Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vintage Gold Rush, Nine West, & Some Inspiration





I had a nice morning, watched a bunch of Michael Jackson videos on Youtube. I firmly believe that Man in the Mirror is the most important thing he's ever done, it still makes me cry.
I love this tee shirt by Gold Rush, sorry the photo is a little blurry.
The vintage Nine West boots with customized nail polish tips are a diy project idea stolen from Susie Bubble of Style Bubble; her link is on my inspiration list. Cute hubby really hates these boots. He said he thinks they look like I just got done kicking the sh*t out of someone.
Et voila, my bedroom window and inspiration board. I hung an ordinary piece of muslin fabric from the rod and attached it with vintage brooches. Some of my favorite scarves provide the side "tassels".

No comments:

Post a Comment