Thursday, July 23, 2009

Idiot







Hello, let me introduce myself. I'm an idiot. I'd like to be a cool idiot, like Iggy Pop, but I'm more like the other guys pictured here, without the flashing, or burning bag, or paper clips, or bomb. I'm the kind of idiot who can't get my scanner to copy a map of Ireland, so what you see is what you get. I was going to show you how my favorite Irish pub uses these cool maps for placemats, but nooooo, I can't get my scanner to work. It just makes a weird wind-up noise, a little chugga-chugga, some bumping noises, then it sounds like it's laughing at me with a hahaha noise, and spits out only 1/4 of the picture. Even my scanner knows I'm an idiot. (hanging head sadly)
Yesterday, like an idiot, I put too many s's in Lulu's link. Here's her real link. Go check her out. She's got a sandbar, which I could kind of use right now. But I probably wouldn't be able to copy an entire map to find my way there. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment