Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Billie Jean Is Not My Lover







Vintage hat-son's prom, tank top & tee-old navy, cuffed jeans-aeropostale, socks-basics, shoes-wannabe by patrick cox. Grand daughter's shirt & leggings-vintage old navy.

Lovely cluttered porch and mountainous view courtesy of living like Deliverance groupies.

Yes, I know I appear to be getting younger (for those of you who have seen previous photos of me), but no vampire or benjamin button jokes, please. I've heard them already.

A very special thank you to Miriam of Insider's Journal at blog.bjornborg.com for your lovely gift which came in the mail today. They are just my size (they appear to be much larger than they really are, I can assure you). Notice how lovingly they are displayed on my broken bird bath. The neighborhood cats kept jumping up there, and toppled it over, thus destroying their source of wild prey (stupid cats).
Well, anyway, I ripped the package open so fast, I gave myself a paper cut. Thank you so much for thinking of me. xo

If you click on the title, Billie Jean Is Not My Lover, you'll get your video treat. Sorry to all of you overseas who can't access the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment