
GcInLimbo
11-19 12:08 AM
Nope. H1 was rejected after 2 and half years of processing. I don't know the reasons for the rejection.
wallpaper amore tattoo designs
Anders �stberg
July 15th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I can't stop thinking about how the picture would have looked with the mother bird in focus and the young OOF... it didn't occur to me at the time but it would have been very cool to try to preset focus for the approaching bird... I hope they are still there tomorrow...
sapota
10-25 05:10 PM
online status is not completely reliable. 2nd level customer service will give u latest info.
2011 It is true that many tattoos

gc_chahiye
10-05 04:12 PM
How big of a risk would it be to file on EB2? If they reject me for EB2, would it hurt my chances on applying again on EB3? How much time would I lose in case of a rejection?
getting rejected in EB2 does not impact your case for EB3 (they might look up that older file and see that it was rejected because of education qualification for EB2, but does qualify for EB3).
You will probably get an RFE at I-140 time. USCIS will either reject this case, in which case you will lose this complete GC process and need to restart from scratch (so you'll lose maybe 1 years worth of place in the queue). Or they might ask you to accept this in EB3, in which case you dont lose your LC and the PD that goes with it.
getting rejected in EB2 does not impact your case for EB3 (they might look up that older file and see that it was rejected because of education qualification for EB2, but does qualify for EB3).
You will probably get an RFE at I-140 time. USCIS will either reject this case, in which case you will lose this complete GC process and need to restart from scratch (so you'll lose maybe 1 years worth of place in the queue). Or they might ask you to accept this in EB3, in which case you dont lose your LC and the PD that goes with it.
more...
aristotle
08-08 01:19 PM
San Jose. Courteous, but curt.
h1vegas
06-25 10:21 AM
This is not correct.
Managing the business comes under employment authorization whether or not salary is drawn by the owner.
_________________
Not a legal advice.
Here is the reply from my attorney
the CIS takes 90 days to issue the EAD cards; don�t panic as you and your wife are in valid status and not in violation of any rules because you have timely filed your applications for adjustment of status and your status (H1B and H4) are still current
Managing the business comes under employment authorization whether or not salary is drawn by the owner.
_________________
Not a legal advice.
Here is the reply from my attorney
the CIS takes 90 days to issue the EAD cards; don�t panic as you and your wife are in valid status and not in violation of any rules because you have timely filed your applications for adjustment of status and your status (H1B and H4) are still current
more...
JazzByTheBay
09-14 03:27 PM
Glad to know we're advertising on the radio station, as one member suggested.
Proof of what we can do collectively, and IV is really an organization driven by members, of the members, for the members, by the members.
GO IV GO!
http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg
SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
(San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg
cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
jazz
He is the best - I am at work - but will listen to the radio.
Way to go logiclife - we are with you
Proof of what we can do collectively, and IV is really an organization driven by members, of the members, for the members, by the members.
GO IV GO!
http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg
SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
(San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg
cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
jazz
He is the best - I am at work - but will listen to the radio.
Way to go logiclife - we are with you
2010 imagenes de un amor imposible.
GCBy3000
09-15 05:03 PM
My argument is it better to take a side on immigration issue or not. Maintaining status quo is better than including some releif for legal immigrants. I bet people in US like legal immigrants to legal immigrants, but how many people is ?. Will this favor any politicians to garner some votes or will it back fire? No one knows and that is why I said at this time of election period, it is better for them to maintain status quo than favoring legal immigrants.
If they pass something for legal immigrants for sure they are going to lose some votes who are favoring illegal immigrants which is bigger number than people favoring legals. So I dont think they will take a risk at this time to favor legal immigrants in any bills if at all there is one before the election.
I am not sure if this is entirely true. Yes we can't vote but folks who are pro-immigrant can and they will decide if legal immigration is good for this country or not. Trust me, if everyone was against legal immigration in this country then none of us would be here in the first place. Everyone knows that there is a shortage of labor and migrants are needed to fill the jobs. ............
.
If they pass something for legal immigrants for sure they are going to lose some votes who are favoring illegal immigrants which is bigger number than people favoring legals. So I dont think they will take a risk at this time to favor legal immigrants in any bills if at all there is one before the election.
I am not sure if this is entirely true. Yes we can't vote but folks who are pro-immigrant can and they will decide if legal immigration is good for this country or not. Trust me, if everyone was against legal immigration in this country then none of us would be here in the first place. Everyone knows that there is a shortage of labor and migrants are needed to fill the jobs. ............
.
more...
kumarc123
09-07 02:28 PM
Thanks for sharing this. I find it hard to believe what IO said (not you) . I think IO must have meant it will be current for PD 2003/2004 people. And using unused numbers from past is more of legislative thing that I am not sure if USCIS has the power to do it.
Well I am a optimistic person,
Maybe IO and Uscis knows something which we all don't know. If this happens, it will be all worth it, I hope what IO officer said really happens.
In the meantime, lets focus on what we really need to do in regards to the pending bill
Good luck to everyone
Well I am a optimistic person,
Maybe IO and Uscis knows something which we all don't know. If this happens, it will be all worth it, I hope what IO officer said really happens.
In the meantime, lets focus on what we really need to do in regards to the pending bill
Good luck to everyone
hair mi amor tattoo designs
snaidu
05-29 04:11 PM
AVS channel has an indian program every saturday starting 10am -12.00pm
I am sure many indians watch this.There is also 'free' immigration advise by some lawyers at the end of the program.
If some one has contacts at AVS may be IV could get more coverage.
Thinking out loud..
I am sure many indians watch this.There is also 'free' immigration advise by some lawyers at the end of the program.
If some one has contacts at AVS may be IV could get more coverage.
Thinking out loud..
more...

joydiptac
05-26 01:50 PM
This is not a good advice...USCIS may have the file as active, and may approve EAD...If and when USCIS starts working on the application and issues RFE, etc., ...they may decide that the application was abandoned. If the poster worked on the EAD based on the abandoned GC application, then it is likely that USCIS will consider her to be out-of-status from the time she had no basis for EAD, which may mean a long illegal presence, triggering 10 years or permanent ban, etc.
Thanks Saikat, for pointing out some potential pitfalls.
I am sure USCIS has its own checks and balances to determine the validity of an application, and whether it is abandoned. But I do not believe in being proactive and raising flags to jeopardize what may be totally legit.
One more thing that slipped my mind is you can always check online status to see if your application is active or rejected. :)
Here are a few tidbits of law (information) I am aware of. I am not a lawyer so please seek help or search online for the validity of my statements :
1. During AOS (adjustment of Status, I485 pending) you do not accrue Illegal presence period. However, if you were on a Non Immigrant visa and that has expired you will be in illegal status until you went out and came back using AP - but that is usually OK. Unless there is an unrelated issue that flags your case you are safe. But mind you - still no Illegal presence is accrued. This is the law.
2. While on AOS it is OK to go out of the country for short periods of time (I don't think this is very well defined hence a gray area). In case you do not have any other non immigrant visa you need to have applied for AP before leaving the country otherwise you are considered to have abandoned your I485 application.
Example: My boss from one of my previous companies was on AOS was working from B'lore in the same company for more than or close to a year. He came back on his L1A visa. He had a long talk with Immigration and explained that our company had sent him abroad for all this while, which was true. He came back in, within a few months got his GC this tells me that his I485 was not considered to be abandoned. Well it is a different story that he did not stay after that as being a truly global manager, he was sent to France and then to India within 6 months.
HTH
Thanks Saikat, for pointing out some potential pitfalls.
I am sure USCIS has its own checks and balances to determine the validity of an application, and whether it is abandoned. But I do not believe in being proactive and raising flags to jeopardize what may be totally legit.
One more thing that slipped my mind is you can always check online status to see if your application is active or rejected. :)
Here are a few tidbits of law (information) I am aware of. I am not a lawyer so please seek help or search online for the validity of my statements :
1. During AOS (adjustment of Status, I485 pending) you do not accrue Illegal presence period. However, if you were on a Non Immigrant visa and that has expired you will be in illegal status until you went out and came back using AP - but that is usually OK. Unless there is an unrelated issue that flags your case you are safe. But mind you - still no Illegal presence is accrued. This is the law.
2. While on AOS it is OK to go out of the country for short periods of time (I don't think this is very well defined hence a gray area). In case you do not have any other non immigrant visa you need to have applied for AP before leaving the country otherwise you are considered to have abandoned your I485 application.
Example: My boss from one of my previous companies was on AOS was working from B'lore in the same company for more than or close to a year. He came back on his L1A visa. He had a long talk with Immigration and explained that our company had sent him abroad for all this while, which was true. He came back in, within a few months got his GC this tells me that his I485 was not considered to be abandoned. Well it is a different story that he did not stay after that as being a truly global manager, he was sent to France and then to India within 6 months.
HTH
hot un amore tattoo
Rajeev
08-10 03:23 PM
I hope I am DEAD WRONG. But this seems too good to be true!
You can read the details of the bill at
Text of H.R.5658 as Introduced in House: SKIL Act of 2010 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress (http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h5658/text)
Apart from the provisions mentioned in my previous post, there are other favorable provisions too.
You can read the details of the bill at
Text of H.R.5658 as Introduced in House: SKIL Act of 2010 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress (http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h5658/text)
Apart from the provisions mentioned in my previous post, there are other favorable provisions too.
more...
house un amore tattoo. un amore tattoo; un amore tattoo. Zepaw. Apr 13, 09:18 AM
desibechara
06-19 04:42 PM
My HR called DBEC to get the final status of LC. They replied that "notice of forward" had been issued and since there is no query from that position. They have asked my Hr to call in 15 days to hear the final status.
Have you guys heard anything like "notice of forward"( it was something like this)...
These LC people in dallas are killing me..!
DB
Have you guys heard anything like "notice of forward"( it was something like this)...
These LC people in dallas are killing me..!
DB
tattoo un amore tattoo. amore lontano
RLNY122004
06-15 10:09 PM
CaliGC,
Here is my interview experience which I attendend at NYC district office on Apr 4th 2006.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=208982
If your case is in service center then I think initiating the service request is as good as taking infopass and going to local office. becasue even if you take infopass and go to local office you will only talk to the information officer on infopass counter which is as good as calling the customre service. But if your case is in the local office then I would suggest you to take infopass and go there. If you are lucky you will get to talk to DAO (immigration officer who would be handling your case) and you may be able to find more info.
I am not sure why my case was transfered for interview. But mine was future employment based labor substitution case so that might be the reason.
Any reason why your case was transferred to local office? Our PD is becoming current on July 1st do you recommend me taking an appointment and visiting the local office? please suggest.
Also, please elobrate the interview information you had, and what you carried for the interview.
TIA.
Here is my interview experience which I attendend at NYC district office on Apr 4th 2006.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=208982
If your case is in service center then I think initiating the service request is as good as taking infopass and going to local office. becasue even if you take infopass and go to local office you will only talk to the information officer on infopass counter which is as good as calling the customre service. But if your case is in the local office then I would suggest you to take infopass and go there. If you are lucky you will get to talk to DAO (immigration officer who would be handling your case) and you may be able to find more info.
I am not sure why my case was transfered for interview. But mine was future employment based labor substitution case so that might be the reason.
Any reason why your case was transferred to local office? Our PD is becoming current on July 1st do you recommend me taking an appointment and visiting the local office? please suggest.
Also, please elobrate the interview information you had, and what you carried for the interview.
TIA.
more...
pictures amore tattoo.

vnsriv
03-28 01:25 PM
hey! why it is like that?? last month, feb 15 08, the processing date was July 31, 2007 and how come now updated mar. 15 and the processing date became june 08, 2007??? WHY?? my friend got her gc already, hers date was july 19...she got her gc!!so wats up with that!!Do you think they will send mine (july 22)?im so upset!pls reply soon!
pd's
January 15, 2008: from April 07.. it became July 19
February 15, 2008: from July 19... it became July 30
March 15, 2008: from July 30... it became JUNE 08, 2007???????????
Do you think it was just a typographical error that it must be August 08, 2007 instead of June???
this is the link to nebraska service center
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
I NEED YOUR COMMENT REPLIES.
Dude you are looking at wrong link. Go to this http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4177.html
Check what is your PD. Make sure you are looking at right country/category/type. Compare your PD against what is posted here. If your PD is earlier than this date , then only start screaming. Else go in infinite wait loop.
PS : All the best.
pd's
January 15, 2008: from April 07.. it became July 19
February 15, 2008: from July 19... it became July 30
March 15, 2008: from July 30... it became JUNE 08, 2007???????????
Do you think it was just a typographical error that it must be August 08, 2007 instead of June???
this is the link to nebraska service center
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
I NEED YOUR COMMENT REPLIES.
Dude you are looking at wrong link. Go to this http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4177.html
Check what is your PD. Make sure you are looking at right country/category/type. Compare your PD against what is posted here. If your PD is earlier than this date , then only start screaming. Else go in infinite wait loop.
PS : All the best.
dresses tattoo. mi amore tattoo
sukhwinderd
03-07 09:57 AM
out of the country indefinitely and then come back lets say after 10 yrs?
more...
makeup un amore tattoo.
kate123
09-24 02:01 PM
excellent.. if this happens!!!!
The green side of the story is, USCIS will try to attract new applications. For this DOS need to move the dates further.
OR
Introduce a new process of filing 485 for administrative processing (which is in talks) even before your PD is current as per visa bulletin as soon as 140 approval.
I see this good for people waiting to file for 485.
The green side of the story is, USCIS will try to attract new applications. For this DOS need to move the dates further.
OR
Introduce a new process of filing 485 for administrative processing (which is in talks) even before your PD is current as per visa bulletin as soon as 140 approval.
I see this good for people waiting to file for 485.
girlfriend un amore tattoo. Amore Tattoo Designs. Bleach Chad Amore Morte;
mysticblue
08-17 12:31 AM
I'm on a H1B status and was initially working for Company A, with an approved Visa. I joined Company B and initiated a H1 transfer to them. I am on their pay role, however am on bench since i joined them. Its been 5 months and my visa transfer with Company B is still in Pending. Now, I have an offer from Company C, and am thinking about joining them.
Meanwhile, since Company B has not been able to find work, they have indicated a termination of my employment if i'm not placed in the project by end of this month. I think i have no other optiion but to join Company C before my visa with Company B is cancelled. I have been advised to go for a premium processing of H1 to Company C, so that by the time i'm out of Company B, i have a good chance of having approved visa from Company C.
1. Is it legal to transfer my Visa to Company C while my Visa with Company B is still in progress. Note that I have worked with Company B for about 5 months.
2. Can I use approval notice from Company A and pay stubs from Company B to initiate premium transfer with Company C ?
3. If i initiate a transfer with Company C, and later Company B terminates my employment, what will happen to my pending visa with Company C?
4. Will H1 transfer with Company C get affected if USCIS gets to know that my pending transfer with Company B has been cancelled?
5. Will it make any difference if I resign from Company B (after initiating transfer with Company C), before Company B terminates my employment.? Are termination and resignation cases treated in the same way by USCIS ?
Please help, as i'm in a bit of a crisis about what decision to take. Any kind on response for the above would be appreciated.
Meanwhile, since Company B has not been able to find work, they have indicated a termination of my employment if i'm not placed in the project by end of this month. I think i have no other optiion but to join Company C before my visa with Company B is cancelled. I have been advised to go for a premium processing of H1 to Company C, so that by the time i'm out of Company B, i have a good chance of having approved visa from Company C.
1. Is it legal to transfer my Visa to Company C while my Visa with Company B is still in progress. Note that I have worked with Company B for about 5 months.
2. Can I use approval notice from Company A and pay stubs from Company B to initiate premium transfer with Company C ?
3. If i initiate a transfer with Company C, and later Company B terminates my employment, what will happen to my pending visa with Company C?
4. Will H1 transfer with Company C get affected if USCIS gets to know that my pending transfer with Company B has been cancelled?
5. Will it make any difference if I resign from Company B (after initiating transfer with Company C), before Company B terminates my employment.? Are termination and resignation cases treated in the same way by USCIS ?
Please help, as i'm in a bit of a crisis about what decision to take. Any kind on response for the above would be appreciated.
hairstyles un amore tattoo. et amore

mrdelhiite
07-13 08:29 AM
and marry a celebraty
or work hard and support IV :)
-M
PS: good things come to those who wait
or work hard and support IV :)
-M
PS: good things come to those who wait
freddyCR
January 5th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Just some saturation on the reds...but that's how it looks in real life
panky72
06-20 02:28 PM
I would like to know if we can travel on AP without a I485 notice, do they ask for it at POE??
Our attorney never told us that he did not receive my I485 notice till date!! we filed in July and he received one of the notice in Oct 2007. He is telling me now when I about to fly in a months time. He has also asked me apply for the renewal of AP & EAD, he has asked me attach the biometric notice instead of I485 notice and my husbands I485 notice.
Can anyone who has traveled on AP without a I485 notice share their experience. Any suggestions are welcome...
Thanks
You can travel on H-1 without I-485 receipt according to new USCIS rule but for travel on AP you still need the receipt for 485.
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_firule.html
Our attorney never told us that he did not receive my I485 notice till date!! we filed in July and he received one of the notice in Oct 2007. He is telling me now when I about to fly in a months time. He has also asked me apply for the renewal of AP & EAD, he has asked me attach the biometric notice instead of I485 notice and my husbands I485 notice.
Can anyone who has traveled on AP without a I485 notice share their experience. Any suggestions are welcome...
Thanks
You can travel on H-1 without I-485 receipt according to new USCIS rule but for travel on AP you still need the receipt for 485.
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_firule.html
No comments:
Post a Comment