Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shadowplay Give-a-Way Winner

I love these photos from Anthropologie.

The one of my grand daughter was taken while she was being hypnotized by Buzz Lightyear, and so was sitting still enough to snap a picture. Her lovely shirt is courtesy of Dominica .

What a completely wonderful surprise to receive that in the mail, Thank You Dominica!!



Yesterdays give-a-way winner is Mo Stoneskin, although I thought all the responses were good. The idea of an Englishman running around with glasses like that really cracks me up. Mo, e-mail me a shipping address and I will mail them out to you as soon as I find a little box so they don't get crushed.

I would like to give JFK Jean an honorable mention for the most bizarre comment.

I hope you all have a lovely day. Thanks so much for your beautiful messages and support. And thank you to my new followers. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment