was mentioned that after I-140 is revoked, the USCIS will send an RFE to you asking for evidence of future employment consistent with the labor certificate description. it will give you a few weeks time to respond back to the RFE.
Then you are to send a letter from your new employer that they are promising you a job in future where you would essentially do the same job functions as described in the labor...
if you inform the USCIS using AC 21 provision to change the job upfront, you may not get this RFE.
hi Munna,
thanks for your reply. you said no effect on your GC. but once I-140 with drawn then how can USCIS process 485? can you please eloborate.
tattoo justin bieber collages -
ramus
06-03 02:51 PM
If you don't like web-fax then you can make phone call or send email with your message in it. Also please contribute to IV.
What do you think?
I didnot like the webfax as it doesnot cover wishes of many people like me. People who have approved Perm should be allowed to file I140 and I1485 under old system even if Point Based system becomes law.
engineer
What do you think?
I didnot like the webfax as it doesnot cover wishes of many people like me. People who have approved Perm should be allowed to file I140 and I1485 under old system even if Point Based system becomes law.
engineer
more...
pictures justin drew ieber collage.
san3297
11-10 07:33 PM
I called USCIS but they are just saying send all the docs as stated in the RFE. Seems dont have any option other than sending originals. The search for this kind of RFEs yielded no results.
dresses justin drew bieber collage
anilsal
09-15 09:55 PM
No place for you, if you are neither.:D
more...
makeup justin bieber collage. deecha
Ramba
10-05 03:57 PM
Hello all,
I haven't got my question answered by any other posts, so creating a new thread.
I have a 3-year degree in Biology from India, and two computer certifications from CMC Ltd and CDAC (1.5 years total). Then I worked as a software engineer in India full-time for 2.5 years. I arrived in the U.S. after that and worked for a software company full-time for about 6 months. Then I decided to go back and get another degree from a school in California. I worked as a computer science tutor part-time (20 hrs/wk) for 1.5 years while attending school and also worked as a software engineer part-time (20 hrs/wk) on a U.S. military sub-contract project for 2 years. I graduated with a 4-year degree in computer science from Cal Poly, SLO, a CA state university with a GPA of 3.4. Then I worked at Microsoft Corp full-time for a year. Now I am back in CA working for a software company for the last 5 months. My current company just started my green card process.
If I count 2 years of part-time experience as 1 year of full-time experience then I have 5+ years of relevant work experience. But my attorney says that part-time experience won't count much, and since I don't have a 4-year degree before I started working on my first job they can't file me on EB2. But Cal Poly considered me as a second baccalaureate student, and the attorney is saying that it is not good enough. I have got my degree evaluated for professional and academic purposes, and they both recognize my first degree. The professional agency says that I have a degree + minor in CS before I got by CS degree from the U.S. I also have recommendation letters from my previous employers recommending me for full-time leadership positions and sorts.
Wouldn't USCIS recognize these facts and consider me for an EB2 candidate rather than EB3? I never left my specialized field in CS, and that has to count for something, correct? I am able to show progress since I started working on my first job. How big of a risk would it be to file on EB2? If they reject me for EB2, would it hurt my chances on applying again on EB3? How much time would I lose in case of a rejection?
Thank you all in advance for your expert comments and immense help.
Sincerely,
Sujit
Your Attorney is perfectly right. You must have a 5 years of post-bachelors (4 year degree) progressive experience to file a EB2 petition. Your first BS degree in biology will not qualify for a US equivalent BS degree. So, you left with no option other than your other US BS degree for eduction requirement. If you have 5 years full time experience after the completion of the second BS degree, then only you are eligible for EB2. This is must. Even if you have 20 years of experience in computer field before your qualifying US equivalent BS degree, you are not eligible for EB2. USCIS so particular about this, they do not consider what your university has considered your first degree.
I haven't got my question answered by any other posts, so creating a new thread.
I have a 3-year degree in Biology from India, and two computer certifications from CMC Ltd and CDAC (1.5 years total). Then I worked as a software engineer in India full-time for 2.5 years. I arrived in the U.S. after that and worked for a software company full-time for about 6 months. Then I decided to go back and get another degree from a school in California. I worked as a computer science tutor part-time (20 hrs/wk) for 1.5 years while attending school and also worked as a software engineer part-time (20 hrs/wk) on a U.S. military sub-contract project for 2 years. I graduated with a 4-year degree in computer science from Cal Poly, SLO, a CA state university with a GPA of 3.4. Then I worked at Microsoft Corp full-time for a year. Now I am back in CA working for a software company for the last 5 months. My current company just started my green card process.
If I count 2 years of part-time experience as 1 year of full-time experience then I have 5+ years of relevant work experience. But my attorney says that part-time experience won't count much, and since I don't have a 4-year degree before I started working on my first job they can't file me on EB2. But Cal Poly considered me as a second baccalaureate student, and the attorney is saying that it is not good enough. I have got my degree evaluated for professional and academic purposes, and they both recognize my first degree. The professional agency says that I have a degree + minor in CS before I got by CS degree from the U.S. I also have recommendation letters from my previous employers recommending me for full-time leadership positions and sorts.
Wouldn't USCIS recognize these facts and consider me for an EB2 candidate rather than EB3? I never left my specialized field in CS, and that has to count for something, correct? I am able to show progress since I started working on my first job. How big of a risk would it be to file on EB2? If they reject me for EB2, would it hurt my chances on applying again on EB3? How much time would I lose in case of a rejection?
Thank you all in advance for your expert comments and immense help.
Sincerely,
Sujit
Your Attorney is perfectly right. You must have a 5 years of post-bachelors (4 year degree) progressive experience to file a EB2 petition. Your first BS degree in biology will not qualify for a US equivalent BS degree. So, you left with no option other than your other US BS degree for eduction requirement. If you have 5 years full time experience after the completion of the second BS degree, then only you are eligible for EB2. This is must. Even if you have 20 years of experience in computer field before your qualifying US equivalent BS degree, you are not eligible for EB2. USCIS so particular about this, they do not consider what your university has considered your first degree.
girlfriend justin drew bieber collage.
Leo07
06-18 04:52 PM
But, I'm not sure if EB row would care that much...since their dates are ALWAYS current?
Why would you divide employment based immigration in to ROW vs non-ROW? Do you think folks from ROW don't deserve any relief? This is the kind of mentality which divides this small community of EB immigrants. This community is extremely small as it is in grand scheme of things so please don't try to divide it any further and make this community so small that it becomes irrelevant. Just a piece of advise.
Why would you divide employment based immigration in to ROW vs non-ROW? Do you think folks from ROW don't deserve any relief? This is the kind of mentality which divides this small community of EB immigrants. This community is extremely small as it is in grand scheme of things so please don't try to divide it any further and make this community so small that it becomes irrelevant. Just a piece of advise.
hairstyles justin drew bieber collage
pappu
07-31 02:27 PM
Six flags can make lot of money by basing a dangerous and wild ride based on VB dates Graph. :)
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Past_Visa_Bulletin_Data
They will have to put just one warning.
"Beware: Once you start the ride....
Only luckiest of you will be able to get out safely.
Most of you will be on this ride which has an endless loop.
Only real option for people who would like to end the ride would be to jump from the ride. We are certain there will damages but we are not responsible for them.
And yes we intentionally put this warning after the start of ride. Otherwise you wouldn't have decided to ride on it.
"
Love the analogy.
Thanks Coopheal for leaving the IV wiki effort.
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Past_Visa_Bulletin_Data
They will have to put just one warning.
"Beware: Once you start the ride....
Only luckiest of you will be able to get out safely.
Most of you will be on this ride which has an endless loop.
Only real option for people who would like to end the ride would be to jump from the ride. We are certain there will damages but we are not responsible for them.
And yes we intentionally put this warning after the start of ride. Otherwise you wouldn't have decided to ride on it.
"
Love the analogy.
Thanks Coopheal for leaving the IV wiki effort.
hemya
12-10 12:59 PM
Thanks
justAnotherFile
07-12 11:00 AM
.. I think this is an excellent way to carry forward the Gandhigiri campaign.
We should start a campaign, pick a few congressmen (may be from immigration subcomitee, judiciary comittee etc) and every member of IV should print out this pamphlet and hand sign, data, address and send it to these congressmen.
We should also send a sample of the letter to news outlets.
This will help keep this issue in the limelight. Any takers??
We should start a campaign, pick a few congressmen (may be from immigration subcomitee, judiciary comittee etc) and every member of IV should print out this pamphlet and hand sign, data, address and send it to these congressmen.
We should also send a sample of the letter to news outlets.
This will help keep this issue in the limelight. Any takers??
No comments:
Post a Comment