Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Skywind Tribute

Skywind is a poet genius amongst us commoners. I don't understand a lot of what is being said in the comments, but I feel deep down that there is something meaningful going on here. When I first started getting Skywind's comments, I was confused, and a little annoyed because I was confused. As time went on, I would look for these precious tid bits to put everything into some kind of "intellectual" perspective. Now, I'm a full blown Skywind junkie, searching out comments on other people's blogs in addition to my own, to get my little "Skywind fix". And of course, now that I've decided to do a Tribute (not even my idea, it was Dr. Zibb's of That Blue Yak), I can't find the choicest comments. After an hour of searching through old posts, my computer stopped letting me hit the "back" button. So, without further ado, here are some comments left on my page, but be warned, these mostly make sense. The best ones were the ones I can't find. If you go to That Blue Yak (the link is right there to the left), I betcha Dr. Zibbs did a much better write-up on Skywind than I did, because he's a really funny guy. And if you'd like to see what Skywind's blog is like, just click on the title - Skywind Tribute - and it will take you right there. Oh yeah, here's some quotes:

In regard to a post on new shoes I bought - "Really good price. Hand on hand. Hehe."

In regard to a post on my son, filming when he was 3 - "Time flowing, time to change. Unchanged are the dreams of our hearts. I wish all a dream come true, Happy Forever."

In regard to a post on a new haircut and outfit - "Oh, yes. Could be someone to fight with fashion."

In regard to a post on the 60's - "60's photos, only characteristics of the hair are not the same, no different from other." (This one actually makes total sense, I was a little disappointed)

No comments:

Post a Comment