Saturday, January 30, 2010

Overheard




I hear the farther you go down south, the friendlier they are, till you get to Florida.

Scotland, that's hardly English there. Yous & y'all & the king's english. And this beautiful cockney guy answered us; we couldn't understand a word he said.

I want to play cards so we can stop eating.

There's no wine left for dinner and the stores are all closed. I thought it would last till the morning. Better slow down.

I don't care a lot for some music, but sometimes it makes me want to hear what I do like.

I'm not giving you any reassurance, that's just my sense of humor.

He'll have to sell his BMW and buy a Volkswagon bus. Then he'll be a hippie like the rest of us.

If you're happy, you've already succeeded.

You look like such an angel when you're sleeping, but looks can be deceiving.

He gives me kisses just for coming home.

Sometimes to like a song, you have to write it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment