Monday, November 23, 2009

It Just Keeps Getting Better

I like the assortment of old buildings in my neighborhood, the selection is endless. This one reminds me of a jail in Tiauna, not that I've ever been in one.

Totally unrelated, the other photo demonstrates how I'm feeling about Big Bertha these days. The shot is through the window, with my "wedding" crystal hanging over her like a big wrecking ball. She just sits there, unsold, like a little nest egg waiting to hatch. For those of you who may not know, the crystal was hanging in the woods creating rainbows all over the leaves on the day Cute Hubby and I were married. I think this photo has deep meaning. If you can figure out what that is, maybe you can let me know.


On another note, and without photo back-up, I am the victim of a bad dye job. I touched up my hair with a product that I don't normally use, because it was on sale. So now I am totally rocking the two-tone hair, in a really bad/non hip way. Just in time for Thanksgiving. yea.

Almost forgot, there's a weird smell coming from my basement.

Happy Merde-day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment