Sunday, August 23, 2009

Barbies on Holiday and Giving Good Blog



Tracey, from Green-Eyed Momster, has awarded me the I Give Good Blog Award. Thank you Tracey! The title of the award sounds a little slutty, but beggars can't be choosy. The rules are: Make a cocktail (no problem), pick out some of your favorite bloggers (again no problem, as most people tend to "love" everybody when they're drinking). Send this award to 4 of them and tell them why you think they give good blog.

Cool.

Prunella de ville: Because she makes me laugh really hard.
Miss Yvonne of Yo Mama's Blog: Because she makes me laugh really hard.
Vic of What Were You Thinking: Because she makes me laugh really hard.
The Peach Tart: Because she makes me laugh really hard.

Maybe it's not such a good idea to pick these award recipients when you're drinking, because I just want a good laugh now, and it's like one big funny joke. (making a serious face now)

Moving on.
Drollgirl posted some photos by Laurie Simmons that were pretty cool. So I shoved a couple of Barbies and some post cards into my scanner to do a kind of a tribute/response. (obviously, the award cocktail hasn't worn off yet)

Finally, Tuesday August 25th is Global non-compliance day. No spending. For more info on this you could do a search on global non-compliance or Max Igan's film "Fight the New World Order with global non-compliance". It's a great idea, actually. One day where no one spends anything, thus sending the bankers and politicians into a frenzy. Sweet.

What?. . . .you were expecting more?

No comments:

Post a Comment