Friday, June 12, 2009

They Caught Him, And This Time He Didn't Get Away



You guys are the best, I'm sure it was all of your good vibes that kept that creep away from my house until they nabbed him. I hear he's in lockdown with a hefty bail until court, so that means he won't be around for a long time. Since this was certainly not his first offense, he'll be doing some time.

It felt so good to go out of the house today. I spent the whole day bumming around town, taking photos, drinking iced tea, ect. It was such a nice day that I only mowed 1/2 of the lawn, hehe, and left the rest for later. I've got my grand daughter until tomorrow afternoon, so I won't be able to leave comments until after then. Forgive me? Hey! Don't say it, I know I'm a slacker. But you know you love me. kiss, kiss xo

No comments:

Post a Comment