Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Did I Really Say That?



We should have a winter holiday called "Blathering Boob Day", and dedicate it to all of the people who are having a hard time holding on until Spring. On that one day, we could all get together and rejoice, knowing that we are not the only blathering boobs out there who's senses have become increasingly dull due to lack of exercise in the warm, open air.
Today, I awoke with a pounding headache, which after trying many remedies, only went away after eating a sticky bun. My favorite sweater, which was washed in the delicate cycle, came out all lumpy and full of weird, little yarn balls. I offended a customer in work today, due to my complete and utter ignorance over the word "Fastnaughts", which I had never heard of before, but apparently everybody else has. With my headache returning, and my energy spent, I begged off my final half hour of work and came home. Upon returning to my safe haven, I immediately downed another sticky bun, with a cup of chai, resulting in nagging indigestion. Having celebrated Blathering Boob Day to the fullest, I am now going to bed. Much love to all of you, and my apologies to anyone I may have offended today. kiss, kiss. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment