Thursday, June 11, 2009

Manhunt

There is a manhunt going on in my neighborhood. No, not the good kind. At the moment I am sitting locked into my house while some guy is out there at large. Every one of the houses on my street got "hit". I heard a tapping at my side door, and some guy was asking if he could come in and use my phone. He was "out there", and I knew something was up. So I said my husband would have a fit if I let him in, and he left. I called the police, and found out that they were already on my street, investigating. The really scary thing is, even though neighbors yelled at the guy and told him they were calling the police, this guy still kept casing houses and breaking into cars. And then he GOT AWAY!!! The police said he was passing counterfeit money at the bank this morning, and GOT AWAY!!! That's twice!! Way to go Keystone Cops!! So, I'm sitting here, shaking, waiting for Cute Hubby to get home from work.

Know any good jokes? Come on people, make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment