Monday, November 30, 2009

A Few Pics of our Feast


Here is a shot of our yard in autumn, wet with rain. So, the bottom of the photo shows some of our newly planted blueberry bushes. I hope they make it through the winter.







Here are some pictures of Thanksgiving, at my son's place. His girlfriend did a great job of cooking and hostessing, quite impressive. They're in a different place, and this was the first time I had been to visit them there. Such a beautiful little place they have. I could easily imagine how nice it must be to wake up and have coffee in the kitchen.

Babyzilla didn't make it to the Thanksgiving dinner, she was home sick with her mother. She didn't seem to mind hanging out in her pajamas for a few days. I love this photo of Babyzilla, even though it's a bit blurry, because I think the light around her head looks like a halo.

I'm very excited, because Tuesday is the day I get to decorate the Christmas tree with Babyzilla. It's the only thing that's not done yet, I've been saving it just for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment