Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hometown Farmer's Market
















The real draw for the Hometown Farmer's Market every Wednesday is the tank top lady. I love her. She has tops from Sparkle & Fade, Rubbish, Michael Stars, ect. for peanuts. My daughters and I are completely hooked. So, I have about a bazillion tank tops, I'm so addicted. Last year she had baby clothes by the same makers, I bought everything I could find in my grand daughter's size. Her location is easy to get to, at the end of the sheltered produce area. When she told me she was going to be there again this year, I went home and lit 3 candles and said 10 hail Marys. I love her that much.
I also had great luck finding a pair of work shoes, sorry the picture is blurry. And besides that, I found 3 bras for 10 dollars. Great, as my underwires poked through some of my others and I had to throw them out. Also, I bought some veggies for the garden; peppers, tomatoes, squash, zucchini. All in all, I spent a total of about 45 dollars total, not bad.
When I wore my shoes to work, I was praying that it wouldn't rain, as I think they are made out of boiled cardboard and would fall to bits at the first drop. They're o.k. until I can find something else. They were really the only compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment