Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cool Green Cats


This is what snappy home decor looked like the year I graduated from high school. (See if you can guess what year that was) So this is the kind of dream I was supposed to be working towards. I actually knew an older gay couple in New Hope, Pa. who had decor like this, with a lot of green; green cups, green dishes, green vases, ect.. Although, I think their flooring was a higher quality than Armstrong linoleum. Anyway, they were a nice couple, but their place always smelled like cats, more of a nightmare than a dream actually. Come to think of it, I knew someone else who had their entire studio carpeted, ceiling and all. They had a cat, too, and the cat used to run up the wall and hang from the ceiling. But that was kind of cool, and that place always smelled like really good coffee. Hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment