Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Don't Read This One If You Don't Want to Work

Hahaha! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist reading this with a title like that!
Thank you Tracey of Green Eyed Momster for giving me the Superior Scribbler Award! Here are the rules:


1. Each Superior Scribbler (SS) must pass the award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy buds.
2. Each SS must link to the author and name of blog from whom he/she has received the award.
3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to this post which fully explains the award.
4. Each blogger who wins must visit this post and add their name to the Mr. Linky list at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog so we can keep track of all who wins this prestigious award!
5. Each SS must post these rules on their blog.

My five nominees are:

Girl Interrupted of A World So Small
La Couturier
xaviworld
Vic of What Were You Thinking?
Fragrant Liar

This was really hard. First of all, these are a lot of steps to follow. Secondly, I follow a lot more blogs than these five because they are all good. If you are not on this list, it's because I could only list five. If you are not familiar with any of the five listed, I suggest you give them a read, they are all truly superior and that is why I picked them.
O.k., I've checked and re-checked this list several times, and I don't think I messed it up. Good luck with your awards, and thanks again Tracey!

No comments:

Post a Comment